Guilt of my mother's death

Looking for a past friend or future friend?
matrix

Guilt of my mother's death

Post by matrix »

Its all started, When my elder brother went to USA in 10 years back then my younger brother went to sydney in 2011. I and my wife left alone with my parents till August 2013.
As I was having some financial problems, as my dad always expecting me to give him more and more money and due to my wife's big family there were always some birthdays, parties etc and always I will have to give gifts and money to their family.
But I wanted to save some money for uncertain future. With the help of dad and bank loan, I had bought a new car (city) and due to this, my financial crisis more deepened.
on 1st March 2013 , When my mother was in ICU in India and during that period I was the victim of gun shot at that time I didn't told my dad about that incident but during my hand dressing, I got a call from dad that every body will need to contribute equal amount for my mother's medical expenses. At that time I wished to go aboard and make money more and more as I felt guilty not to be giving up to the mark where my other brothers are giving so much money. As always I have been targetted not to give enough money to my family.
After that my wife went to some Religious scholor and they also suggested me to move abroad, I was happy at that time because earlier I was bounded by my wife not to move abroad as she couldn't leave her family but there were no resistance from my family earlier but right after I have finalized my plan to go to Dubai, my mother said, "Who will take care of me". I Said, I will call you guyz at Dubai after sometime.
As my wife, promised to visit my family more often but she needed a driver, I planned to get a driver but my dad didn't wanted to hire a driver. After someday, Me, dad and my wife had a spat over some kitchen matter and at that time I said to dad, You do your own cooking and we will do our own. As I was also fed up of my wife regular complaining about not getting enough hold in a kitchen and not having ingredient as my father used to shop all the stuffs.
Well because of that spat it caused tension even more between me and my father and due to this my wife doors had been closed to my home. She was not allowed to step in my home.
As my mother didn't wanted to take BP medicine on a regular basis, I told my elder brother, who was in a visit to Karachi.
But he still tried to make her this habit but failed to do so.
In the end, my Mom is no more. May be because she didn't take the pressure medicine.
May be at least I should have call on a daily bases and ask dad to check her pressure on a regular basis. But due to that tension between me and my dad, I didn't call more often.. But I should have call .. I Should have call at least :'(
Admin

Post by Admin »

When the time is up we have to go. Everything else is just some excuse. Some people go because of heart attack, some because of accident, some of old age but the reality is that when we are born, God knows already when He wil call us back to the Peace in His Mercy.

Pray for her soul, do not feel guilty. Feel happy that at least she has reached the Light and had been freed by Allah's Mercy from all of the problems of this world..
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

It is sad to know that your mom is no more but I do not think it is because of you!!, you should not feel guilty about her death.
Jab Bulawa aata hai to usko koi rok nahi shakta, it might be medicine, it might be som other reason but off course not you. period.