Reading of appointments on Navroj and Salgirah

Past or Present customs and their evolution
aminfarista

Reading of appointments on Navroj and Salgirah

Post by aminfarista »

Time is money this is farman of MHI but on occassion of Navroj And Salgirah in Jamatkhana list of new appointments of mukhi kamadiyas and board members of all India are read which we have to do nothing even we dont know them,
Is it fare practise,? many people who are of old age cannot sit for a long time,
Reading of new appointments may be restricted to concern jamatkhanas mukhi kamadiya and board members and name of national council president.
Hope Council president Sahab will do the needfull and abolish this old practise of reading appointments
Admin

Post by Admin »

It is important to inform the Jamat about new appointment. This was also one of the reason the appointees sit in the front so Jamat can know them and approach them.

My feeling is at least the local members name should be read but a complete directory of all institutions should be made available to those who are interested or who need them. This should include the email address also of the appointees.
aminfarista

Post by aminfarista »

[quote="Admin"]It is important to inform the Jamat about new appointment. This was also one of the reason the appointees sit in the front so Jamat can know them and approach them.

My feeling is at least the local members name should be read but a complete directory of all institutions should be made available to those who are interested or who need them. This should include the email address also of the appointees.[/quote

I agree with your feelings that appointments of concerning jamatkhana should be read, Will National President Saheb will you do the need full to change this tradition keeping in mind of inconvinience caused to senoiors.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Lets hope someone, who can change things in our institutions, is reading this.