Sultan Muhammad Shah, Pehli Musafi to Zanzibar Farameen 1899

Anything you need to find back? Ask here!
anit85

Sultan Muhammad Shah, Pehli Musafi to Zanzibar Farameen 1899

Post by anit85 »

i am desperately searching for Sultan Muhammad Shah Zanzibar Pehli Musafi Farameen ... plz help me with this?

or if you could share noore-mubin with me as those Farameens were published in that too!
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Anit,
You won't find those farmans in 'Nooran Mubin' because Nooran Mubin mostly contains history of Ismaili Imams, but you can find these Mubarak Farmans of Mowlana Sultan Mohammad Shah (s.a.) in "KALAME IMAME MUBIN - volume 1.
Please e-mail me and I will direct you to two book shops which sale these books in USA and Canada, you may contact with them directly and inquire about these 2 great books and ask them if these books are still available or not? you can also purchase Nooran Mubin and many Ismaili literature there as these two shops are the only source of Ismaili literature in English, Urdu, Gujarati and many other languages beside IIS.
Please note that I am not book seller, neither I affiliated with these book shops nor I am marketing for them and therefore I request you to please e-mail me for there address and telephone #s, I don't want to put there addresses here, you can find my e-mail in my profile. Good Luck.
Admin

Post by Admin »

I think there was a Khojki farman book named Jangbar ni pehli musafri, it is long out of print.