Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah

Share small ismaili stories
star_munir

Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah

Post by star_munir »

An Extract from:-----("SAINT GAZETTE" 22-7-1898)

In the Reign of Queen Victoria.

"Her Majesty Queen Victoria had held a Levy, which was
attended by Consuls of all countries, and His Highness
the Aga Khan was also invited at this occasion. When
the Aga Khan arrived, the Queen herself went to
receive him at the door and welcomed him with great
respects and made him sit on the Throne of their
Pope. As soon as the Aga Khan sat on the Throne, the
Queen said to all the Consuls, What is the reason of
your surprise, and what are you thinking of.
The Consuls replied, "Up to now, many Indian Kings
have come to Europe but you have given more honours to Aga Khan, and
even
made him sit on the Throne of our Pope. What is the reason of this?">
The
Queen in reply said, "You are all wise and prudent and learned, and you
know
better than I, reason of this." "In short, "I must tell you that we
have
never seen our religious leader Jesus Christ, and without doubt, the
Aga
Khan is our same leader, and considering this, I have made him sit on
our
Pope's Throne." On hearing this, all Consuls were greatly surprised
and
wired to their respective countries about the
above incident. Consequently, the Rulers of France, Germany, Italy,
Belgium
etc sent telegrams to Aga Khan from all over, requesting him to give
them
honour of visiting their countries, which the Aga Khan accepted."
An Extract from:-----("SAINT GAZETTE" 22-7-1898)
shamsu

Imam SMS and Haji Kamadia

Post by shamsu »

The Noor of ALY Never dies it is passed on from Imam to Imam one after the other. It is so true that there have been instances of one Imam continuing conversations that the previous Imam started.

For example Imam SMS had given a person something to keep safely and later on Imam Shah Karim asked for it back and reminded the person about where he had kept it too.

When Imam SMS became Imam at the age of 7 3/4 yrs old. People had their doubts. Imam SMS went to a river with Haji Kamadia and other leaders of Jamat, the same river they used to go with Imam Aga Aly Shah to sit down and relax. Imam SMS asked Haji Kamadia "Why is the water cold today, previously when I used to come here the water was warm?"

Now Haji Kamadia did not remmember Imam SMS coming to this river before. But when he looked towards Imam he saw that Imam SMS was running his hand through the water in the same fashion as Imam Aga Aly Shah used to habitually run his hand in the water whenever they used to come to this river.

It confirmed Haji Kamadia's Iman that Imam SMS and Imam Aga Aly Shah were the exact same person.

You see Imam Aga Aly Shah used to visit the river in the afternoons and this incident with Imam SMS was early in the morning hence the water felt cold.

The Universal Intellect by definition encompasses ALL.
Karim_M

Re: Imam SMS and Haji Kamadia

Post by Karim_M »

shamsu wrote:The Noor of ALY Never dies it is passed on from Imam to Imam one after the other. It is so true that there have been instances of one Imam continuing conversations that the previous Imam started.

For example Imam SMS had given a person something to keep safely and later on Imam Shah Karim asked for it back and reminded the person about where he had kept it too.

When Imam SMS became Imam at the age of 7 3/4 yrs old. People had their doubts. Imam SMS went to a river with Haji Kamadia and other leaders of Jamat, the same river they used to go with Imam Aga Aly Shah to sit down and relax. Imam SMS asked Haji Kamadia "Why is the water cold today, previously when I used to come here the water was warm?"

Now Haji Kamadia did not remmember Imam SMS coming to this river before. But when he looked towards Imam he saw that Imam SMS was running his hand through the water in the same fashion as Imam Aga Aly Shah used to habitually run his hand in the water whenever they used to come to this river.

It confirmed Haji Kamadia's Iman that Imam SMS and Imam Aga Aly Shah were the exact same person.

You see Imam Aga Aly Shah used to visit the river in the afternoons and this incident with Imam SMS was early in the morning hence the water felt cold.

The Universal Intellect by definition encompasses ALL.

I would like to relate three incidents in the life of late Count Habib Keshavjee on the same theme as under:

- In 1921, when he was 12 years old or so, Imam Sultan Muhammad Shah placed him on His lap and told his father: "He will pray for him".
- In 1928, during his visit to India for his marriage, he wanted to meet with the Imam who then informed him through Peer Subzali that he was praying for him.
- In 1957, during the funeral of Imam Sultan Muhhammad Shah, and when he performed his BAYAT with HazarImam Shah Karim, He told him in his ear: "I shall pray for the forgiveness of your sins".

Karim.