AlNasir Rajan looking for a rare book.

Books on Ismailism, reviews etc..
agakhani

AlNasir Rajan looking for a rare book.

Post by agakhani »

Mr. Alnasir Rajan from Canada inquired in guest book about a rare book below is his post as it is in Guestbook.

Looking for a rare book
On September 25th, 2011 Alnasir Rajan (not verified) says:
Hi
This may seem vague but it is important to me.
Decades ago there was a pundit _____________ who had a great following in India. He wrote a book and in it he wrote a poetry which goes something like this
" Sadd hun tunmhare dar ka, phirta gali gali, mushkil ko taal, mushkil kusha murtaza ali"
I understand he was faced with a lot of anger from his followers. His book is not widely circulated because of this. I heard this during a waez or seminar on research. If I can find the name then I will share it with you. If you have a collection of waez by Bahadurali Rajani maybe he also shared this information in one of his waez.

I would like to get a copy of that book if anyone has knowledge of it. members in India may have a better access to this book.
Thanks
alnasir at live . ca
Last edited by agakhani on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agakhani

A poem by a HINDU PUNDIT on 'PANJTAN PAK"

Post by agakhani »

On October 16th, 2011 agakhani (not verified) says:
I also heard this in Mr. Rajan's waez, also I read one Gujarati article about this book this year, but unfortunately I can't locate that articles, the name of the book and author name was mentioned in that article.
I searched for that book after I read this articles in my local library and Googled online to find this books but no luck I will keep looking for that article if I able to find this then I will put it here.

On December 7th, 2011 ASHRAF AGAKHANI (not verified) says:
As I told you earlier that if I find the name of the book I will post it here, sorry it take little time but here is the information you were looking for
Book Name: "Krishna Benti: "कृष्ण बेनती"
Author Name:- Pundit Ramdhoon
Language: Hindi
Year published:1939
place pullished:- Delhi.
I don't know it is still available or not.

The poem most attract me is as follows:-

શ્રી કૃષ્ણની દુઆ

અય અલ્લાહ! દુનિયાના પાલનહાર! તને તારા મહામતની કસમ ( મોહમદ ના સોગંદ) જેના કારણે તે આ જમીન અને આસમાનને પેદા કર્યાં.
તેમના સોગંદ જે તારા વહાલાના વહાલા છે. તારા મહેબૂબના મહેબૂબ ( પયગંબર મોહમ્મદ (સ.અ.) અલ્લાહને પ્યારા અને અલી, ફાતેમા, હસન હુસૈન નબીને પ્યારા. જેથી પ્યારા ના પ્યારા ) તને સોગંદ તેમાં જે આહેલી છે. ( અલી અ.સ. છે ) જે દુનીઆના બધાથી મોટા મંદિરના કાળા પથ્થરની પાસે પોતાના ચમત્કાર દેખાડશે. તું મારી વિનંતી સાંભળી લે. જુઠ્ઠા ઝાલીમોને ખતમ કરી દે, અને સાચાઓને ફતેહ આપ. અલ્લાહ ઈલ્લાહ, ઈલા, ઈલા.

Translation in English:-

This poetic verses are taken form a book name "Krishne Benti"

Oh Allah! Oh sustain er of this world! I give you vasila/Sogand of your Mahamat ( Mohammad s.a.) and because of him you created this earth and sky) and also the vasila/sogand of those persons who are loved one of your master's (Allah) master (Mohammad s.a.)
(Mohammad ( s.a.) was Allah's loved one and Hazarat Ali (s.a.) Fatema, Hasan and Hussain are prophet Mohammad's loved one) I also give vasilo/sogand of AAHELI ( Hazarat Ali s.a.) who will perform miracles near biggest temple (Kabatullah) and biggest black stone ( Hajare Aswad) in the world. oh, Allah please listen my prayer and kill the deceptive peoples and give victories to right and true peoples.
Allah, Illa, Ila Ila.
Glossary:-
Aaheli: is a Sanskrit word which is used for Hazarat Ali ( s.a.)
Biggest Black Stone:-Hajare Aswad
Biggest temple of the world: Kabatuallah.
Mehboob: Allah
Mehbook ka Mehboob:- Allah's loved one Mohammad and Mohammad's loved one ; Ali, Fatema, Hasan and Hussain.
Ila: High, noble, reputed person, glorious. which is absolutely used for Ali.
For more detail about this poem please listen one waez of Alwaez Bahadurali Rajan, which is available in waez section. sorry I don't know the waez number.