Didar

Discussion on doctrinal issues
halla

Didar

Post by halla »

Can someone please explain me the difference between<BR>1.Iman Didar Naseeb Kara.<BR>2.Noorani Didar<BR>3.Batuni & Zahari Didar I fully understand.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Imam didar nasib kare; means May Imam grants his didar to you.
Norrani and Batuni didar has same meaning i.e. didar of Allah's Noor which you can obtain in your bandagi, however it is very hard practice and not all peoples able to achieve Noorani/Batuni didar.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Noorani means "enlightened" and hence Noorani Deedar means vision of MHI attended through spiritual enlightenment (independent of material means).

Batuni means "hidden/non-apparent" and hence Batuni Deedar means the vision of the Imam in a hidden/non-apparent manner, i.e, independent of the physical world.

Essentially they mean the same.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Noor = Light, This light of god cannot be seen through our naked eyes, hence this so called light of god is beyond our comprehension....Not everybody is capable of withstanding this light as its truely spiritual in its very nature, the purest of all !!!! ...Not even prophets[as]...for ex: H.Musa [as] , who is the only person to have seen Allah[swt] and talk to him directly :)

Batini = Hidden ...We humans are always curious [ I did not mean Bi-Curious here :lol: ] Since we cannot comprehend what allah[swt] is.. we use our imagination........Do you know allah[swt] spoke to H.Musa[as] from the fire ??.....Is fire treated as a living thing ? No !!....But is it possible for the lord[Allah[swt]] of the lords [Imams[as]/Prophets[as]] to make it happen ? Yes !....So basically my dear friend allah[swt] can take any form, any shape and any size....and could guide you by any means = zaheri or batini