looking for family of missionary Syed Muhammed Shah

Looking for a past friend or future friend?
Admin

looking for family of missionary Syed Muhammed Shah

Post by Admin »

As Received from:

bersahsaha [at] yahoo.com

Ya Ali Madad,
In the year 1928, my grandfather Syed Zakir Hussain was returning to
Bombay from Iraq. On the way he stopped at Karachi, went to Mirpurkhas/ Hyderabad Sind to meet his friend missionary Syed Muhammed Shah. In Mirpurkhas my grandfather’s children Safia (girl aged 11 years) and second son Mohsin (aged 3 years) fell sick. Mr. Syed Muhammed Shah suggested to my grandfather to leave the children with him till they regain health. My grandfather left them with missionary Syed Muhammed Shah and came to Bombay with his eldest son Hashim Ali (aged 10 years). From Bombay, he came to Hyderabad Deccan where he fell sick and died after few months. Since my father Syed Hashim Ali did not have the address of missionary Syed Muhammed Shah or his son Ghulam Ali Shah, he could not contact them and find his siblings. My father passed away in 2010. I am constantly and desperately trying to find my lost relatives Safia and Mohsin or their descendants.

Since Missionary Ghulam Ali Shah did not have any children, he had adopted an African girl by name Anisa in 1952. When he came back to Kharadar, Karachi from Africa this girl must have accompanied him. She must have heard about these people Safia and Mohsin and might be knowing about them. I would like to know where Ms. Amina is now and how I can contact her? I would also like to know the name of the Unani dawakhana which was started by Syed Muhammed Shah in Shahi Bazar, Hyderabad Sindh.

Please help me find my relatives by connecting me to Ms. Amina or by
giving more information about missionary Syed Muhammed Shah. (Kindly refer http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/20699
37. Ghulam Ali Shah, Missionary - page 144in Ismaili Hero)

Thank you.
Fatima
Resident of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia