A small ball of soil used to melt in Niaz!!

In this Forum you put small info of a couple of line, some info that is though provoking, like the Did You Know on the front page...
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

sakhee arasparas naa kott joyaa neesaree re
evaa sapt dip nav khand ke joyaa parakhee re.....................10
Kbhai thanks for posting above ginanic verses, it say exactly what I am trying to explain Shiraz, the book you mentioned "Autobiography of a yogi" is a very interesting book and I will recommend everyone to read., its available in many languages.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Now about out of this world answer?
my answer is"Pehle apne gireban me dekhiye janab!" ha!! ask your self why I am telling this? because you also gave some weird answers in your many posts related to Alien, UFO, Flying soccer e.t.c. and obviously your answers were not believable and they were out of this world answers which were not acceptable by me or by anyone else.
First of agakhani bhai its flying saucer and not soccer...The topic where I posted this along with the video is about science and UFO = Unidentified flying object is the part of science....This so called UFO are even been observed by scientists on the moon, passing very closely by the sun and travelling faster than speed of light in space, this I showed in my post UFO with the video as a proof

Now I do agree with you that people in the past were more illuminated than we are today...If we go to south america, egypt, India... we would be astonished to see how ancient humans created pyramids, temples in the past with precise dimensions and all that...but this is the proof that they were taught by some advanced beings.

Agakhani bhai we all agree that we are not alone in space, there is a whole community that is thriving on some planet and we humans are yet to find out....this species[may be human or animal] are far more advanced than we are and even probably monitoring us...who knows? ....but we can all argue about UFO's but nobody can deny their existence

You are right few have visited sun/moon and other stars and planets but that may or may not be humans because we already faked one moon landing 50 years ago...we cant afford to look stupid again !

Instead of fighting here lets try to find out some more proofs....but I have to tell you that all this rishi muni, santh baba and all, whatever they see in their dreams is an illusion and not reality....I myself have visioned handing over the morning newspaper to the imam , does that mean its real :) ?? [ I dont think so !!]

If you tell me that the people in the past were far ahead of us I would definately believe you...but in todays world there are so many dhongi pirs,santh as mentioned by our pirs that its very hard to believe them !
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

..If we go to south america, egypt, India... we would be astonished to see how ancient humans created pyramids, temples in the past with precise dimensions and all that...but this is the proof that they were taught by some advanced beings.
That is absolutely right that, they were more advance in technology than us, if not then they would not have built pyramids, I also remember that one time you mentioned about "ancient airplane" how they could built airplane if they were not smarter than modern human being

There are many dhongi pirs/babas. yogis, sadhus , fakirs, aulias and more now a days and as per the prediction of our pirs they will rise even more as time passes by, but history prove that there were some yogis who were not dhongi they were real and they achieved many different kind powers in past, and who knows, some yogis in this time may still live in Himalayas?

By the way thanks for correcting spelling of the word "saucer" I was in hurry and forget to check spelling.
MR-FORGET

Post by MR-FORGET »

I heard that Indo-Pak jamats used to mix clay from the place name "ZIRAK" not from Karbala, where 72 Ismailis were killed, as per the farmans of Imam Hasan Ali (s.a.)
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

That is right, but before this farmans, from our 46th Imam Hassan Ali shah Karbala's clay used to mix in Niaz, and this practice was going on for long time, but thanks for bringing this fact in light.