Hazrat Salman Farsi !

Whatever happened before 910 A.D.

Hazrat Salman Farsi !

Post by Guest »

Ya Ali Madad,
can any one know why Hazrat Salman Faris was selected as the member of the IHL - E - BEHAT ?

Ya Ali Madad.
kandani

Post by kandani »

Hazrat Salman Farsi was a true believer who acheived the status of Unity with the Imams Light. Traditions also say that Salman Farsi was the Mazhar-Epiphany of the Angel Gabriel in human form.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Due to worship and khidmat of Mowla Ali Holy Prophet {PBUH} said that Salman is like Ahl-e-Bait.[Bahadur Ali missionary]
aminL

Post by aminL »

In response to what Khandni said. Yes it is true that Salman Farsi was Angel Jibreal in human form. When Abu-Bakar became the first Kalif of Islam, Mowlana Ali told all of the followers to accept his Kilafat in order to reduce problems. All muslims (Shia's) did so except for Salman Farsi. When all of the other(s) tried to convince Salman Farsi to except it and tryed to force him it was at that time that Mowlana Ali stood up and said "Leave him alone, because through the power of his (Salman Farsi's) ibadat, he could wipe all of you out"
So yes it does make scence to say that Salman Farsi was Angel Jibreal in human form

Re: Hazrat Salman Farsi !

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:Ya Ali Madad,
can any one know why Hazrat Salman Faris was selected as the member of the IHL - E - BEHAT ?

Ya Ali Madad.
nagib

Post by nagib »

aminL wrote:In response to what Khandni said. Yes it is true that Salman Farsi was Angel Jibreal in human form.
There is a hadith assigned to Bibi Aysah who is said to report the following. One day the Prophet said he just got an Ayat of the Quran from God. But the only thing I saw was the Prophet talking with this barefoot Salman [she did not like salman;-)

This may be one of the root of people giving the status of Gabriel to Salman. He was probably much more, like Khizr to Moses.

Was Salman Farsi sitting as Mukhi or Kamadia?

Nagib

Salman Farsi

Post by Guest »

Salman Farsi was sitting as Kamadia
_thaillestlunatic_

Post by _thaillestlunatic_ »

sorry the above post was by me

Re: Salman Farsi

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:Salman Farsi was sitting as Kamadia
How did you know that?
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

I have heard in waez that Mukhi was Qanbar and Kamadia was Hazrat Salman Farsi.
_thaillestlunatic_

Post by _thaillestlunatic_ »

yes that is where I hear it also thank you Munir for clarifying.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Welcome
arshad1988

Post by arshad1988 »

What does Mukhi and Kamdia signify? Sorry I am a bit confused as to why this was mentioned. If there is a reference to a different part of the forum signifying this please direct me. Thanks and Ya Ali Madad.
-Arshad
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

arshad1988 wrote:What does Mukhi and Kamdia signify? Sorry I am a bit confused as to why this was mentioned. If there is a reference to a different part of the forum signifying this please direct me. Thanks and Ya Ali Madad.
-Arshad
There are two existing and pertinent threads on this issue:

Doctrines --> Mukhi kamadia's
Ginans --> Wat does kamadia means?
arshad1988

Post by arshad1988 »

who was qanbar?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

arshad1988 wrote:who was qanbar?
According to one article I read in this forum, he was a negro slave of Hazarat Ali.
ShamsB

Post by ShamsB »

Kambar not Kanbar was an Abyssinian prince who had come to assasinate Hazrat Ali, but ended up becoming a muslim and serving the Imam.

Shams