Fighting Peritoneal Cancer

Put your inspiration poems or quotes here...
Admin

Fighting Peritoneal Cancer

Post by Admin »

As received from

Today, 11:46:52 PM UTC Re: Ya Ali Madad from Nilofar

YAM,

Oh you don't know how much this means to me and my family. Our hearts are filled with gratitude. Thank you so much. Alhumdulillah Shukur. My family and I attend East York jk on Bartley drive.

Quoting Nilofar Dadikhuda <ndadikhuda@hotmail.com>:

Ya Ali Madad,

My name is Nilofar Dadikhuda, I am from Toronto Ontario. I have been involved for many years in my community in regards to the arts. I had the honour of performing in front of Hazir Imam at the 2008 Institutional Dinner. I want to just ask you a favour. My loving father has recently been diagnosed with Peritoneal Cancer, he has been battling it for a year now. Unfortunately the cancer has spread a little. My family and I are doing our best to cope with this and be financially stable but we are slowly losing the battle. So I have decided to start a campaign for my dad. Could you please help me in sharing my campaign amongst our beautiful community. I need all the help I can get for my loving father who has done a lot for not only his family but for the community. The link to my campaign is ---

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/my-d ... eal-cancer

Thank you so much for everything. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me at Ndadikhuda@hotmail.com .

May God continue to bless you with happiness, love and most importantly good health. Ameen

Nilofar