That first 3calips didn't participated in burial of Prophet!

In this Forum you put small info of a couple of line, some info that is though provoking, like the Did You Know on the front page...
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Interesting discussion going on between a_27826 and Shiraz so, sorry to enter in your debate without asking
My question was to you was "do you think whatever Prophet uttered from his mouth is part of Quran?"

Many Muslim sects do not accept that every sentences uttered by Prophet Mohammed is a part of Quran, it is called "Ahadis Qudasi" ,Muslims believe that the Quran was verbally revealed from God to Muhammad through the angel Gabriel (Jibril), gradually over a period of approximately 23 years.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

a_27826 said :
Actually its Umar who is "supposed" to have said that the Prophet is in the delirious state to the "supposed" demand of Pen and Paper of the Prophet.
What he [H.Umar] said some 1300 years ago...you're repeating it today, How does that make you any different than him ??
But let not that stop us to speculate what he wanted to be written down.
I just said @ above post that he wanted to write something about faith and Imamat as per ismailism is the central part of our faith.
BTW, did not Prophet live few more days? He could easily got somebody else like Ali and some others to dictate the important thing?
Good question !!!...But din't our rasool[saw] already mentioned people @ ghadeer e khum that he would be leaving two weighty things. These being the Quran, and the Ahl al-Bayt (the progeny of Muhammad)

The hadith that I copied @ previous posts does not stop with prophet[saw] telling everybody to leave his place

Narrated 'Ubaidullah: Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "It was very unfortunate that Allah's Apostle was prevented from writing that statement for them because of their disagreement and noise."

Whatever is left of quran...it orders muslims to "obey/take whatever messenger of allah[swt] gives you"...I wonder what made H.Umar decide that the quran is sufficient for him while ignoring alhe bait once our rasool[saw] left this material world ??

One of the reasons can also be that, when our rasool[saw] said he wanted to write down something by which people wont go astray:

He might be wanting to write the name of person/person's who will be in-charge of Quran's compilation =Ahle Bait [because the 2 can't be seperated]

The only thing that could lead the whole ummah on a wrong track is the wrong interpretation or compilation of holy quran or missing surahs/aayat's....And results can be seen today.

FYI - Do you know that the 1st 2 caliphs were able to write down their will despite being in great pain ???

H.Abu Bakr fainted while dictating his will where as H.Umar had stab wounds but still they both considered it necessary to name their successor ;)
a_27826

Post by a_27826 »

shiraz.virani wrote:FYI - Do you know that the 1st 2 caliphs were able to write down their will despite being in great pain ???

H.Abu Bakr fainted while dictating his will where as H.Umar had stab wounds but still they both considered it necessary to name their successor ;)
Yes the first two caliph made wills and so did my father and my grandfather but why didn't Prophet did not do so? Do you think its because Umar refused him to do so? and the Prophet kept quite for few days till death took him over?
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Yes the first two caliph made wills and so did my father and my grandfather but why didn't Prophet did not do so? Do you think its because Umar refused him to do so? and the Prophet kept quite for few days till death took him over?
We all know that his health deteriorated as each day past by....we also know that H.Abu Bakr and H.Umar were assigned to be a part of usama bin zaid's army who was ordered to set a camp outside medina... but they [H.Abu Bkar and H.Umar] were more interested in what was going on inside prophet's[saw] house to an extent that H.Abu Bakr tried to lead the prayers in the absence of rasool[saw] and telling people that the prophet[saw] himself ordered to lead the salaat...so when people revolted Bilal went to the house of rasool[saw] to ask him whether he ordered H.Abu Bakr to lead the prayers. When our rasool[saw] heard that both H.Abu Bakr and H.Umar came back into the town HE HIMSELF STOOD UP and asked H.Imam Ali[as] and H.Abbas to carry him to the mosque and when they reached the mehraab of mosque rasool[saw] asked H.Abu Bakr to leave the place and so our rasool[saw] in that unconscious state lead the prayers.

The very same rasoo[saw] who in the very same situation asked for the pen and parer to write something important and you said "CANNOT BE TRUSTED" and here he was leading the prayers.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

shiraz.virani wrote:
We all know that his health deteriorated as each day past by....we also know that H.Abu Bakr and H.Umar were assigned to be a part of usama bin zaid's army who was ordered to set a camp outside medina... but they [H.Abu Bkar and H.Umar] were more interested in what was going on inside prophet's[saw] house to an extent that H.Abu Bakr tried to lead the prayers in the absence of rasool[saw] and telling people that the prophet[saw] himself ordered to lead the salaat...so when people revolted Bilal went to the house of rasool[saw] to ask him whether he ordered H.Abu Bakr to lead the prayers. When our rasool[saw] heard that both H.Abu Bakr and H.Umar came back into the town HE HIMSELF STOOD UP and asked H.Imam Ali[as] and H.Abbas to carry him to the mosque and when they reached the mehraab of mosque rasool[saw] asked H.Abu Bakr to leave the place and so our rasool[saw] in that unconscious state lead the prayers.

The very same rasoo[saw] who in the very same situation asked for the pen and parer to write something important and you said "CANNOT BE TRUSTED" and here he was leading the prayers.
Even layman becomes historian and posts his own twist on history.

Let us see what Ibn Ishak probably earliest historian wrote in his Sirat un Nabi
From last chapter
While the apostle was sick the people delayed the expedition he had commanded, but he said, 'Carry out the expedition to the Syrian border', and the people hastened their preparations.

According to Aisha, 'When the apostle had become very ill, he said, "Order Abu Bakr to pray with the people!" And I replied, "Abu Bakr is a tender‑hearted man with a weak voice, and he weeps much when he reads the Koran." But he said, "Order him to pray with the people!" I objected only to spare my father, because I knew the people would never wish another man to stand in the prophet's place, and would blame my father for any evil which might occur.'

Aisha said, 'When the apostle of Allah returned that morning from the mosque he rested on my lap.' Usama, in command of the Syrian expedition, had camped outside Medina , but when he heard the apostle was dangerously ill he went down to Medina with his army. 'When I went in to the apostle he had already lost the power of speech and said nothing; but he lifted his hands to heaven and then again lowered them, and I knew he was praying for me.'
BTW Ibn ishak was not Shia nor Sunni
As per him
Expedition was delayed and Osama returned to Madina
Abu Bakr led the prayers in absence of Prophet. I have not read any history ( even Shia) where Ali was asked to lead prayers.
So arm chair historian said he usurped prayer leadership.
I would like if s.v would post actual Shia version of this.
Brother S.V. Please do not take offense.
It is our upbringing which makes us to see history thru our rose colored glasses.
a_27826

Post by a_27826 »

shiraz.virani wrote:

ok....I didn't know that..............

so this incident took after Pen and Paper incident?

don't you think if Prophet can stand up and ask Ali and Abbas to carry him to the mosque and lead the prayers, then surely Prophet can ask Ali and Abbas to write down his "will"?
Admin

Post by Admin »

According to one Hadith, the Prophet [PBUH] said that only fools do not write their Will.

He also is purported to have said that one should sleep with his Will under his pillow.

So where is the Prophet's Will? Did someone not destroy it? Looks like. Who could have done that? People eager to become Caliph? People who plotted against him behind the veil? People with very long lives who may have poisoned him 1,400 years ago and are still alive to preach today in this forum that he died of a natural death?

History is available to all but not all have the capacity to think objectively.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

but they [H.Abu Bkar and H.Umar] were more interested in what was going on inside prophet's[saw] house to an extent that H.Abu Bakr tried to lead the prayers in the absence of rasool[saw] and telling people that the prophet[saw] himself ordered to lead the salaat...so when people revolted Bilal went to the house of rasool[saw] to ask him whether he ordered H.Abu Bakr to lead the prayers. When our rasool[saw] heard that both H.Abu Bakr and H.Umar came back into the town HE HIMSELF STOOD UP and asked H.Imam Ali[as] and H.Abbas to carry him to the mosque and when they reached the mehraab of mosque rasool[saw] asked H.Abu Bakr to leave the place and so our rasool[saw] in that unconscious state lead the prayers.
Now from Ibn Ishak's Sirat

On the Monday on which Allah took His apostle he went out to the people at their morning prayers. The curtain at Aisha's door was lifted, the door opened, and the apostle of Allah came out and stood in the doorway. When the Muslims caught sight of him they were almost diverted from their prayers through joy at his presence. He signalled them to continue their devotions, and smiled with pleasure as he watched them pray; never had the watchers seen him wear a more beautiful expression than then. After the prayers he addressed the people in a voice loud enough to be heard outside the door of the mosque. He said, 'The fire is kindled, and confusion descends like darkness. But ye have nothing to reproach me for. I have allowed only what the Koran allows, and have forbidden what the Koran forbids.' When the apostle had finished speaking Abu Bakr said, 'Apostle of Allah! I see thou hast risen this morning, by the favour and grace of Allah, in the state of health we love to see thee in!' Then the people went to their homes, satisfied that the apostle was re­covered from his illness.

Read this

He signalled them to continue their devotions

O he did not ask Abu Bakr to move over.

See how history is twisted by arm chair historians.
So where is the Prophet's Will? Did someone not destroy it? Looks like. Who could have done that? People eager to become Caliph? People who plotted against him behind the veil? People with very long lives who may have poisoned him 1,400 years ago and are still alive to preach today in this forum that he died of a natural death?

History is available to all but not all have the capacity to think objectively.
It is established fact that Prophet was not allowed to write will.
Nobody is saying Prophet died of natural death.
He died of fever and cause of fever is unknown.
Use objectivity. Or you have none.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Brother Shiraz, AS

Muhaammad ibn Isaq, ibn Yasar ibn Khiyr (according to some sources, ibn Khabbattr, meaning "the son of Isaac") was an Arab Muslim historian and hagiographer. Ibn Ishaq collected oral traditions that formed the basis of an important biography of the Islamic prophet Muhammad

Born in Medina about the year A.H. 85,
He died in Baghdad around A.H. 150-159.

Imam Jafar was born in AH 83
Died AH 148

Shiasm only took firm foothold after Imam Jafar

Technically everybody including Imam Jafar were mainstream Muslims.

So in my opinion Ishak's Sirat un Nabi was a objective historical account.

Abridged form of the book is on net. Please read it for the sake of objectivity.

If you have other sources please quote, please do not make up.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

People with very long lives who may have poisoned him 1,400 years ago
That would be Aisha.
Do you have proof?
Otherwise shame on you
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

H.Abu Bakr fainted while dictating his will where as H.Umar had stab wounds but still they both considered it necessary to name their successor
Shiraz, please give more information on your above Quote! You are saying H. Abu Bakar was fainted while dictating his will means he was not finished to dictate all the way till the end, but before he would had finished till the end he fainted? am I right? if yest then how the heck name of H. Umar came? who wrote down that name? as his successor?
That proves that H. Umar wrote down his own name as H. Abu Bakar's successors and as for second caliph!!, interesting.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Sister zznoor,

Wa'salaam...sorry to say this but after seeing your side of argument...my laptop just committed suicide and for this reason im writing this via cell phone...below is the link that shows different people coming up with different stories

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f20/ ... yer-27196/
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

No agakhani bhai thats not correct...h abu bakr fainted but did not die and I personally think that h abu bakr did made h umar as hid successor but anywaus lets just not get carried away from the topic
a_27826

Post by a_27826 »

agakhani wrote:Interesting discussion going on between a_27826 and Shiraz so, sorry to enter in your debate without asking
My question was to you was "do you think whatever Prophet uttered from his mouth is part of Quran?"

Many Muslim sects do not accept that every sentences uttered by Prophet Mohammed is a part of Quran, it is called "Ahadis Qudasi" ,Muslims believe that the Quran was verbally revealed from God to Muhammad through the angel Gabriel (Jibril), gradually over a period of approximately 23 years.
thanks for the input.

Something in shiraz's post indicated that he believed that but i was wrong and he clarified that he did not believe that.

Do ginans say anything about this issue?
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Zznoor heres another side to that story

http://www.al-islam.org/restatement-his ... -prayers-s
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

a_27826 wrote:
agakhani wrote:Interesting discussion going on between a_27826 and Shiraz so, sorry to enter in your debate without asking

thanks for the input.

Something in shiraz's post indicated that he believed that but i was wrong and he clarified that he did not believe that.

Do ginans say anything about this issue?
AHÂDÎTH QUDSIYYAH

The Muhadithîn have differentiated between two distinct types of Hadith which are termed as Hadith al-Nabawi-and Hadith al-Qudsi.

The former being restricted to the sayings of the Rasûlullâh, while the latter pertains to the sayings of the Rasûlullâh through the medium of Divine inspiration.

Al-Quds means holy or sacred.

The sayings that are termed as al-Qudsi are such that while the Rasûlullâh was relating them to his Companions , he mentioned that Allah, in effect, had communicated them to him. However, these communications do not form part of the Qur'an.

Such reports are included within the category of Al-Hadith al-Qudsi.

An example of this type of Hadith is one which had been reported by Hadhrat Abu Hurayrah (ra.) in which it is mentioned that the Rasûlullâh r said that Allah said: "If My servant likes to meet Me, I will love to meet him”

While the common factor between al-Hadith al-Qudsi and the Qur'an is that both contain words from Allah which were revealed to the Rasûlullâh r, they are nevertheless distinct from each other as pointed out hereunder:
1. The Holy Qur'an contains the verbatim words of Allah, while al-Hadith al-Qudsi contains the message of Allah conveyed to the people by the Rasûlullâh r in his own words.
2. The Holy Qur'an is inimitable and unique, but such is not the case with al-Hadith al-Qudsi. This is so because the latter is not the verbatim word of Allah.
3. The Holy Qur'an is recited in every Salaat but al-Hadith al-Qudsi cannot be recited in any Salaat.

Search for "What does Hadith-Qudsi mean?" And you will get good info.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

To admin,
As a Islamic history readers for a long time, I read many books written by Shia and Sunny scholars and authors but be honest with you Admin, prophet Mohammed death was not " poison given death" but it was related to some kind of fever deasese, so, as long as prophet" s death is concern sister ZZnoor is right.
it is possible that I may have missed about that poisonous given event, so your more clarification will be highly appreciated.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

agakhani wrote:To admin,
As a Islamic history readers for a long time, I read many books written by Shia and Sunny scholars and authors but be honest with you Admin, prophet Mohammed death was not " poison given death" but it was related to some kind of fever deasese, so, as long as prophet" s death is concern sister ZZnoor is right.
it is possible that I may have missed about that poisonous given event, so your more clarification will be highly appreciated.
When you have doubt about Islam in your heart. Shaitan plays tricks with you. Believing Muslim has faith in Quran and Prophet.

Same as your faith in MHI and Ginan
Admin

Post by Admin »

You definitely have missed this one. I have no desire to be murdered by some well-practicing Muslim so I will abstain in giving details of this but it is there in Islamic history for all to find.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Admin wrote:
You definitely have missed this one. I have no desire to be murdered by some well-practicing Muslim so I will abstain in giving details of this but it is there in Islamic history for all to find.
Satya Mev jayte (truth triumphs)
so why be chicken

Jab pyar kiya to darna kya
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Admin wrote:
There is lot of trash by Islamophobe and enemies of Islam .

You probably bought into this
From answering-islam.org

DEATH OF MUHAMMAD

Last 2 paragraph
Some of Khaibar's residents made a deal with Muhammad. Instead of enslaving them, which would leave the rich orchards of Khaibar to go untended and unproductive, the Jews would give Muhammad and the Muslims 1/2 of all of what they produced. Muhammad accepted the deal, with the stipulation that they could be expelled at his slightest whim. Years later, Umar expelled the last remaining Jews from Khaibar.

Immediately following the conquest of Khaibar, a Jewish woman prepared a dinner for Muhammad and some of his men. Unknown to the Muslims was that she had put a poison into the lamb (some say goat) that was served at dinner. Muhammad ate some of the poisoned lamb and died as a result three years later.
It is correct he was poisoned. Do you believe you die after 3 years.

Admin, please read Ibn Ishaq. There is another book based on Ishaq. Buy it and read. It sounds like plurality is just lip service for you.
Admin

Post by Admin »

It is foolish to believe he dies 3 years later of food poisoning. Especially that we know that Aisha was the last one to put something in Prophet's mouth before he died.

I have never visited the web sites you have given, this is not the kind of resources I consult, there are more interesting things to do in life than directing people to these sites as you did.

As to the question, "why fear if you have loved.?"

No fear of lions and tigers, no fears of SS and company, but fear of ignorant people, fear of Nadan. Even Issa Nabi feared no lions but he feared ignorant people. An intelligent enemy is far better than an ignorant friend.

You know the saying:

O God, protect me from my friends, as of my enemies, I will take care of them myself.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

It is foolish to believe he dies 3 years later of food poisoning. Especially that we know that Aisha was the last one to put something in Prophet's mouth before he died.
That something was twig called miswaq. Like Datan in Gujarati.
You chew end and bristle you use to clean teeth.
Aisha chewed herself to make it soft and gave it to Prophet.

Like I said, read Sirat un Nabi, it's there.

As a Admin you have more responsibility and weight. Posters like me come and go. admin remains.

Salaam
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Here is one
According to Aisha, 'a man of the family of Abu Bakr hap­pened to enter with a fresh toothpick in his hand and the apostle of Allah looked at it in such a way that I knew he wanted it. I asked, "Shall I give thee this toothpick?" and he replied, "Yes". So I took it and chewed it until it became soft and gave it to him. He rubbed it against his teeth, more sharply than I had ever seen him do, and then he laid it down again. Then I found that he was becoming heavy in my lap, and I looked at him and saw that his eyes were turned upwards; and he said, "Nay! Rather the companion in paradise!" I had often heard the apostle say, "Allah takes no prophet away without giving him a choice", and when he died his last words were, "Rather the companion in paradise". Then I thought, "He has not chosen our companion­ship". And I said to him, "The choice was thine, and I swear by Him who sent thee that thou hast chosen what is right." Then the apostle of Allah died, at noon on Monday.
Another one is this
The wives of the apostle gathered to consult, and all agreed that they ought to pour medicine into his mouth. The uncle of the apostle, al-Abbas, offered to pour it himself. When the apostle recovered from his swoon he asked, 'Who has done this to me?' and they replied, 'Thy uncle’ He said, 'This is a medi­cine brought by women from Abyssinia . Why have you done this?' Then his uncle replied, 'We feared thy having pleurisy', and the apostle said, 'That is a disease with which Allah the most high and glorious has not afflicted me! Let no one remain in this house without swallowing some of this medicine, except my uncle.' Accordingly even Maymuna swallowed some -although she was fasting at the time-because the apostle swore that all must taste it as a punishment for what they had done to him.
Salaam
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

An intelligent enemy is far better than an ignorant friend.
Islam is hurt by intelligent enemy but also by so called ignorant Muslims
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

zznoor ...are you talking about the same h.aisha who forgot the name of the 2nd person who helped rasool[saw] along with H.Abbas all the way to the mosque ??

Are you talking about same H.Aisha who when rasool[saw] called for Imam Ali[as] she insisted to call her father instead ??

Are you talking about same H.Aisha who along with her brother waged the war against Imam Ali[as] ??

Are you talking about the same H.Aisha who'z cousin was a staunch enemy of Imam Ali [as] ?? ....Who plotted a scheme to poison imam ali[as] while he was praying ??

Which H.Aisha are you talking about ???

Narrated 'Aisha: "When the Prophet became seriously ill and his disease became aggravated he asked for permission from his wives to be nursed in my house and he was allowed. He came out with the help of two men and his legs were dragging on the ground. He was between Al-Abbas and another man." 'Ubaid Ullah said, "I told Ibn 'Abbas what 'Aisha had narrated and he said, 'Do you know who was the (second) man whose name 'Aisha did not mention'" I said, 'No.' Ibn 'Abbas said, 'He was 'Ali Ibn Abi Talib.'

Sahih Bukhari 1:11:634

The same bukhari bhai mentions rasool[saw] saying :

Narrated Jarir: The Prophet said to me during Hajjat-al-Wida': Let the people keep quiet and listen. Then he said (addressing the people), "Do not (become infidels) revert to disbelief after me by striking the necks (cutting the throats) of one another (killing each other)."

Sahih Bukhari 1:3:122

Why is it that the wife of rasool[saw] went against his commands and waged a war against his own ahle bait [family] ???
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

zznoor said :
It is correct he was poisoned. Do you believe you die after 3 years

So zznoor which poison and at what time did rasool[saw] consumed that led to his death ??....If its not the poison given to him 3 years ago by some jewish lady then what caused his death ???...Who gave him that poison ???

zznoor have you ever heard of someone allegedly eating a poisoned food and living for 3-4 years ???...And if thats the case our prophet[saw] would have been sick during this 3 or 4 years period is it not ???
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

zznoor ...are you talking about the same h.aisha who forgot the name of the 2nd person who helped rasool[saw] along with H.Abbas all the way to the mosque ??

Are you talking about same H.Aisha who when rasool[saw] called for Imam Ali[as] she insisted to call her father instead ??

Are you talking about same H.Aisha who along with her brother waged the war against Imam Ali[as] ??

Are you talking about the same H.Aisha who'z cousin was a staunch enemy of Imam Ali [as] ?? ....Who plotted a scheme to poison imam ali[as] while he was praying ??

Which H.Aisha are you talking about ???
Well written questionnaires brother Shiraz, about H. Ayesha but you forget one more important question related to her with your permission let me put it here for ZZnorr, hoping you will not mind, my this efforts is not to prove my self smart !! You are well educated and knowledgeable person in this forum after KMaher Ali and Admin, no doubt about that.

H. Aisha i.e. BIBI AAYESHA (wife of prophet Mohammad S.A.) FOUGHT AN INJUSTICE WAR AGAINST HAZARAT ALI (S.A.)!!!! This war recognized as a "JANG-E-JAMAL" in Islamic history, because she came in war battlefield riding a camel, camel call "JAMAL" in Arabic. and she lost this war badly.
Admin

Post by Admin »

What Bibi Aisha put in the mouth of the Prophet - PBUH - will be debated up to the end of time. But whatever was mixed with it made him die. Yes Ennemies of Hazrat Ali will always try to protect her.

For, these are the same people who helped her in the Jang e Jamal. And these are the same people who want us to believe they have not come back in this time because "Islam" does not believe in rebirth ;-)

LOL!
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Admin wrote:What Bibi Aisha put in the mouth of the Prophet - PBUH - will be debated up to the end of time. But whatever was mixed with it made him die. Yes Ennemies of Hazrat Ali will always try to protect her.

For, these are the same people who helped her in the Jang e Jamal. And these are the same people who want us to believe they have not come back in this time because "Islam" does not believe in rebirth ;-)

LOL!
Muslim does not believe in reincarnation. Only half Hindu, idol worshipping Muslims believe in reincarnation. I do not know a single person who speak ill of Ahl e bait.

It is comforting to know that not all Ismailis believe in reincarnation. As far as post death events, debates will go on forever and majority has decided that they are not important. For them Salat, swam, zakat and Hujj are sufficient.