A Balance of Struggle Between Zahiri & Batini

Discussion on R&R from all regions
Admin

Post by Admin »

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... =4537#4537

That is where Nyadj is mentioned. Maybe other places in this forum also...

Admin
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To zznoor:
A post by Admin.where it is his perception of hearing it as nyadz/else.
all bloggers do get carried away by refferring to MHI or Pirs to make their posting credible.
I have heard many MHI farmans calling is as Aabe e shafa/shifa to the Jamaat.
as Khojas mainly spoke Gujarati with own lingo style in pronouncing the word niyaz.word commonly used for it.if u give a same word to 3 different persons one each from south gujrat,north n Saurastra n record it.the pronunciation will b differant as lot of Gujrati word use d a silent.
i.e.jeevra but prounced as jeevrda.

A statement made by a blogger on pronunciation of a word without PROOF of audio recording (clear to the ears) specifically in naming MHI.
should be deleted by Admin at first instance.
firstly it is the immaturity of the blogger in that post. n secondly
one more foolish,immature n Imam hater to take a bloggers word as sworn affidavit without audio recording proof n that Imam does not know to pronounce that word.
you just observe the sad shades of your eye ring circles in mirror on what direction your soul is taking. (look at your foto of your past many years back for comparison)
you are own proof.I can guess what is/will happen.
I have personally seen a fate of a person (still living) who spat on the foto of MHI in my office 14 years back.I hope ALI forgives him someday
Admin

Post by Admin »

When Imam is with people pronouncing Nyadj, he also pronounce Nyadj and when he is with people pronouncing Abe Safa, he also pronouce Abe Safa. Imam knows how to make himself clear to the people he guides.

He does not create confusion because he is the cause of creation. People create confusion because they are ignorant of Imam's Grandeur.

That is Imam's knowledge of local customs that not many can have nor can understand. I have listened to the tape. There is no perception. He even sometime say Tasbih and sometime Tasbihr with an "r" [when he is in a particular group] so are you going to judge the Imam according to your limited knowledge?
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

to Admin:Ya Ali Madad.

Person once bitten is twice shy,but not in your case.
Why one even in a jest post. what MHI pronounces the/any words ,It is HIS
absolute prerogative.
Your post( presumed innocent n honest by you) has made a Shariati bold enough to insult our Hazar Imam.
Anyway this Shariati is fed by you in giving her digital space( Daakan to dudh pilana).

In an interview in Africa posted by a momin.MHI avoided the word Shariat inspiteof repeated questions by the sharp interviewer.
There are probable legal implications if that word would have used.
I have posted to defend the Hazar Imam's Farman to best of my ability n not a arrogant n bold blogger monitoring MHI accent n pronunciations.
tret

Re: A Balance of Struggle Between Zahiri & Batini

Post by tret »

kanada wrote: ...
The Qur'an has surahs, which can be categorized into 4 types of categories:

1. Category 1: Qur'an contains Mystical Surahs (e.g. Surah Nur)
2. Category 2: Qur'an contains Shariat Surahs (e.g. Commandments, Covenants, Law, etc)
3. Category 3: Qur'an contains Historical Surahs (e.g. Surah Al-Masadd aka Surah on Abu Lahab)
4. Category 4: Straight-forward Surahs (e.g. Surah Al-'Imran 3:103 on fasting during the month of Ramadan)
Waking up an old thread.

A correction about the above assertion.

It's reported that Imam Jaf'ar Sadiq has said that Qur'an has the following categories of Ayats.
- Ibarah (عبارت) - the announced expression
- Isharah (اشارت) - the allusion
- Lata'if (لطایف) - the hidden meaning related to the supersensible worlds
- Haqa'iq (حقایق) - The spiritual truths.

the first 'ibarah' meaning the announced or literary expression is for the common people [awamma] (عوامه); the 'Isharah', allusion is for the elite [khawass] (خواصه); 'Lata'if' the hidden meaning is for friends of God [awliya] (اولیا) and 'Haqa'iq' the spiritual truths are for the prophets [anbiya](انبیا)
bloguk

Din & Dunya, Quran and Hadith.. continuity of Guidance

Post by bloguk »

In gerenal The Quran says Salat is to be 3 times and the form is not specified. So we rely on hadiths and intrepretations by those rooted in Knowledge and in case of Ismailis on Imam. Sunnis depending on their school of thoughts on their Imams for Fatwas. In Quran Allah says Obey Allah and the messanger (PBUH). All Muslims and beleivers accept this. Our Prophet (PBUH) said the following at Ghadir e Khumm the following. There are thousands of interpretations of the Quran and differnces in them on many matters. I hope this helps in this search and sharing of knowledge

Quran verse Just before Ghadeer e Khumm - 5.67
Deliver the Message of Allah…………..
5:67 (Y. Ali) O Messenger. proclaim the (message) which hath been sent to thee from thy Lord. If thou didst not, thou wouldst not have fulfilled and proclaimed His mission. And Allah will defend thee from men (who mean mischief). For Allah guideth not those who reject Faith.
5:67 (Asad) O APOSTLE! Announce all that has been bestowed from on high upon thee by thy Sustainer: for unless thou doest it fully, thou wilt not have delivered His message [at all]. And God will protect thee from [unbelieving] men: behold, God does not guide people who refuse to acknowledge the truth (references below 1 )
Some Sunni scholars who attested that the above verse of Quran in Ghadir Khum after the speech of the Prophet:
1. al-Durr al-Manthur, by al-Hafiz Jalaluddin al-Suyuti, v2, p259
2. Tarikh, by Khatib al-Baghdadi, v8, pp 290,596 from Abu Hurayra
3. Manaqaib, by Ibn Maghazali, p29-36 (Hadith 23-29)
4. History of Damascus, Ibn Asakir, v2, p75
5. al-Itqan, Urdu translation, by al-Suyuti, v1, p43
6. Manaqib, by Khawarazmi al-Hanfi, p80
7. Tadhkiratul Khawwas, page 37 by Sibt Ibn al-Jawzi al-Hanafi
8 Abu Hurairah has also narrated it and he has also further said that this verse revealed on 18th of the month of Dhil-Hij when the Holy Prophet (s) returned from Hujjat al-Widah (the last pilgrimage).
Tafseer Ibn Katheer, volume 2, page 14, published in Egypt.
Tafseer Durre Manthur, volume 2, page 259, published in Egypt.

Quran verse Just after Ghadeer e Khumm - 5:3

"Today I have perfected your religion….
5:3 (Y. Ali) ….. This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, Allah is indeed Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
5:3 (Picktall) …………..This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favor unto you, and have chosen for you as religion AL- ISLAM. Whoso is forced by hunger, not by will, to sin: (for him) lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. (references below 2)
References
1. Mishkat al Masabeeh, page 565, published in Delhi.
2. Sunan Tirmidhi, volume 2, page 298, published in Egypt.
3. Mirqaat Sharh Mashkaat, volume 11, page 349, published in Multan

"..He is the knower of the unseen...and he revealeth unto none his secret save unto every messenger whom he hath chosen...and then He made a guard to go before him and a guard behind him....that he may know that they have indeed conveyed the messages of their lord....he surroundeth all their doings and he keepeth count of all things........." (sura al jinn - verses 26-28)
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Thanks for refreshing my memory about the evernt of Gadir e Khum.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

bloguk

5:3 (Y. Ali) ….. This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, Allah is indeed Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
5:3 (Picktall) …………..This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favor unto you, and have chosen for you as religion AL- ISLAM. Whoso is forced by hunger, not by will, to sin: (for him) lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. (references below 2)
I really do not know why honest Muslim want to prove their beliefs by posting truncated Quranic Ayats whiteout subject matter being discussed, half Hadiths etc.

Complete Ayat is as follows

Pickthal 5:3] Forbidden unto you (for food) are carrion and blood and swineflesh, and that which hath been dedicated unto any other than Allah, and the strangled, and the dead through beating, and the dead through falling from a height, and that which hath been killed by (the goring of) horns, and the devoured of wild beasts, saving that which ye make lawful (by the death-stroke), and that which hath been immolated unto idols. And (forbidden is it) that ye swear by the divining arrows. This is an abomination. This day are those who disbelieve in despair of (ever harming) your religion; so fear them not, fear Me! This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favour unto you, and have chosen for you as religion al-Islam. Whoso is forced by hunger, not by will, to sin: (for him) lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

[Yusufali 5:3] Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah; that which hath been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by being gored to death; that which hath been (partly) eaten by a wild animal; unless ye are able to slaughter it (in due form); that which is sacrificed on stone (altars); (forbidden) also is the division (of meat) by raffling with arrows: that is impiety. This day have those who reject faith given up all hope of your religion: yet fear them not but fear Me. This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, Allah is indeed Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Read complete Ayat

Does it look like it was delivered after appointment of Hz Ali?

The command here is kind of Halal meat. That is what before posted edited Ayat and after it says
"But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, Allah is indeed Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

At least be honest in this holy month of Ramadan
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

bloguk
In gerenal The Quran says Salat is to be 3 times and the form is not specified. So we rely on hadiths and intrepretations by those rooted in Knowledge and in case of Ismailis on Imam. Sunnis depending on their school of thoughts on their Imams for Fatwas. In Quran Allah says Obey Allah and the messanger (PBUH). All Muslims and beleivers accept this. Our Prophet (PBUH) said the following at Ghadir e Khumm the following. There are thousands of interpretations of the Quran and differnces in them on many matters. I hope this helps in this search and sharing of knowledge
Now honestly tell us how many times in day Prophet prayed Salat?
How many times Hz Ali prayed Salat?

Can you post hadith when prophet said;
According to bloguk
Our Prophet (PBUH) said the following at Ghadir e Khumm the following. There are thousands of interpretations of the Quran and differnces in them on many matters.
How many ways you can interpret following?

5:3 Pickthal (part Aya)

Forbidden unto you (for food) are carrion and blood and swineflesh, and that which hath been dedicated unto any other than Allah, and the strangled, and the dead through beating, and the dead through falling from a height, and that which hath been killed by (the goring of) horns, and the devoured of wild beasts, saving that which ye make lawful (by the death-stroke), and that which hath been immolated unto idols. And (forbidden is it) that ye swear by the divining arrows. This is an abomination
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

zznoor said :
The command here is kind of Halal meat. That is what before posted edited Ayat and after it says
"But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, Allah is indeed Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."
You know how insane you sound at this very moment ???....so according to you the main objective or in other words what completes our religion is based on the food that we eat ???

Like I said, you guys don't even know the true meaning and purpose of eating a halal meat and here you are accusing my fellow friend of lying ???

Islam is based on logic and not the stories made up my some dead ancestors of yours !!!

The purpose is to make sure that the blood is drained out completely from the animal so if you go to any slaughter house be it english or desi most of em slit the throat of the bird or an animal...some simply chop off their head and so on....but the meat is not processed until the whole blood from the animal/bird is drained, get this straight my dear since you been fooling others with your half knowledge.

I usually buy meat from this pakistani meat store on harwin dr here in houston,tx...most of the times when you cut the meat you see some blood spewing off from the animal even after the animals throat is slit and the blood is drained out..Now as per your logic i should just put it in the oven without cleaning the blood ???....Just because the guy said the prayers it becomes halal for me ???

There are soooo many aayats in holy quran that talks about reciting allah's [swt] name before eating the meat, what does that mean ???...Little mullahs like you would stand up and say look its talking about halal meat....Wrong !!!! ....The aayat's simply means what it says...I say not just the meat but one should recite the name of good [in the name of god] everything he/she does.

Also for your info, even the USDA drains the blood of slaughtered animals...so what are you talking about ???
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Aya 5:67

This is an oft-repeated claim of the Shia, namely that this verse (5:67) was revealed in regards to Ali’s nomination to Caliph; in other words, the Prophet (s) should not worry about the awful reaction of the Sahabah to the declaration of Ali’s Imamah and Caliphate.

As is usually the case, the Shia propagandists have no qualms with playing legoes with the Quran and using the Quran as their own personal jigsaw puzzle. In fact, verse 5:67 could not possibly have been revealed in regards to Ali’s nomination, namely because it was directed towards the People of the Book (i.e. Jews and Christians). The Shia take the verse out of context, without considering the verse that comes right before it and the verse that comes right after it. Let us take a look:

[5:66] And if they (the Jews and the Christians) had observed the Torah and the Gospel and that which was revealed to them from their Lord, they would certainly have eaten from above them and from beneath their feet. Among them there are people who are moderate, but many of them are of evil conduct.

[5:67] O Messenger! Proclaim the Message which has been sent down to you from your Lord. If you do not, then you would not have fulfilled and proclaimed His Message. Allah will protect you from these men (who mean mischief). For Allah guides not those who reject Faith.

[5:68] Say: O People of the Book (i.e. the Jews and Christians)! You follow no good till you observe the Torah and the Gospel and that which is revealed to you from your Lord; and surely that which has been revealed to you from your Lord shall make many of them increase in inordinacy and disbelief; grieve not therefore for the disbelieving people.

So we see that the verse before and after is talking about the People of the Book, and it is in this context that the verse 5:67 was revealed, reassuring the Prophet (s) that he should not fear the Jews or the Christians and that he (s) should clearly deliver the Message of Islam which will be made supreme over Judaism and Christianity. The Prophet (s) is told in verse 5:67 that he should not fear these men who mean mischief, and in the very next verse 5:68 Allah says that the Message of Islam will only “increase them in inordinacy and disbelief.” It is exceedingly clear that we are talking about the same group of people, namely the disbelievers from amongst the People of the Book who mean to make mischief and who become obstinate in inordinacy and disbelief.

In fact, that entire section of the Quran is referring to the People of the Book, starting from verse 5:59 and going all the way to 5:86

zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Shiraz
ASAK

There are many Quranic Ayats telling us do this, do not do this.
This Aya points to what kind of flesh yo can eat and not eat.

If this partial sentence was about appointment of Hz Ali
It would have clearly mentioned

Allah appoints Hz Ali as next Khalif, and this day I have completed Islam as religion for you ---------------
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Narrated 'Aisha: A group of people said to the Prophet, "Some people bring us meat and we do not know whether they have mentioned Allah's Name or not on slaughtering the animal." He [SAW] said, "Mention Allah's Name on it and eat."

Sahih Bukhari
[Book# 67, Hadith #415]
Admin

Post by Admin »

I request everyone not to react to provocations. zznoor has made a beautiful job of discrediting herself/himself.

There is no need to reply to these kind of postings.

Admin
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Shiraz
BTW
We can discuss logic about draining blood elsewhere.

This is about what it is meant by
And this day---

Is this after telling yo good and bad about Islam
Or
After Declaring Ali is Maula ----
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To zznoor:Ya Ali Madad.

You are still at offloading the SHIT hadiths of fraudsters.
do you have one TOPIC OF currents status of religion,faith,humanity etc
other SHIT of 1400 years back again n again again.
It reflect your intellectual bankruptcy.
you are not following the Quran a bit but the narration n observation of the fraudsters n conmen observing the person who may have delivered it.
If my servant tell what pizza delivery boy told the lift man of his food taste.
Should I enjoy the 'ordered' Pizza or hear rubbish from my servant worth two penny overhearing the semi literate lift man who spoke to pizza guy.

DHUR PADI TUMARI AVTAAR PE'.

In our JK now the printed circulars posted on the notice board have a slogan in the end.
PROUD TO BE AN ISMAILI.
I just read one two days back and the slogan bought tears to my eyes,
This slogan should have had come 1000 years earlier.

Talking about all dead men tale (85% fake).
for example there is no heaven as reward mentioned for those keeping the fast in Quran.
and as per my understanding Prophet carried his brief excellently and never over shot it.
All hadith relating saying of prophets are 100% fakes in regard to fast.(filtered from 85% lot).
It was hadith spinning factory created all hear say ,saw but they wished to impress upon disasters of today by naming the entity to it and get respect etc.
they may have made SHIT hadiths in favour of beard, headgear etc.
Look what is current status more than 60% shariati population are not seen as in heaven but facing HELL like status nad living in hell like(acute poverty) by following the word of the fraudsters.

If ALI did say heaven as reward for fasting ,How could Prophet over say over n above the wod of Quran.
Any forensic expert will tell those are all fakes.

You have living face,send your foto graph of tens years back n of now.
I will explain the reality of today and dead shit tales.
BTW what are shit no n narrators(two penny illiterates) on beard,headgear and acrobats.
I wish you better come out curse fallen upon you n black magic of fraudsters playing n imposing your mind already filled with shit copy paste
of 1400 years back.
Post Quran Ayat if you know one word of Arabic and also know little baatin of that Ayat.

otherwise it is TEXT of no value to any one of US having latest Farman.
I know my advice where to put text of yours I have indicated in my earlier postings.Must be paining there with overload.
Flush it out in the Loo n not on the forum as all posting stinks of your embedded o dour.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

nuseri, zznoor, admin, agakhani bhai, tret and other friends on this forum....so how long will we keep on fighting/debating ???....we all know that the debate that we are having on this forum is not something we all started but its something thats there for over 1000+ years.

Im not saying we all shouldnt share our thoughts, but I ask how many times ???

All the questions have been asked and answered in the past and I see the same chain of questions again and again and again so I say what next ???

Do we all wanna keep on doing this or can we focus on educating or may be helping other needy brothers and sisters in different parts of the world ???

Instead of wasting our time in unnecessary fights and discussion [which often turns out personal] why can we work on something together for the betterment of our ummah ???
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Shiraz,
I totally agree with you for your above comments but if you have noticed that I also criticized it many times in past I do not like readers ask same question again and again which are already discussed and posted some where in this forum ! instead of asking same question again they need to go back and read it. that way same question will not repeat again and we can give more attention towards other topics and believe me there are many!!. so, leave it 14 century old questions now and give more importance to current issue and questions.
Admin

Post by Admin »

nuseri wrote:To zznoor:Ya Ali Madad.

You are still at offloading the SHIT
I find this kind of vocabulary completely disgusting. When are you going to learn to write proper polite language without insults. Can't you articulate your thought without putting insults here and there? Is that so difficult to do?.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

shiraz.virani wrote:nuseri, zznoor, admin, agakhani bhai, tret and other friends on this forum....so how long will we keep on fighting/debating ???....we all know that the debate that we are having on this forum is not something we all started but its something thats there for over 1000+ years.

Im not saying we all shouldnt share our thoughts, but I ask how many times ???

All the questions have been asked and answered in the past and I see the same chain of questions again and again and again so I say what next ???

Do we all wanna keep on doing this or can we focus on educating or may be helping other needy brothers and sisters in different parts of the world ???

Instead of wasting our time in unnecessary fights and discussion [which often turns out personal] why can we work on something together for the betterment of our ummah ???
Ok brother
Can you answer one question and put end to debate

How many times in a day Prophet and 7 Imams prayed Salat?
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

If my servant tell what pizza delivery boy told the lift man of his food taste.
Should I enjoy the 'ordered' Pizza or hear rubbish from my servant worth two penny overhearing the semi literate lift man who spoke to pizza guy.
These are thoughts of revisionists.
They compare companions of Prophet and next 2 generation (Salaf) to servants, pizza delivery men and lift operators.

Has anybody with any brains ever thought that without Murids a Murshid cannot be born.
Admin

Post by Admin »

zznoor, You will always be mistaken as you still live in the past.

The Prophet (PBUH) never used a plane or a car. Make sure you also do not ever use one. Then come and give us lecture.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

In Quran it is not clear cut quoted that you have to have perform 5 times salat, Ismailis and many others interpretators say that :it is quoted only 3 times in Quran not five time. who is ro right and who is wrong? I do not want to waste time on this because this queation has been not solved since many years.and who the heck I give you correct answer? But we have our imam he never told us to perform namaz five times.
About your question:-
History revels that there were no special rules for salats. how many times Muslim had to perform salat in a day, because there were many Muslim who performs salat more than five times even prophet was performing more then five times! and like Abuzar he used to performed 100 times salats in a day and there were many Muslim kafirun they consider themselves as a Muslims but never perform any namaz at all!!, so nobody can tell you exact figure If you have read Sirats of prophets then you may have noticed that prophets was performing namaz more than 5 times that is for sure so you or anybody else can not say prophet was preforming only five namaz because it is written in his Sirat ( he used pray to Allah all the night) but if you talk about majority Muslims then yes they were and are performing 5 times salats.
FYI:- Do you know that there were 40 Muslims like Salman Farsi, Abuzar Gaffari, Mikdad e.t.c used to gathered in night and they were doing special Bandagi/ibadat besides 5 times salats along with prophet and h.Ali? Well not many scholars knows about this fact but it is true!, that was similar to Ismailis Bandagi which we ismailis are doing in the 4 o'clock in morning.
so, Ismaili Bandagi/Ibadat is not new it was started during H. Ali and prophet Mohammed's time. Do you want proof?
Last edited by agakhani on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Admin wrote:zznoor, You will always be mistaken as you still live in the past.

The Prophet (PBUH) never used a plane or a car. Make sure you also do not ever use one. Then come and give us lecture.
Stop rediculating.
If Prophet had access to plane or car he would have used it.
Just because we live in modern times does not mean we are exempt from offering Salat.
I have my own consulting Engineering company with 30 people staff. I travel and I pray my Salat regularly. I think there is enough leeway in Islam regarding dress. Nobody has prevented me from offering Salat in public place nor they have refused to do business because of my head cover. When you go to Mass General hospital's small mosque you will see Shia, Sunni, Ahmedi etc. etc. offering salat. I go there often due to proximity of my office. These are highly qualified professional Muslim Brothers and Sisters.
Go to MIT, Harvard and other school's around Boston. You will find sisters with Hijab. These are their personal choice to follow their religion.
Do you ever see Chatwal of hotel empire and chief of Master Card withot their head gear?
Salat and swam are part of Islam and nobody is saying they are not except Khoja Ismaili Muslims.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

zznoor said :
How many times in a day Prophet and 7 Imams prayed Salat?
Noor, You know and I know that there are only and only 3 salaats mentioned in holy quran with their name and I think I told you this the last time, they are

Salaat Al Fajr [Morning]
Salaat Al Wutsa [Middle] &
Salaat Al Esha [Night]

Now, I also wanna add that the reason why allah[swt] did not mentioned or showed us how to pray is because he did not created us in one shape, one color, one size or so on.

He created us in different tribes, people who speak different languages, have different culture and back ground.

See you and me might think about our present, but allah[swt] is the one who knows our past, present and future....He is the one who clearly said, there are no restrictions in our religion.

The salaat that you follow comes from one of the 4 schools that most of the muslims follow where as ismailis on other hand follow a different interpretation....so whats the big deal ???

Allah[swt] does not want us all to have the same approach to him because if thats the case then he already has angels to do that....

Allah[swt] does not want the sacrifice of an animal but instead he wants the sacrifice of the animal that is in all of us.

Allah[swt] does not want hairs [people shaving their head off during pilgrimage]...He does not have a factory in china that processes those hair and sell it in western countries.

Allah[swt] does not want us to throw stones on the imaginary devil or kiss the black rock and this as if we kissed sunny leone.

Like I told you last time noor, its not the prayers that will count on the day of judgement, it's what you did for humanity and other living things that will matter....Let's start behaving like humans first and religion will follow.
Admin

Post by Admin »

zznoor wrote:
Admin wrote:zznoor, You will always be mistaken as you still live in the past.

Stop rediculating.
Exactly, the Prophet (PBUH) has asked us to be the Children of our Time and if he would live today, he would also be the child of his time.

These are concept very foreign to the shariatis who can not see past the external. As for ridiculing, no one can do this better than you are doing yourself by your posting.

As I said, you have made a mockery of yourself and you should not try to blame other people for your shortcomings and misinterpretation of the faith.
tret

Post by tret »

zznoor wrote:
bloguk

I really do not know why honest Muslim want to prove their beliefs by posting truncated Quranic Ayats whiteout subject matter being discussed, half Hadiths etc.

Complete Ayat is as follows

Pickthal 5:3] Forbidden unto you (for food) are carrion and blood and swineflesh, and that which hath been dedicated unto any other than Allah, and the strangled, and the dead through beating, and the dead through falling from a height, and that which hath been killed by (the goring of) horns, and the devoured of wild beasts, saving that which ye make lawful (by the death-stroke), and that which hath been immolated unto idols. And (forbidden is it) that ye swear by the divining arrows. This is an abomination. This day are those who disbelieve in despair of (ever harming) your religion; so fear them not, fear Me! This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favour unto you, and have chosen for you as religion al-Islam. Whoso is forced by hunger, not by will, to sin: (for him) lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

[Yusufali 5:3] Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah; that which hath been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by being gored to death; that which hath been (partly) eaten by a wild animal; unless ye are able to slaughter it (in due form); that which is sacrificed on stone (altars); (forbidden) also is the division (of meat) by raffling with arrows: that is impiety. This day have those who reject faith given up all hope of your religion: yet fear them not but fear Me. This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, Allah is indeed Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Read complete Ayat

Does it look like it was delivered after appointment of Hz Ali?

At least be honest in this holy month of Ramadan

Wow, I had no idea that perfection of Islam had to do with meat [halal meat]...
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

I think there is enough leeway in Islam regarding dress. Nobody has prevented me from offering Salat in public place nor they have refused to do business because of my head cover.
Yes, they do not say any thing in front of you or any Muslim lady who wear hejab but I had observed it many time that American peoples definitely laugh after them. Hejab is not necessary now a days because we are not living prophet Mohammed's dark age and therefore many countries like Spain and other put ban on hejab!!.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Agakhani bhai said :
Yes, they do not say any thing in front of you or any Muslim lady who wear hejab but I had observed it many time that American peoples definitely laugh after them. Hejab is not necessary now a days because we are not living prophet Mohammed's dark age and therefore many countries like Spain and other put ban on hejab!!.
Wearing Hejab is one's personal choice so I personally don't think there's anything for us to debate here.

But if a mullah comes out with a fatwa saying all woman should wear the hijaab or else.........OR if the parents force their daughter to cover herself from top to bottom OR a husband forces her wife to wear the hijaab... then we have a problem.
tret

Post by tret »

zznoor wrote: Stop rediculating.
Just because we live in modern times does not mean we are exempt from offering Salat.
That's exactly right! If plane existed during Prophet Mohammad; he would have had the best plane and the best car or the best palace.
What does that tell us? That things change by time. Things evolve by time, and so should religious law. The prescribed religious law can be [and should be] adjusted depending on time and space. No one's debating about the essence of faith which shall always remain the same, it's how you practice it can change according to time and space. You no longer use maswaak [despite being a sunnat of the Prophet]; however, you do use toothbrush [hopefully]. This is a clear evolution. Everything evolves, even human spirit and intellect, and so should religious law.

zznoor wrote:
I have my own consulting Engineering company with 30 people staff. I travel and I pray my Salat regularly. I think there is enough leeway in Islam regarding dress. Nobody has prevented me from offering Salat in public place nor they have refused to do business because of my head cover.

Well that's very good for you that you have your own company and staff and you can rule however you wish. But consider this someone who doesn't have the luxury that you do and works 2 shifts just to support his family and his boss doesn't allow him to take convenient break to offer his prayers. And he literally doesn't have anytime for offer prayers according to your standard, 5 times a day, going to a mosque, attending jamat prayer, taking wazu and so on; then should he be crucified because he doesn't or can't offer prayer? What's your fatwah for those category of muslim living in western society?

I have heard from muslim scholar that he gives fatwah to allow certain group of people in certain category of job to not fast! His argument is that islam should be interpreted according to time. I think he's making sense.

zznoor wrote:
When you go to Mass General hospital's small mosque you will see Shia, Sunni, Ahmedi etc. etc. offering salat. I go there often due to proximity of my office. These are highly qualified professional Muslim Brothers and Sisters.
This very great. And what's your point?

zznoor wrote:
Go to MIT, Harvard and other school's around Boston. You will find sisters with Hijab. These are their personal choice to follow their religion.

I agree with this 100%. You have a choice to choose a path that's reasonable and acceptable to you. I have the same choice. We may not have the same taste. That's why Islam is a very beautiful religion that doesn't impose on anyone! You can freely choose whichever path you want, and I should be able to do the same. Another name for this is pluralism that our practice puts a great emphasis on it.

About hejab: It's more cultural than religious. It depends on one's preference and comfort. It has absolutely nothing to do with religion. It's as if someone likes to grow mastash, and someone don't.