Displayboard in JK.

Discussion on R&R from all regions
nuseri

Displayboard in JK.

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:
I do not know much about other Jamatkhanas.
In my JK there a board with ayat used for for death announcement with date n time n place of burial.
I have seeing this since my birth.
When I was a child,I asked why not announcement for births.
They thought a mad child talking about it.
In simple logic of the world it is
if A is opposite of B ,then naturally B is opposite of A.
In the same way If Death is opposite of Life,then Life is opposite of Death.
I know the reasons for that board.
This a just a food of thought for us and give our rational opinions.
I feel ( a personal one) if a similar size board is placed along with the death annc board for announcing a Birth is a Jamati members family with
congratulations may not do any harm.
We Jamat are part of a one large family.We share grief, sadness and our joy and happiness with each other.
The reasons for it can be:
1.If death is there,so is the birth is there.
2.It evens out the emotions of persons reading the boards.
( now it is one way only).
3,It give sense of pride to the family where birth is taken n the whole jamat is congratulating them.
4.It can also start a thought process in the minds of many of observing
Death n Life as cyclical and not one off phase.
I also feel the board to be colourful with stars,fairies and Ballons printed on it.
And very much on top of it any important extract of any Ayats,Farman,etc on a birth of a Momin.
As I am writing on merit of having one in our region,there may be demerit on it that I may not know.
( answer that it being ages old traditions nothing can be done on it is not an valid answer for me)
If somebody is staying in the residential complex. their is a notice for it members on what date n time the laundry persons will come to pick up the unclean clothes and no date n time is said on return of fresh n clean clothes is given.So the member has the right to ask the questions to the complex admin or committee to put both the info so it may it look c
complete.
Your suggestions needed
Admin

Post by Admin »

I agree, births should also be announced in the notice board, even in the Al-Akhbar jamati newsletter. There are many advantages to this to the community and in any case the Bayat is done in Jk in front of all so that info should also be given in the JK.