Sayed Mansoor Naderi and Afghani Ismailis

Current issues, news and ethics
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Agakhani bhai i dont mean any disrespect to you.... And as you said in our own words that naderi made himself the leader of few afghan ismailis, im trying to tell you the samething !!! .... Just like that tharki in hunzai who kisses ladies feet and proclaimed our imams father as the rightful imam instead of imam shah karim, this naderi is an exact copy of him..... There can be only one imam of shia imami ismaili nizari muslims and that is shah karim al hussaini hazar imam.... Rest of em are trying to take advantage of the power given to them by the imam.... Naderi or this foolish ismaili lady in houston who claims that h.bibi fatimahs(as) ruh gets inside her body on so and so days or tharki from hunzai are very few examples....Imam chooses them as the leader of the jamat who'll do their job wholeheartedly and serve people but instead these people backstab him.
tret

Post by tret »

agakhani bhai and viru - I don't believe there's any self proclamation that he's an imam. This is a false rumor. Kindly, back this up.

There people (ismailies of central asia) who has respect for the man, is all. Out of respect if people refer to him as leader that doesn't mean he's imam or spiritual leader (who guides in spiritual and interpretation of faith matters, which is what our beloved Hazir Imam does). This is a mis-understanding/mis-interpretation of some folks.

Now, the question which was raised by original poster samir bhai, was who he is (which I provided the link to his website, where you can read his bio and his history) and whether he is an ismaili. Now for latter question, I mentioned that had he not been an ismaili, our beloved Imam wouldn't have given him the title of wazir. I think this settles down the questions.

And samir bhai also mentioned another name, which I personally never heard of.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Agakhani bhai i dont mean any disrespect to you.... And as you said in our own words that naderi made himself the leader of few afghan ismailis,
Sorry I forget to make it clear in my earlier post, and I should have to put word 'IF' before my comments however as soon as I find out this mistake after reading your above comments I changed the original text, now corrected post should be reads as below:-

Code: Select all

so soon or latter Mr/Mrs Naderi (sorry I have no clue if Naderi is he or she but I assume he is he). if he claims himself as a imam then definitely he will be disappear very soon as other self proclaimed hippocrates peoples disappeared just wait and see this is my personal opinion. 
FYI:- I don't know what Mr. Naderi consider himself, (a leader, 
a respected person, a Murshid, a Guru, a Ustad or self proclaimed imam) Whatever position he consider himself but in my opinion he is not an Ismaili Imam, that is it.
 I have very little knowledge about this man, the reason is simple I don't  read any articles on him or usually any articles on the Hippocratic persons like him, Mr. Hunzai and the lady from Houston who claims that a Ruh of Bibi Fatem (s.a.) comes in her body.
Tret,
I think this will clear my opinion on Naderi.
Shiraz,
I am still waiting the opinions of other readers as you insisted them to put their opinions.but I doubt they will not.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Naderi or this foolish ismaili lady in houston who claims that h.bibi fatimahs(as) ruh gets inside her body o­n so and so days or tharki from hunzai are very few examples
I also heard about that lady from Houston and about her big lie but let me ask you this If I say that DADA ADAM'S RUH is coming in my body!!!??? would you believe it?
I bet you will not because you will say it is not possible same theory applys to that lady but if I say the Ruah of Hazart Adams comes in my body then I am a big lier.
Don't worry I do not boasting or claiming that ,so live those lier alone with their big lies.
FYI:- Please note this no Ruh come in my body, I just give you my example for better understanding.
tret

Post by tret »

shiraz.virani wrote:.....i would love to hear more on this topic from KMAHERALI bhai, ADMIN bhai and SHAMSB bhai....
This is called putting fuel on fire...

agakhani bhai, you seem very nice person and a good spiritual brother, but you don't seem very mature; i don't mean no disrespect and please don't get it the wrong way. see, viru has an agenda to turn ismaili brothers against each other, i don't know why you need to back him up, without doing a little due diligence?
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

but you don't seem very mature;
It is good to know that I am not mature man !!?? you are absolutely right brother, but do you know? you are not only one but my wife always says same :roll:

Please note that neither I adding fuel to the fire not I encouraging Shiraz but that is true that I insisted him to write more informative topics in past because his some posts are very informative, may be not for all but at least for me as a student and in your words immature man!! just kidding brother don't take it seriously but that is true I am still consider my self as a student and as a learner even after I hold a doctorate degree and read many books of almost all religions from Vedas to Purans, from Qurans to Hadiths, from ginans to granths , from Upnishads to scriptures, from Bible to Taurat and from Farmans to various speeches of MHI.
These all books and scriptures always says that nobody is perfect except Almighty Allah, therefore I am not perfect either, I may have some immaturity because I am still student, I just started to read and know about different religions not long ago little over than 3-4 years ago, so I am still considering my self as a kindergarten student and immature person, you may think I am boasting about my self but nope brother that is true that I have more then 3000 books in my personal library in 6 different languages, now it is up to you to consider me immature man or mature man I promise it won't bother me.

Now back to the point, if you are reading my all post then you may have noticed I always stood up opposed brother Shiraz for his inappropriate comments on Imam, if you have not read my older post then I would suggest you please go back and read some post and I am pretty sure that you will agree with me what I am telling you, anyway it is true that many times his comments on Ismailis, on our tradition and on our Imams were not acceptable and therefore whenever he has used some harsh and bad words towards our Imam I always stood up and opposed him, criticized him and requested him to stop it, I noticed many times that nobody else but me and only me had to oppose him and other readers remained silent. Of course you and Shams B are one of few peoples who are also opposing Shiraz on and off but besides these few readers nobody has opposed him continuously except me, and therefore Shiraz act like a king in this forum.
Besides his sometime criticism shiraz has lots of knowledge specially in Quranic ayahs therefore his some posts are very good and therefore I I had insisted and requested him many times in past to put more informative topics but not for harsh words against our beloved imam.

A long time ago I promised him to buy a lunch therefore I just reminded him, but he hasn't called me or e-mailed me so, I think he is not interested to meet me in person, that is fine with me.
Beside
I am still waiting the opinions of other readers as you insisted them to put their opinions.but I doubt they will not.
Now little bit about my above comments:-

My long time experience in this forum shows that they ( other scholars) will not put their opinions on this topics therefore I also answered it same time when I wrote it 'BUT I DOUBT THEY WILL NOT" but let me ask you this is it not okay to ask someone's opinion?

If you think I am adding fuel to the fire then I would suggest brother Admin to delete this entire thread and if he does that then I will be happy because b] this junk and unimportant topic is taking too much attention of other readers lately[/b] .
Sorry for this long post but I think it was needed to make clarification and remove misunderstanding between you and me and assured you and other readers that I am not supporter of Shiraz, but of course I will still request him to put more and more informative topics besides his sometimes criticism I don't have any thing against Shiraz he is my Ismaili brother.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Brother agakhani, Im not trying to add any fuel nor Im trying to ignore you.... You gave us your views and so did the mahaan buddhimaan tret... All I wanted was to hear some of their (kmaherali bhai, star munir bhai, admin bhai, gmr bhai etc etc) views on this current topic ... Now what is wrong with this ??? I havent said anything against the imam in this current topic then why am I being accused of something which I havent done ?? Btw instead of buying me some food please give that money/food to those less fortunate people who just live on 1 meal per day..... Now if we could please stick to the current topic ill really appreciate that !!
tret

Post by tret »

agakhani bhai, very well put together, and that's what I like about you; very down to earth. As for viru, I couldn't agree more, that he uses offensive and insulting languages towards our beloved Imam and our tariqa in general,which is hard to be tolerated. Like I always said, I (we) aren't here to defend/prove/disprove anything. It's real sad for viru himself who wares one mask but deep-down inside him he's something else. What I'd like from him to come out from behind the mask (of pretending to be an ismaili) and have the guts like a man and admits it. but we all know he doesn't have the b***s to do so.

@viru, I repeat again, I am no mahan, but if one thing's for damn certain, I am more mahan than you!

There's no point arguing with you since you are ignoring the reference that I gave you to prove and settle and satisfy your curiosity.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

All I wanted was to hear some of their (kmaherali bhai, star munir bhai, admin bhai, gmr bhai etc etc) views on this current topic ... Now what is wrong with this ???
Nothing wrong Shiraz but I already posted my answer that "they will not."
I havent said anything against the imam in this current topic then why am I being accused of something which I havent done ??
That is true Shiraz, you haven't said anything against the Imam in this current topic but we are just talking overall and about your past. I hope you will stay like this.

Tret,
agakhani bhai, very well put together, and that's what I like about you; very down to earth.
Thanks. I think we shouldn't give much importance on this junk topic.
Admin

Post by Admin »

There was a 1975 Talika to Naderi

Sayed Naser Naderi, is the elder brother of Sayeed Mansoor Naderi

Extract

28th April, 1975

"...My dear spiritual child Sayed Naser Naderi I was very happy to see you in Paris with Chotto Lakani on the 25th of April. I was very pleased with the good news about my spiritual children of Afghanistan Jamat and the progress they are making under the leadership of His Majesty the King and the government of Afghanistan.
I have decided to appoint you for the next two years as my constituted attorney in Afghanistan to serve my spiritual children in accordance with the instructions I will send you from time to time and I hope that you will be able accept this appointment. I would like you to convey to my dear spiritual children of Afghanistan that as true Muslims they should live in peace and co-operate amongst themselves and other citizens of Afghanistan, and that they should be regular in all their religious duties and attendance in the JamatKhanas.
tret

Post by tret »

Admin wrote:There was a 1975 Talika to Naderi

Sayed Naser Naderi, is the elder brother of Sayeed Mansoor Naderi

Extract

28th April, 1975

"...My dear spiritual child Sayed Naser Naderi I was very happy to see you in Paris with Chotto Lakani on the 25th of April. I was very pleased with the good news about my spiritual children of Afghanistan Jamat and the progress they are making under the leadership of His Majesty the King and the government of Afghanistan.
I have decided to appoint you for the next two years as my constituted attorney in Afghanistan to serve my spiritual children in accordance with the instructions I will send you from time to time and I hope that you will be able accept this appointment. I would like you to convey to my dear spiritual children of Afghanistan that as true Muslims they should live in peace and co-operate amongst themselves and other citizens of Afghanistan, and that they should be regular in all their religious duties and attendance in the JamatKhanas.
This is great, Thank you Admin brother.

But, there was another Taliqa in the recent years (in 2000s not exactly sure of the year, I guess early or mid 2000).
Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes there was another Talika wich Naderi himself read in Jamatkhana and after reading he asked his loyalist to join main stream Ismailism under our Ismaili Constitution. That was in December 2003 or around I believe.
Admin

Post by Admin »

On Sat, Feb 16, 2019, 11:44 Mahebub Chatur <mahebub.chatur@icloud.com> wrote:

It is known Sayed Naderi does not get along with Shafik Sachedina’s group/policies - DJI (link below - We know why)

Naderi has met and supports Hazar Imam who knows. Naderi is also now involved in the peace process and was in summit in Moscow too.

For example

“Mr. Nadiri declared that the Ismailis had decided to give their support to Mr. Karzai for the Aug. 20 presidential election, and the people agreed without demur.” Karzai won. Naderi won and was appointed a Minister

2016 “Minister of Urban Development and Housing Syed Sadat Mansoor Naderi.

Hailing the Aga Khan Trust for Culture’s resolute cooperation in Afghanistan, Minister emphasized on the need for coordination among the urban sector and asked the Kabul municipality, the capital zone authority, and the officials of urban development sector to jointly work for the implementation of the agreement with the Aga Khan Foundation.”

Report by Dept of Homeland securities on the Naderi Family and any links to terrorism

https://www.refworld.org/docid/414ede3c4.html

https://www.khaama.com/aga-khan-foundat ... bul-02488/
Admin

Re: Sayed Mansoor Naderi and Afghani Ismailis

Post by Admin »

Self explanatory. As received, I tought it important to post this without comments in view of the many rumours circulating including this announcement (Naderi's reply in next post).

In Paris 2004 H.H. The Aga Khan with Naderi

Admin

Re: Sayed Mansoor Naderi and Afghani Ismailis 2023-12-08

Post by Admin »

2023, December 8: A very mature, polite and respectable reply by Sayed Mansoor Naderi to a recent announcement posted above.