Do any one know?

Share small ismaili stories
star_munir

Do any one know?

Post by star_munir »

There are Farmans about Nusheri who said Ali is Allah.Do any one knows complete story about this.
nagib

Post by nagib »

The Story goes like this:

One day Hazrat Ali decided to cross a river with his army and asked Nusayri to find out where the water was shallow. Nusairy said "come on help me out here, how do I find out where to start?"

Hazrat Ali told him go and ask the fish whose name is ZamZama. He probably thought what a crazy thing to do but a Farman is a Farman right? [Yeah, I know, not everybody agrees with me on that, but anyway Nusairy did]

So he went and shouted "Zamzama, zamzama!" and 70,000 fishs answered "we are all zamzama, which Zamzama do you want to talk to?...". Now he has a BIG problem, he has no clue! So he returned and tells the Imam, too many fishs! Imam told him Zamzama bin [son of] Marmara. So Nusairy goes back, shouts again and 7,000 fishs reply. There he goes again and Imam says Zamzama bin Marmara bin Karkara.. finaly one fish answers "what do you want?" He says Imam wants to know where the water is shallow so he can guide his army through to cross the river to the other bank [obviously there is a lot of symbolism here"]

Now the cute little fish says, "are you stupid or what?" don't you think that the one who knows the name of all of my ancestors would not know where to cross the river? Don't bother me, man, I am already old and tired and I do not need that extra botheration from tiny sized brains like you!"

Now Nusairy knows something he did not knew before. There he goes shouting "Ali is Allah" all over the place like some here do...

Now, the least to say is that that was unwanted free publicity... so Hazrat Ali takes his sword and cut the throat of Nusairi.

Comes Salman Farsi [was he mukhi or kamadia?] He askes Hazrat Ali to give back life to Nusairi. Now you know that when a Mukhi or Kamadia request to Hazar Imam, he has a hard time refusing. So he gives back life to Nusairi.

Guess what, the guy starts yelling again "Ali Allah". Man, I can't believe this. This guy has a hard time understandind that zahir is zahir and batin is batin. So again Hazrat Ali cut his troat. Again Salman Farsi intercedes and so happens 70 times.

Sultan Muhammad Shah says in one of his farman that, that is the strenght of Iman and that the descendant of Nusairy will not have to answer on the day of Judgment.

Don't ask me the source, sometimes my friend Al [zeimer] strikes, and when he does not, I like to make up stories... especially true stories :-)

Nagib
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

thank you.
shamsu

Magaj of kissa & kahani

Post by shamsu »

Ya Aly Madad Nagib,

Imam SMS wanted us to understand the Magaj of kissa kahaniya so let us make a humble effort here. This is what comes up as I free associate and sort through my memory with my intellect.

Nadi---bhavsagar---duniya

Nadi---ilm---"Mowla Aly ek Dariyo cche"

Fish---fish of Prophet Musa---soul----"hu re dariya vanti maachali"

Zamzama---abae zam-zam----niyaz

70,000-----Rasulillah Hadith about 70,000 veils between Allah's light and the light of the sun.

Marmara----"Kahae Pir Shams Jivanta Mariyae, to avarath janam na pavae abdu avarath janam ne pavae"-------"satagur vachanae jivata marae, ekotaer puriya tena tarae"-------"Man nae maro to gur kahae manae milo"------"tamae ek kalaak ibadat ma mari jao"

Karkara-----"aasha maaro, chinta jaaro, hu khudi karo rasoi, aasan jeetae, nindra jitae, karae kirtar so hoi"----------"ejee parem ta(n)tav jesaa na dekhu(n) koee, saaheb reejhe karee-e bee soee.
pareme moheaa je muvaa, teno bhalo jeeveo sa(n)saar re;
karatap aachhaa keejee-e, to saaheb la(n)ghaave paar jee.........11

I see no reality to match that of love. Do that which pleases the Master. Those who die in devotion to love live their existence well. If you perform good deeds, the Master will deliver you.
-------------"karam karo gae to sharam rahegi"-----------------ejee saa(m)bhallo reekheesar karannee karo, to devne man bhaave
sukareet shabda ollakho, to ape arpeene aavo
maher karo..................................................48Moti Venti
Listen O believers, be virtuous (in deed and thought),
so that you become dear to the Lord. Recognise (the Imaam)
by good deeds and (the remembrance of) the Holy Word (Name)
and thus surrender yourself completely to Him.

Mowla Aly Kills him-----------"ek ne maarae ek nae taarae ke nae Aly var aalae"

Having done this, let the spirit form sentances with the varoius ideas without any personal efforts and enjoy the suprises that come out of your own mouth.

You can always double check the validity of your blessings by cross referencing with Farmans of the Imams.

In this manner reflection on individual words and concepts improves understanding and deepens the conviction which is desperately needed in the practice of our faith.

These are my personal feelings

Please let me know what you think

Shams
star_munir

Nusheri

Post by star_munir »

Shamsu is it just a story with batini meaning or a historical event?
According to Noor-e-Mubin there is also a firqa of Nusairi.Nusheri believes Hazrat Ali as Allah
shamsu

Aly Allah

Post by shamsu »

There is Hazrat Ali and then there is Mowla Aly.

To the naked eye there is just a spelling difference but the actual difference if any is the same as that between the Body and Soul.
shamsu

Aly Allah, Aly Allah, Aly Allah, Aly Allah, Aly Allah, Aly..

Post by shamsu »

Ya Aly Madad star_munir,

The event is absolutely true because our Beloved Imam SMS related it to us in His Holy Farmans.

star when you sit in bandagi and are in conversation with your fish (soul) and you realize that Aly is truly Allah what happens, do you die(loose all awareness of being alive)in that realization with the Sword(Bol) of Mowla Aly. The same Mowla Aly(Bol) brings you back to life and when you realize it again do you die with the sword(Bol) again and come back to life(become aware of your wajood as seperate from Mowla Aly) only to die again and again and again?

The Quran states sleep is a minor death.

Let us try something else: Sit in bandagi and with no thought of any thing in your mind, Concentrate on and repeat "ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH, ALY ALLAH"

If you have faith in Imam's Farman that Nuseri was killed for saying this then there is a good chance you will also be killed and made alive again for saying the same thing. You will taste death in this life as stated in the Quran.

This is one way to die before you die.

Keep your heart open and concentrate with every ounce of energy in your entire being.

You will know that you were killed by Mowla Aly and made alive by Mowla Aly.

Let me know if it doesn't work.

If it works, it is with the Grace of Mowla Aly and nothing else.

I hope you are ready to die in ALY ALLAH.

YA ALY ALLAH MADAD

shamsu
momins1

Post by momins1 »

Hey guys I have a correction to the ending of the story of Nusheri.
After the fish knocked some logic into Nusheri, he thought, "Either this man is a relative of fish or he is God. Of course, the most logical explanation was that Ali must be God. So Nusheri returns to answer Mowlana Ali. He finds Ali seated with some non-believers and Sunnis. Nusheri cries out, "Ali tu kuda che" or "Ali you are God (Allah)" Mowlana Ali's companions became infuriated and said, "Ali, this man called you God! Cut off his head!" So the Imam takes Zulfikar and slices off Nusheri's head. After Ali's companions leave, he brings Nusheri back to life. Then Mawlana Ali decides to test Nusheri. He asked him "Nusheri what did you say?" Nusheri repeated "Ali you are Allah" and Ali chopped off his head and brought him back to life once again. Ali did this 72 times and Nusheri stuck with his answer. After bringing him back to life for the 72nd time, Imam Ali looked at Nusheri and said "For you and your future generations, there will be no questioning on the Day of Judgement."
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

I have also heard some verses of poems regarding this. I remember one if any one know other verses can share
Khuda kehney nahi detay Nuseri k Khuda ho kar
Bari mushkil mai dala hai Ali Mushkil Kusha ho kar
addil

Post by addil »

Ya Ali Madad!

If there is any further confusion about ALY ALLAH, there is a ginan by Pir Hassan Kabirdin "Aallah Ek Khasam Subukaa" in verse 17.....

ejee aal alee islaamshaah raajaa, allaah ehee imaam
peer bhanne sadardeen kahet kabeerdeen
mere momaneku (n) bahesht makaan..................illaahee..........17

Translation: Mawlana Islamshaah who is the progeny of Aly is the King. Allah is indeed the Imam. This is taught by Peer Sadardeen and is stated (confirmed) by Peer Hassan Kabeerdeen who says: "My momins will have an abode in paradise" (if they follow the Imaams).[/url][/quote]
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Mowla Ali madad, there is no confusion here on concept of Ali Allah. This topic has been discussed in detail in doctrine section. Here it is only discussion of Story of Nusairy who called Ali as Allah.
altafsurani

i m so happy

Post by altafsurani »

hi!guys<BR>today i m in this section for the very first time but really i m very happy because i didn't know any od this stuff but thaks to you now i do.very proud to read all that information and of you guys fo rthat intellectual discussion.keep o&shy;n doing that so people like me can learn some.