Did you Know? Muawiya and Hazarat Ali (s.a.) were freind?

In this Forum you put small info of a couple of line, some info that is though provoking, like the Did You Know on the front page...
agakhani

Did you Know? Muawiya and Hazarat Ali (s.a.) were freind?

Post by agakhani »

Did you know?

That Muawiya and Hazarat Ali (s.a.) were both friend and they used to play together during their childhood?
MR-FORGET

Post by MR-FORGET »

Mr. Agakhani,

Thanks for bringing strange and unbelievable stories in this thread, this one is totally new for me, Please keep bringing strange and unbelievable stories.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Agakhani bhai, could you please post a link or the name of the book where you read this ??
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

You can find this information in any books written by Shia scholars written on Hazarat Ali (s.a.) specially written on his birth and childhood, I think I read this in one Gujarati book long time ago but I heard this info in one waez last week which refresh this event and force me to put in ''Did you Know?'' section.
I would suggest you to look in Shia scholar's book, it is possible that you won't find this friendship in Sunny books because of the their skeptic belief and resentments on Hazarat Ali (s.a.).
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

I would suggest you to look in Shia scholar's book, it is possible that you won't find this friendship in Sunny books because of the their skeptic belief and resentments on Hazarat Ali (s.a.).
Brother
Which sunni book. Hadith or scholar mentions this? Kindly post.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Which sunni book. Hadith or scholar mentions this? Kindly post.

I wrote that:-

"it is possible that you won't find this friendship in Sunny books"

That is true, you may not find this friendship between Hazarat Ali (s.a.) and Muawia in Sunny books, this is my personal thinking therefore I recommended to look in Shia books written by Shia authors. Be honest with you I haven't try to find in any Sunny book yet thinking that I will not able to find this friendship in any Sunny books, I may be wrong but that is why I haven't look yet. But for your quick reference I suggest you to look in following Shia books and you will definatley find friendship between Ali & Muawiya.

1, Islam no Itihas 1-2 (Guj) : ઇસ્લામ નો ઈતિહાસ ૧-૨:
2, Islam asatyana gheravma : 1-2-3 (Guj) ઇસ્લામ અસત્ય ના ઘેરાવ માં 1-2-3
3, Islam Satyo na Parakashma (Guj) :ઇસ્લામ સત્યો ના પ્રકાશમાં
4, Khilafatna vivad no sacho ukel (Guj): The true solution of Caliphate (Eng)
5, Zavaze lanate Yazid (Urdu)
6, Jang - E - Siffin (Urdu)
7. Tasvir -E- Karbala (Urdu)
8, Tarihushia (Urdu)
9, Din - E - Haqq (Arabic)
10, Nahjul Balagah (more than 10 languages including English)
11, Sil sil -e- Imamat ( Arabic, Urdu, Gujarati)
12, Hazarat Ali (s.a.) nu Mubarak Jivan Charitra 1-2-3-4-5 (Guj)