Farmans and Hadiths - Understanding, Sharing and Need

Discussion on doctrinal issues
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To Mr Chatur:Ya Ali Madad.

Well will await reply to both the posts.
At second level,I will be a trainee on this issue trying know one side totally.
As a concerned Ismaili.
1. has the court admitted to an intervening party in the case of nagib &co.
2. Has Nagib & co made you their spokes person with signed letter from them.
Leaders lead by examples.
In japan union leaders were best among workers to motivate others
represent them to managements.there are rarely worker strikes in Japan,While in country of India it a goon among workers appointed by politicians to instigate worker and blackmail the management,they work just
for 2 hour a day n sit n play cards n enjoy courtesy in union offices.
Do you lead in all parameters of a faithful Ismaili in term of your JK
N buk ADVANCEMENT, khidmat at various levels.your respect within the Jamaat where you reside.

I remember one Mr Sadiwalla from Mumbai.he was a respected leader then who had appealed to Imam n council against new syllabus for small children bought out by IIS few decades back.He kept his communication in a like minded circle and took the matter in discreet n dignity.

Why do you have to make any tom tom and make letters open for all.
where is any reply to YOU?
there may be not.
Are you seeking attention of the leaders?
or trying to portray yourself as a crusader?
Do you any psychological issues from medical perspective?

My ignorant view.
Farman belong to Imam which is given to trustee(board/council) who in turn share the content with jamaat as on STRICT GUIDELINES set by MHI personally.
As Farman contains his signature.
Any person with ill intent present it different( 10 ways n means)
and create judicial harassment for the Imam across the globe.
During soviet Era, any external material of religion found on person
was act of treason n subject to death then.
Farman are sensitive a s a part of tariqa which we all must uphold n respect.
Constitution is different.

so in a given circumstance you may not get replies.
Their hand are tied n lips are sealed for their IMAM.
You may be hitting them on where it hurts the most.
They follow the Instruction of Living Imam as per date and not
relates it to Farmans made in the past on the same issue.
Times n geo political situation changes rapidly.
we now have 150000 ismailis in syria stuck exactly between government
forces n ISIS.
Can you intellectually do any thing for them.
Imam along with leader/organisation is working day n night for that.

In Usa if any person by any communication unlawfully coax or intimidate,
If found guilty can be sentenced to over 10 years.
Leaders are fiercely Loyal to MHI and quiet over it.

My next posting will be as notional Attorney General of ALI.
Be ready for it. :wink:
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Mehbub,

Thanks for the referring the website via e-mail.

Now I, do not see any big problem if councils make available Ismaili constitutions and farmans to each and every interesting jamati members through out the world. So, I participate in survey as I wrote earlier.
tret

Post by tret »

mehbubchatur wrote: b. Farmans made and given by Imam are esoteric (Zahir) and exoteric (Batin)
so much for some one who can't say if esoteric is zahir or batin... :D
Admin

Post by Admin »

And vice-versa ;-)
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To Mr Chatur:Ya Ali Madad.

I observe that that key word are "Silence in Golden'.So be it
Leaders are silent in not replying to you
and you are silent in not replying to me.
this make status as equal n level.

for the word 'concern' if used by an Ismaili as a part of a Jaamat.
would be.
Highest CONCERN without doubt on Imam,Concern of welfare of co jamat member with active participation in Khidmat at any level.Concern n respect
for leader serving as volunteers or otherwise.
You have signed as most concerned.
Do you rise 200% level over this definition.
ask yourself?
You are A SELF STYLE ACTIVIST trying to get democratic values in a faith
which has both Zahir n Baatin ASPECT.( baatin element and Majalis has a cover of secrecy or exclusivity in them).

Your bombardment of messages in coax someone to act as per your Dikat. this reflect you are an adamant n arrogant person.

I personally sympathize with the leader in helpless status they are in.
My best wishes to them and good lick to them.
I wish that ALI blesses you with Haqiqati samaj for the act you are into.

Let farmans be absolute prerogative of MHI AND not an instrument of Demand by a murid.

ALI know everything please be assure on this,what your next act may be he is aware much more than yourself.

As for Constitution. I presume it was signed n ordained in Switzerland,
a neutral counties where many charters n rule of world bodies are based.

It can be a quasi privy or open document for all.I do not know about this.
Many countries does not recognize any constitution ruling over the constitution of their countries.
China does not recognize Canonical laws of Vatican over Catholic citizens of China.
So the absolute printed copy of constitution is threading in Grey area.
It would be better if you speak in private with leader deemed fit to explain in what is are limitation, challenges and RISK Imam may face,endure etc if copies of C are held by all Ismailis in all part of the world.
Our absolute faith is Order n wish of Imam
and a faith of demand by a murid.

In your act you trying to face your(worded) gun to Imam,as you are falling short of it you are aiming your gun to leadersas a tactical move.
Your target may be Imam but using the email add of leaders as scapegoats.

ALI IS AWARE OF EVERYTHING.

BTW One last question.
Do you sleep sound n peacefully at night during sleeping hours?

PRANAAM.

AAP TO MAHAN CHATUR AUR CHALAAK HO

HUM NA SAMAJ KO BHI THODI CHATURAI SHIKHAA DO.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

nuseri wrote: We have to be very cautious on all these trend.
tommorrow they will Mukhi to be elected n not appointed by MHI.
In discussion with Dr.Nathoo, MSMS said that if he were to allow elections in our community, the community will disintegrate within a fortnight! The whole discussion can be accessed at:

MY GLORIOUS FORTNIGHT WITH SIR SULTAN MUHAMMAD SHAH

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... opic&t=335
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

zznoor wrote: It is "jub pyar kiya to darna kya". Come out openly and say who is Allah. Truth cannot be hidden in secrete teaching and practicing.
it is not about being afraid. In any religion there is the exoteric and there is the esoteric understanding. We have to be careful about the context. That which is zaher is zaher, that which is batin is batin. We should never mix the two. This can lead to great misunderstanding.

In order to talk about calculus we must make sure that the audience knows the basics of arithmetic!
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

"Spend an hour and study the meaning of Ginans and Farmans. Reflect for an hour and ask yourselves: What is a soul? You can only become a momin if you are in the habit of asking such questions. Only by such thinking will you be able to act and behave as momins and also be knowledgeable about your religion."(Farman, Dar es Salaam Sept 27, 1899)
sameernoorani5

Post by sameernoorani5 »

mazhar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:26 pm Post subject: IMAM AND FARMAN Reply with quote
Dear friends,

Can any one explain why there is restriction on printing or publishing Farmans since 1976 even old ones.
View users profile Send private message

Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
This conversation should continue in an already opened thread discussing this subject. Please continue on this link:

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... 4&start=30
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website

sameernoorani5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:30 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
I belong to a discussion group. We are young and discuss various topics.
Recently we discussed the topic ,"Why farmans are not printed for benefit of jamaits?" Why so secrecy! Who is the decision maker not to print farmans.
Is this Hazar Imam's decision, or ITREB or LIF is involved. Is it dangerous to print farmans in today's provocative environment. Please some one shade light on this topic.
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

I heard this farman and I want confirmation from any one. Imam made this farman in Dhaka long ago. Imam said," Smoking is prohibited in Quran."
Admins or any one, who is aware of this farman should confirm the wordings.
Thanks.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:
There are many farmans made on this subject in last 58 years.
There is nowhere the word Quran is used to tell about this.

In past a farman made in pune at time of gifting of Agakhan palace,
MHI said that smoking is a ' BAD HABIT, also said little more on it ill effects.
Admin

Post by Admin »

junglikhan4 wrote:I heard this farman and I want confirmation from any one. Imam made this farman in Dhaka long ago. Imam said," Smoking is prohibited in Quran."
Thanks.
Actually he may have said the opposite:

the closest I could find was the following:

" I said to you, give up smoking and I did not say that the Quran prohibits smoking, that is not true. I have never said to the Jamat your faith prohibits you from smoking, I said it is bad for your health, don't smoke. " Sydney 3 January 1987

" I am saying to you today when it comes to drinking, to drugs, to smoking, stay away. Not because the Quran has said you should not smoke, not because the Quran has said you cannot not take drugs, but because these habits are medically unhealthy, and the consequences are irretrievable. Once you have damaged your brain there is nothing that human medicine can do to restore it" Paris 30 June 1972

"Today, unfortunately, it is demonstrated that this social habit causes sickness which in many cases is irreversible, and I as your Imam simply wish to warn you when situations arise which should be dangerous I say to My spiritual children "don't do it". I don't say your faith says you cannot smoke. I am aware of nothing in the Quran which mentions smoking. " New York 11 Nov. 1986
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

The Farman below makes it quite clear that we need Farmans to reflect about. MHI makes complex Farmans and we need to have them to be able to understand the message.

"The Farman today is on a serious moment, it is complex, it may appear difficult; if necessary, think about it many times. If necessary, ask questions of the national councils, or whoever it is you feel can best interpret the Farman that I have made. But seek to understand it. So that you can have the benefit from it, for yourselves and for future generations."(Bombay, Nov 22, 1992)

"This Farman is complex, I would like you to listen to its translation carefully and think about it in terms of what it means for the future of your children, your grandchildren, here in India and elsewhere." (Bombay Nov 22, 1992)

"This is a complex Farman. Not many of you perhaps will feel comfortable with having understood the Farman in its completeness today. Listen to it, I hope the translation will be good, think about it, discuss it with your children, discuss it with your grandchildren, if they are old enough to think in these terms, and prepare them to see the way ahead, wisely and properly, because there is much opportunity, there are also perhaps risks. But what would be wrong is if you did not consider the changes ahead or you did not prepare for it. And therefore I am making this Farman to My Jamat in India today." (Bombay, Nov 23, 1992)
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

Admin wrote:
junglikhan4 wrote:I heard this farman and I want confirmation from any one. Imam made this farman in Dhaka long ago. Imam said," Smoking is prohibited in Quran."
Thanks.
Actually he may have said the opposite:

the closest I could find was the following:

" I said to you, give up smoking and I did not say that the Quran prohibits smoking, that is not true. I have never said to the Jamat your faith prohibits you from smoking, I said it is bad for your health, don't smoke. " Sydney 3 January 1987

" I am saying to you today when it comes to drinking, to drugs, to smoking, stay away. Not because the Quran has said you should not smoke, not because the Quran has said you cannot not take drugs, but because these habits are medically unhealthy, and the consequences are irretrievable. Once you have damaged your brain there is nothing that human medicine can do to restore it" Paris 30 June 1972

"Today, unfortunately, it is demonstrated that this social habit causes sickness which in many cases is irreversible, and I as your Imam simply wish to warn you when situations arise which should be dangerous I say to My spiritual children "don't do it". I don't say your faith says you cannot smoke. I am aware of nothing in the Quran which mentions smoking. " New York 11 Nov. 1986

Reply,
Thanks for quoting the farmans. I think confusion created by the second farman you quoted of Paris, 30 June 1972. Some what same wordings were used in Dhaka Farman.
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

kmaherali wrote:The Farman below makes it quite clear that we need Farmans to reflect about. MHI makes complex Farmans and we need to have them to be able to understand the message.

"The Farman today is on a serious moment, it is complex, it may appear difficult; if necessary, think about it many times. If necessary, ask questions of the national councils, or whoever it is you feel can best interpret the Farman that I have made. But seek to understand it. So that you can have the benefit from it, for yourselves and for future generations."(Bombay, Nov 22, 1992)

"This Farman is complex, I would like you to listen to its translation carefully and think about it in terms of what it means for the future of your children, your grandchildren, here in India and elsewhere." (Bombay Nov 22, 1992)

"This is a complex Farman. Not many of you perhaps will feel comfortable with having understood the Farman in its completeness today. Listen to it, I hope the translation will be good, think about it, discuss it with your children, discuss it with your grandchildren, if they are old enough to think in these terms, and prepare them to see the way ahead, wisely and properly, because there is much opportunity, there are also perhaps risks. But what would be wrong is if you did not consider the changes ahead or you did not prepare for it. And therefore I am making this Farman to My Jamat in India today." (Bombay, Nov 23, 1992)
Reply,
You have not quoted farman itself. Is it possible to quote complete farman
( or the name of the farman book and printed year ). I want to understand why Imam mentioned that particular farman is complex.
Admin

Post by Admin »

junglikhan4 wrote: Reply,
( or the name of the farman book and printed year ). I want to understand why Imam mentioned that particular farman is complex.
No complete Farman allowed here. Only Extract. Any Complete Farman posted will be deleted. Please read the rules. Thank you.

Admin
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

Admin wrote:
junglikhan4 wrote: Reply,
No complete Farman allowed here. Only Extract. Any Complete Farman posted will be deleted. Please read the rules. Thank you.

Admin

Can you or Kmaherali give name of farman book and year of printing.
Thanks.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

junglikhan4 wrote:Can you or Kmaherali give name of farman book and year of printing.
Thanks.
I have provided you with the dates and places of the respective quotes. They are from the KIZ which the Imam allowed his murids to keep with them. All the quotes that I make here are from KIZ. You said once that you had access to KIZ, so you may refer to it.
mazharshah

Post by mazharshah »

Reply to query of Sameer Noorani regarding not printing the farmans of Hazar Imam.

On this subject, I have been discussing with some missionaries, research associates, leaders, and informed persons. My conclusion is following.

1. There were persons who published small booklets of farmans on their own without seeking permission from ITREB.
2. Farman books were provided to non Ismailis and in some instances were sold.
3. Some farmans were edited and twisted according to rigid or conservative thinking.
4. After 1975, on instructions from Imam KIM book was stopped reprinting, only abridged edition was allowed printed by Ismailia Association, resulting some jamaitis reprinted some portions on their own.
5. After discontinuation of KIM its Urdu complete version popped up and was sold in Karachi.
6. Farmans were not translated properly. Translators were influenced by their cultural and environmental back grounds. Some times "IF, BUT, OF" were droped from farmans deliberately.
7. One group from Canada printed the farman books without seeking permission from Canada ITREB.
8. Some times wordings in farman or its poor translation created confusion in jamaits, like "tradition of 1900" years, or " smoking in Quran". The wordings should have been rearranged in proper order by translators or ITREB while issuing farmans to jamaits.
Admin

Post by Admin »

mazharshah wrote:Reply to query of Sameer Noorani regarding not printing the farmans of Hazar Imam.

Oups!

Are you replying to your own query put on this Forum under your other alias ;-)

IP for this post
99.32.18.28 [ 10 Posts ] [ Look up IP ]
Users posting from this IP
junglikhan4 [ 122 Posts ] Search
mazhar [ 120 Posts ] Search
mazharshah [ 10 Posts ] Search
sameernoorani5 [ 2 Posts ]
agakhani_1

Post by agakhani_1 »

Bro Admin,
One thing is become clear and more clearer in my mind now is ; you are 100% affraid from Mazhar. Period
I think he knows your weaknesses so, do I Mr. N. The different is this he threatens you I never threaten you to bring it in light, did I ever threatened you? There is no need it since you are doings great job great, khidmats but ...... But......!! I am totally aware about you, your reputation in whole Canada! And ??
In my thinking Mazhar is the Ruller of this forum not you, truth is always bitter
Small hint don't forget I visits Canada more often including Montrel, Toronts and entire Ontario State this is just for your kind informations. I have collected many things too, ha ha ha !! :lol:
Admin

Post by Admin »

agakhani wrote:Bro Admin,
One thing is become clear and more clearer in my mind now is ; you are 100% affraid from Mazhar. Period

I am totally aware about you, your reputation in whole Canada!

If you know about my reputation, you know I am not afraid of anyone or anyone's threat or blackmail. Even not from all the " Dhongi to ene ene hare wase" .

I do not need to say more, I have already proven my point.
mazharshah

Post by mazharshah »

Admin wrote:
mazharshah wrote:Reply to query of Sameer Noorani regarding not printing the farmans of Hazar Imam.

Oups!

Are you replying to your own query put on this Forum under your other alias ;-)

IP for this post
99.32.18.28 [ 10 Posts ] [ Look up IP ]
Users posting from this IP
junglikhan4 [ 122 Posts ] Search
mazhar [ 120 Posts ] Search
mazharshah [ 10 Posts ] Search
sameernoorani5 [ 2 Posts ]

Dear Sir,

Look at the crucial and informative post and not the postman. Regarding not printing of farmans by ITREB's if you have any information please share.
We are a group of Ismaili studies circle in Karachi. We share one computer in
study room used by few persons who do not have computers at home. May be that's why is the same IP. We encourage persons to join the Heritage site because it is informative.
Admin

Post by Admin »

mazharshah wrote: We are a group of Ismaili studies circle in Karachi. We share one computer in study room used by few persons who do not have computers at home. May be that's why is the same IP.
I owe you an apology because I was not aware youu are in karachi. The Ip you are using is in America. That is why I was misled... sorry ;-)

A more detailed IP address report for 99.32.18.28 is below. At the time you pulled this report, the time zone of 99.32.18.28 is America/Chicago. The current local time of 99.32.18.28 is 05.08.2015 15:58:02. More IP details of 99.32.18.28 are shown below along with a location of the address on a map.
IP Lookup Result for 99.32.18.28
IP Address: 99.32.18.28
Host of this IP: 99-32-18-28.lightspeed.glelil.sbcglobal.net
Organization: AT&T Internet Services
ISP: AT&T Internet Services
State: Illinois
Postal Code: 60137
Timezone: America/Chicago
mazharshah

Post by mazharshah »

Admin wrote:
mazharshah wrote: We are a group of Ismaili studies circle in Karachi. We share one computer in study room used by few persons who do not have computers at home. May be that's why is the same IP.
I owe you an apology because I was not aware youu are in karachi. The Ip you are using is in America. That is why I was misled... sorry ;-)

A more detailed IP address report for 99.32.18.28 is below. At the time you pulled this report, the time zone of 99.32.18.28 is America/Chicago. The current local time of 99.32.18.28 is 05.08.2015 15:58:02. More IP details of 99.32.18.28 are shown below along with a location of the address on a map.
IP Lookup Result for 99.32.18.28
IP Address: 99.32.18.28
Host of this IP: 99-32-18-28.lightspeed.glelil.sbcglobal.net
Organization: AT&T Internet Services
ISP: AT&T Internet Services
State: Illinois
Postal Code: 60137
Timezone: America/Chicago

Dear Admin,
I am not biased against you.It is sorry to write that you keep deleting my posts. Recently you deleted against Nuseri and AK. You keep alive their posts and deleting mine. This is not fair. You have a good team of IT Umedwars and I am not a highly educated person, but there are some techniques.
I wander why you keep wasting your time and energies. Look at the post and not postman. Look at the message and not the man. What is kept in name, If you call me GHOBI KA PHUUL STILL MY FRAGRANCE WILL BE OF ROSE.
Admin

Post by Admin »

mazharshah wrote:you keep deleting my posts. Recently you deleted against Nuseri and AK.
You do not see all the post. I delete also posts by Nuseiri, Agakhani and many others, even post against you when they contain profaniy or posts which are not following the thread and I will do the same for yours. The rules of posting are clearly marked. There is no exception, there is only discretion ;-)
mahebubchatur

Interpretation individualism and pluralism in ismailism

Post by mahebubchatur »

In his 2003 address to the international colloquium Word of God, Art of Man: The Qur’an and its Creative Expressions, the Aga Khan said, with respect to freedom of interpretation, that:

This freedom of interpretation is a generosity which the Qur’an confers upon all believers, uniting them in the conviction that All-Merciful Allah will forgive them if they err in their sincere attempts to understand His word.

Imam Shah Karim al-Husayni Aga Khan IV
Address to the International Colloquium ‘Word of God, Art of Man: The Qur’an and its Creative Expressions’ (London, United Kingdom), October 19, 2003

Similarly, in his 1954 autobiography, “The Memoirs of Aga Khan III — World Enough and Time”, Imam Sultan Muhammad Shah, Aga Khan III, and the present Aga Khan’s predecessor, wrote:

[T]hat the Qur’an is constantly open to allegorical interpretation … leads also to a greater charity among Muslims, for since there can be no cut-and-dried interpretation, all schools of thought can unite in the prayer that the Almighty in His infinite mercy may forgive any mistaken interpretation of the Faith whose cause is ignorance or misunderstanding.

Imam Sultan Muhammad Shah Aga Khan III
The Memoirs of Aga Khan III, Chapter 2: Islam, The Religion of My Ancestors

That believers may “err” or be “mistaken” in their interpretation requires, of course, an absolute standard against which their interpretation may be judged for mistakes. In other words, while we are permitted to hold our own personal interpretations, these should not be automatically considered or assumed to be correct and valid, as relativism insists, but, rather, we must have the humility to accept we can be mistaken and, further, have the courage to then actually accept our mistakes. However, relativism precludes the very possibility mistakes — as all points of view are equally valid and none can be judged wrong — and thus it denies us the opportunity to be fallible and mistaken. In doing so, relativism renders accountability (even to yourself), humility and their associated courage as all irrelevant and unnecessary, even though these three — fallibility, humility and courage — are essential, irreplaceable fibres of the human condition and, arguably, define what it means to be human.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya ali madad: An Qualitative posting from mr chatur.( jagya etlee savar.Welcome back).
the farman:
[T]hat the Qur’an is constantly open to allegorical interpretation … leads also to a greater charity among Muslims, for since there can be no cut-and-dried interpretation, all schools of thought can unite in the prayer that the Almighty in His infinite mercy may forgive any mistaken interpretation of the Faith whose cause is ignorance or misunderstanding."

Here MHI in speech has stated that there can be no cut n dried interpretation( in blunt language copy paste).
"that God will forgive them if they err in their sincere attempts to understand his Word."
What does this tell:
1) That implies the Quran is not EASY to understand.
2) He forgive those making sincere attempts( many time) to understand His (one ) word.
3) It means humanity has erred knowingly and unknowingly.
It does indicates those erred knowlingly they may not be forgiven easily by GOD.

In the last line that mistaken interpretation have cuased ignorance or misunderstanding.
I have using the words may be not so decent word "Toxic cocktail"
one third of Muslim countries are in turmoil. I assume God have been forgiving from last 1370 year.
Time may come when line has to drawn of Enough is Enough.
So His infinite forgiveness cannot be taken for granted now that people are educated.
I do not think that they are still adamant n ignorant to the fact that the word 'IMAM E MUBEEN' cannot be a register in the very first place.
In a state of uttar Pradesh in India. Muslim students when they pass out from madrasas.( urdu medium primary school runs by masjid custodians)
They do not qualify to get in good colleges. they lack the basic knowledge of speaking English n computer literacy.
they go in for undesired manual labour work which is one third the salary of a white collar job is that state.
the very wording of 'Quran' the base of God word is 'Intellect' n other words 'Imaan'.
How God displays his Intellect is phrasing of word n lines.

BTW Intellect/understanding/Noor can be sourced only n only Human Body and to not any Idol.Cubic stone or star, air, water or any point on land or sea.
Simple thinking needed no rocket science.

I am assuming our two valued members ShamsB n tret are not posting
as they are attached to our board or institution and are moniter ed by them.

Thanks to mehboobchatur for his well researches posting.

MAIDAAN AA KE TAKKAR LO.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad: I was expecting some replies.
Anyway leSt take it further.
Firstly In this event MHI was in fullest confidence and authority on the on the words he spoke.
He speech is moniter ed worldwide and specially by serpent n moles of the enemy.
Just as a critical analysis of his status to be assumed.
1.) How is he so confidence that many have erred in understanding the holy book.?
2.) How does he knows God is generous and forgive many of sincere ones?
3.) the way the flow of speech is as if one closes it eyes he is talking like GOD or talking on his behalf or his spokesman or representative.
4) Nobody in Ummah got up yet to to repose him to his statement on 'err in understanding'.
I hope those present there understood the English he spoke?
Those with analysis ability of speeches with logic n reasoning breaking up of every words n line on what he said.
my critical view would be in analogy of computer chip;
1. Is he the inter processor to the the main chip?
OR
2.Is he the co processor along with the main chip?It cannot be as God is single one entity with no equal partners.
OR
3 .Is he then the main core processor himself ?
He has very craftily indentified his status to those to wish to know deeper and closer look of status.

Did not ALI+lah=Allah speak in parables and in a quiz manner about his status in Quran.

The speech lines and Ayats are from the same one Intellectual source.
To be honest Quran is at least 10 times tougher to understand ALI from his intellectual wave length flow in Speeches.

To the second part.
As said Shariatis led by their mullah n kazis after attaining adulthood find themselves only capable of manual labour jobsThis gives them low wages and seasonal employment.This deprived status leads many with frustration n anger to take to crime and many with lost hope take to begging.
The cause of effect of majority of population in Ummah is a grim and a sad story.This is status of males and for females it is worse.
This is true( haqiqat) picture of those claiming themselves to be true Namazi.
In word of MHI can be " ignorance and misunderstanding".

He has used very civil n polite words. I would say is as 'Sad and Devastating"

I will end with:
AHMED ALI ALI BOLIYA....
PECHEE HONI HOI SO HOI REE.....
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

nuseri wrote:Ya ali madad: An Qualitative posting from mr chatur.( jagya etlee savar.Welcome back).
the farman:
[T]hat the Qur’an is constantly open to allegorical interpretation … leads also to a greater charity among Muslims, for since there can be no cut-and-dried interpretation, all schools of thought can unite in the prayer that the Almighty in His infinite mercy may forgive any mistaken interpretation of the Faith whose cause is ignorance or misunderstanding."

Here MHI in speech has stated that there can be no cut n dried interpretation( in blunt language copy paste).
"that God will forgive them if they err in their sincere attempts to understand his Word."
What does this tell:
1) That implies the Quran is not EASY to understand.
2) He forgive those making sincere attempts( many time) to understand His (one ) word.
3) It means humanity has erred knowingly and unknowingly.
It does indicates those erred knowlingly they may not be forgiven easily by GOD.

In the last line that mistaken interpretation have cuased ignorance or misunderstanding.
I have using the words may be not so decent word "Toxic cocktail"
one third of Muslim countries are in turmoil. I assume God have been forgiving from last 1370 year.
Time may come when line has to drawn of Enough is Enough.
So His infinite forgiveness cannot be taken for granted now that people are educated.
I do not think that they are still adamant n ignorant to the fact that the word 'IMAM E MUBEEN' cannot be a register in the very first place.
In a state of uttar Pradesh in India. Muslim students when they pass out from madrasas.( urdu medium primary school runs by masjid custodians)
They do not qualify to get in good colleges. they lack the basic knowledge of speaking English n computer literacy.
they go in for undesired manual labour work which is one third the salary of a white collar job is that state.
the very wording of 'Quran' the base of God word is 'Intellect' n other words 'Imaan'.
How God displays his Intellect is phrasing of word n lines.

BTW Intellect/understanding/Noor can be sourced only n only Human Body and to not any Idol.Cubic stone or star, air, water or any point on land or sea.
Simple thinking needed no rocket science.

I am assuming our two valued members ShamsB n tret are not posting
as they are attached to our board or institution and are moniter ed by them.

Thanks to mehboobchatur for his well researches posting.

Reply,

You wrote, " Quran is not easy to understand ", that's why Imam is present to interpret it.