Meaning needed

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To ShamsB: Ya Ali Madad.
I mostly start my debate by seeking Madad (Help) from ALI,as I have reply you from my conviction n not the books.
Firstly please post the line of Imam SMS farman as EXACTLY it is written in the book owned by you.

Secondly also ginan in which you 'Teen Chatur',I presume it is a blessed word also used by Pirs.
have got those word of doomsday/zahurat.
b
In a Jury (a notional one) hearing our debate will dismissed if litigants do not show proofs after many hearing and even fine them for wasting the time of the court,may even order "a" super crook to close down forge n multiple IDs and see a shrink.

if you'll refer any quote then show it,as mostly is from the book you all have.

When MHI says 'My Dear spiritual children',I have posted separately the baatin maina as understood by me.
Now the same greeting n address at Tariqat level is argued as one chatur says MHI said
in facet of a Pir it sounded being as motherly love n other saying it was said with Fatherly affection as Imam. and third Chatur is evaluating his accent n pronunciation to give his opinion whether he is hearing Pir or Imam
So even at Tariqat level,It is still a 'Clash of Ignorance' amongst educated clever,cunning n Intellect Momins.
Waezs in Khojas ( heard lot of crap)is tend toward showing Imam as Shah Pir and appointed Pirs who composed Ginans as Great Pirs making it a thine Line of confusion rather than convincing the Jamaat that Imam is Allah.
Thing have now changed for the better.
I personally observed n interacted n met Khojas in seven different countries.( I have travelled to all these countries few times each in past).
The spiritual progress of our Jamaat may be below the desired level of MHI,many many are still at Tariqat level of conviction.
I understand the Ginan n Qasidas as well at a fair level.
one is like a 100cc power bike n one is like 700 cc power bike in race to reach ALI,which will reach first.?
What is the Farman n desire of MHI TODAY is our Tariqa and NOT the emotions attached to what Pirs(tradition) said 700 years back.
Taking Ginans (at zahiri level) as a sole religious material is visibly reflected in status of Khojas today.
PROOF PROOF PLEASE AS THE JURY VERDICT WILL BE OUT.
Admin

Post by Admin »

The value of Ginans does not depend on any Jury. Ginans are to be kept for generations "yet to be born" . Not generations of Khojas. Generations of Ismailis. If Faith was to depend on any Jury, the Sunni Jury has already decreeted that Ismailism is a false religion.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

unlike the Ginans and the Farmans - very few of the Qasidas were written by Imams al Mustawda or by people from Ahle Bayt - I am not aware of any except those by Shams Tabrez.
Admin & ShamsB,

Are you hiding in Texas? may be in Austin!!! :roll: Nuseri says that my other IDS are ShamsB, Admin and Mr. forget and one I forget, he earlier gave me that!! Don't you believe this is an another lie from him?.
By the way, I have read Qasidas and Ginans very deeply,
Qasidas are/were written to praise Allah, Kings, Padshah and big Aalims, and does not have other information like Ruhani, Qasida doesn't have any thing else but only praise, while ginans have lots of information on almost every subjects, this topics has been discussed many time before so, I do not go in detail interested readers can go and read.
lekin ek sher pesh kadam karna chahta hu!.
"کہلاوے اسماعیلی لکنگ پرو کو نہ مانے،ہم تو اسے صرف بیوکوف ہی کہیںگے!
گنان اور کسدے مے فراک نہ جانے، انکھو کا اندھا اسے کہیںگے "

" KAHLAVE KHUD KO ISMAILI LEKIN PIRO KO NA MANE,
HAM TO USE SIRF BEVKOOF HI KAHENGE,
ISMAILI HO KAR,GINAN AOUR KASIDE ME FARAK NA JANE,
HAM TO USE ANKHO KA ANDHA HI KAHENGE"

This is the bottom line for many Ismailis including ????? you know whom I talking about!!?