Doing away with ACTS of sharia

Discussion on doctrinal issues
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Admin wrote:
zznoor wrote:
Now go find the Quran Aya and Hadith
Why should we?

We Ismailis have our own undestanding of what is Shariah and what is compulsory in Islam. We do not believe the same things that you do. we do not agree with the islam of the Wahabis and the Isis which is extremist love for the Shariah and manipulation of the real Islam leading to hate for mankind and for the creation of Allah which according to that interpretation should destroy everything that does not conform to their extremism, from destroying art works to destroying families. Look were this extremism is leading you and your people. Look what happens in Iraq, Syria and other places where your Muslims are kiling other Muslims.

Now you go and find what kind of guidance the Imam of the Ismaili is giving to the world... And you tell us who is following the real Islam of Allah and his Prophet.
Admin
AS

My question was directed to nuseri when he wrote
There is an ayat in HB that zikr( better) is greater/ better than Salat.(good) and a hadith which goes like best of religion is service to humanity
He has habit of posting without supporting evidence and he uses insulting languge for fellow Muslims who do not follow Ismaili Tarika.

You do not have to remind me that Ismaili Muslims have different understang of Quran.

To nuseri

It seems you do not understand Sharia.
Salah (Namaaz), Swam(Fasat), Zakat smf Hajj are not part of Sharia. They are religious obligation for practicing Muslims.

Salah (Namaaz) is mentioned some ninety times in Quran and combined with established Sunna is performed by Practicing Shia and Sunni Muslims daily.

There is no Aya in Quran or Hadith which says Zakar/Dhikar is better then Salah. If so please post it.

As far as your theory that 40 minutes can be saved by not doing Salah and working those minitues for charity is highly imprectical suggestion.

Tell me how a employee of shop can convince shop owner to keep his shop open for extra 40 minutes and pay him extra wage so he can give it to charity.

Please think before you post abuses for your fellow brothers and sisters.

Sallam
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To zznoor:Ya Ali Madad
The whole world is abusing the Shariatis as single man made force of disaster on earth.
My last post,I asked a simple question for future n not the past.
I was expecting first answer from you.
Ali+lah= Allah bless you.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad.
I have asked a question on 5 legged chair gone 3 legged now, future time span when one mid leg goes off.
I wish at least one member Ismaili103,An young wise member just 20 years of age.
I wish members to take time off of past material copy pastings if not for good, which even a 12 years old school student can do.I request all to use analytical assumption of rational minds from facts in figures.
MHI in his speech n message openly to the world that all that is seen n heard is Clash of Ignorance.It mean the world is reading upper surface,shallow & fringe readings of matters of religion,faith n essence in it.
If one ask MHI ,what he means by those words?
He may laugh it off and say ' ask my notional attorney general'.
Above line is my wishful thinking, as his noorani Momin I do have an ability.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

nuseri wrote:To zznoor:Ya Ali Madad
The whole world is abusing the Shariatis as single man made force of disaster on earth.
My last post,I asked a simple question for future n not the past.
I was expecting first answer from you.
Ali+lah= Allah bless you.
Unfortunately nobody understands pidgin.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad.
I have asked simple analytical opinion how fast 20% of the present world population will leave their religion for good.
No rocket science needed.
I have used analogy of a high chair.
One just cling on past data of ages old.Intellectual stimulation is trying to know the future
From present reality and facts and directions. Just grazing on dead grass with head down,even a donkey does that.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad.
My personal observation and belief.
I have separated act of rituals,academics of religion and inspiration of faith.
mixing all three in indifferent proportion is risky cocktails.
physical praying for 10 minutes daily is GOOD.What does it benefits and for whom?
meditation for 30 minutes is daily is BETTER.What does it benefits and for whom?
1 hour of selfless voluntary service to humanity is BEST what does it benefits and for whom?
does God/creator/Ali/Bearer of Noor need benefits himself???

i feel second has 7x more power than first and and third has 7x more than
than second one.
so third has 49-50x more power.
i am deeply convinced that the third option person
is praying 50 times more in same time as first one.
the first one is confining itself to act of rituals with no self intellect of word or movement from own self .( copy paste of ancestors)
while the third is intellectual inspired and made own decision to serve humanity as per one intellectual or material capacity.

primary result can be seen from glow on their faces and they be asked how do they feel after their acts.
I am sure the first one will have least 'feel good' than the third one.who would be feeling great and blessed.
if possible try within your circle.
the first one is anybody to GOD.
second one is somebody to GOD.
third one is close to GOD.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad.
My personal observation and belief.
I have separated act of rituals,academics of religion and inspiration of faith.
mixing all three in indifferent proportion is risky cocktails.
physical praying for 10 minutes daily is GOOD.What does it benefits and for whom?
meditation for 30 minutes is daily is BETTER.What does it benefits and for whom?
1 hour of selfless voluntary service to humanity is BEST what does it benefits and for whom?
does God/creator/Ali/Bearer of Noor need benefits himself???

i feel second has 7x more power than first and and third has 7x more than
than second one.
so third has 49-50x more power.
i am deeply convinced that the third option person
is praying 50 times more in same time as first one.
the first one is confining itself to act of rituals with no self intellect of word or movement from own self .( copy paste of ancestors)
while the third is intellectual inspired and made own decision to serve humanity as per one intellectual or material capacity.

primary result can be seen from glow on their faces and they be asked how do they feel after their acts.
I am sure the first one will have least 'feel good' than the third one.who would be feeling great and blessed.
if possible try within your circle.
the first one is anybody to GOD.
second one is somebody to GOD.
third one is close to GOD.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad.
I wish members to post an extract from farmans of Imam SMS ,where he said 'AAKHI ZINDAGI SU GHAAS KHAA SO?
somelike wording with ghaas/grass mentioned in it.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad
I got info that Imam SMS had about eating shells of almond( badam na chilka) and vegetable grown underground like onion,garlic.( word grass was not said)
I have done some study on this.members please give your points of view on it.
WHY PEOPLE ARE BECOMING/ turning into an Atheist and non religious ,they are mostly with fair level of education in large number?
There are 70 millions of them transforming every year.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

nuseri wrote:Ya Ali Madad
I got info that Imam SMS had about eating shells of almond( badam na chilka) and vegetable grown underground like onion,garlic.( word grass was not said)
I have done some study on this.members please give your points of view on it.
In this days if internet virtues of eating any food is st the touch of finger. Like this by googling
"
Almonds, most always said to be nuts, are actually seeds and are extremely popular in kitchens around the world. Much like cashews, almonds are extremely poisonous if not introduced to some sort of heat source. It is generally the bitter almonds that need to be treated to get rid of the poison. The seeds are full of cyanide, and in many countries are illegal to sell without having been processed in order to get rid of the poison within the seed.

Interesting fact: Almonds are said to be one of the earliest cultivated foods, being mentioned in the Bible’s Old Testament.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Or like this

"One of the most popular questions about using raw almonds is whether you should use the skins of the almond or should remove the skins.

Skins of raw almonds are completely edible and offer a great source of the almonds nutrition. So, yes, you can eat the skins of raw almonds. However, make sure you soak the almonds before consumption in order to release enzyme inhibitors that keep the almonds from being digested properly.

If you don’t soak the raw almonds, our human bodies have more difficulty digesting almonds and as you know, a big part of raw eating is how fast the food is absorbed into the body and expelled. The quicker the better – you don’t want food rotting in your body.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To zznoor : Ya Ali Madad.
Imam SMS referred to outer shell of almond ,which is crushed and goes mainly for animal feed.and under ground vegetable but go for fruits hanging hi up.
This was not to fall into akin to acts of religion and zahiri perception with locked mind like billions.
Interesting word I found was onion.
Doing act for 2 hours a day and nothing else is like having 08 raw onions a day (if one does not run away,it can go mad someday).
For us 13.5 minute is like one raw onion a day easily eatable with tasty starters like kababs,etc ( tasbih,ginans,qasidas) and main course BURYANI ( farmans)
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Continued...and top up to cool down with figs & walnut ice cream ( bandagi/khidmat).
That is our beautifulTariqa explained in an analogy. If prayersvare food of the soul ,so nearest example can be taken is FOOD for the body.
If one know the real value of all in offering in Tariqa, one can reduce options of selecting those giving higher marks than lower marks.
In our tariqa many things are valued at acts of prayers.So reducing one onion content and doing away with it can also be on card (if 08 went down to 01 in 1400 years,guess when 01 go down to zero.).the taste and content is also there in starters and biryani ,so why have raw is my question.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:
A simple question.
Can a creature with wings fly higher up if it is chained to the ground?
Participation of our two quasi Ismaili members desired.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

nuseri wrote:Ya Ali Madad:
A simple question.
Can a creature with wings fly higher up if it is chained to the ground?
Participation of our two quasi Ismaili members desired.
Can you get off shit can if you are tied to it?
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To zznoor: Ya Ali madad.
What a gloom,doom and boom question from onion godown.I have BROKEN Off from chains of acts as it being precondition to fly in marfati zone/platform maybe even from few past lives.
Grounded and caged like bird in a cage or a shariati in Gitmo who smell their own shit in perimeter of the chain,cell or cage.
I am amused how come you landed from brightly lit fine restaurant to a gloom,doom& boom onion godown. Those getting ulcers have already become radical,other are running away,stuck up in limbo are totally screwed up.why pray in first place if one cannot visualize God and have desire to see him.All this prayers are almost 50% wasted ( minus marks)
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

My friend
ASAK
It looks like some Muslim you call him Shariati must have rubbed you wrong way
Islam was practiced since Bawa Adam and prayers, fast,hujj and Zakat were practiced since then. Khatemun Nabi corrected Bidas and we have inherited his way from father to son till present tome.
Read 2:2 to 2:5 it says

2:2 This is the Book (Quran); there is no doubt about it, a guidance For the God-fearing.
you cannot believe that this is THE BOOK bacause your late Imam has said THE BOOK is currupted

2:3 Those who believe in what lies beyond the reach of human perception (Al Gaib), observe /establish Prayer/Salat and give of what We bestow upon them.
Despite clear command to perform Salat you have invented different method to pray to demigod

2:4 Those who believe in what has been revealed to you and what was revealed before you, and are certain of the Hereafter.
Here it tells you to believe in what has been revealed to Prophet

2:5 Those follow their Lord’s guidance, and they shall surely prosper.
Here is assurance of Success and I have believed this

Now what is wrong in praying Namaz, Fasting, giving Little out of your lawful earring (Not tribute of 12.5%) and performing Hujj if one can afford.

See how easy it is. Tell me what is so wrong in it!
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

BTW your ranting about onions,biryanis etc is tough to understand and digest.Bhai sidhi sidhi baat karo kuch Samaz me Aye.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To zznoor.:Ya Ali Madad:
Please note the legal difference between the word guiding and binding. All over 100k prophets came as Guider and binder,if that would been the case ,then all would be performing tribal dance as prayer even today.you just mention holy book as guiding.
There is no specific act and duration each mentioned in the holy book AT ALL.,if somebody did that,are we donkeys that we blindly follow with no own mind the an entity who died 1400 years back.
Today just 57 billionaires have wealth of bottom 50% of world.
This bottom 50% reborn with no grace from ALI/GOD because they never parted with one penny for others in their past lives.
None of 57 are seen doing religious act but few giving away up to 96% of their wealth.act of charity can Also be considered as an act of prayer. It is said Hz ALI gave away his ring to a beegar while in act of prayers.Narrow mullahs will say touba touba ,that he broke off from his prayers or the beggar was cursed.his ring would have made provision for beggars family for some period. GOD rewards that.
Bottom 25% of world population most Shariatis are living off ion aid and charity in part.( BHIKARI LIFE).
Giving away in low double digit brings one back in faithful and well off family in good climatic region.
All act of any prophet are MEANT TO BE JUNKED till new prophet give new acts n word ,in true Islam it was to followed by an Imam e Mubeen.Ismailes in India almost have 5x monthly than a shariati bcoz trariqa and mastering the art of giving for humanity.you ran away to save your pennies but may land up in sub sahara Africa in next life deviod of any any pennies.SUBH IDHAAR KA IDHAAR HI HAI BAIMAA.leave the Onion godown and join the multiple live long part.BTW the last prophet was send as a Guider for that time & time only and NOT A BINDER till eternity.even a fool will tell that.
Noble souls had all the time in the world to pray and meditate physically.it is Guru Nanak meditated for 04 hours in day time.can any Sikh do that today?
Morning salaat attendance is not even 1% in masjid nearby my home.99% have already junked that in reality today.those attending are mostly uneducated and above 50 years of age.
Why do something at all when it is going to the Dxxs.
God in 2017 has reasonably blessed just top 20% of the world living poplution. Can you tell me why bottom 20% are living a unblessed rather a cursed life?
Penny for you taught.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali .Madad.
A question to members.
We mostly watch TV and new and at time debates on current issue and topic.
The debators are mostly intellects.Do they only talk of past or talk of present and give their opinion for future or reactions in future of the subject.
I assume this forum has mainly historians,antique collectors and few having anchored their mind in medevial age era.
When do try to live in present and look and move ahead in future?
REALITY IS , AHEAD FOR HUMANITY IS ONLY THE FUTURE NEVER EVER THE PAST.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:
I wish to confirm if this line is a part of MHI farman made in east Africa. Can member confirm if these are the right words and place it was said.?as I wish to expand it as a part of of this topic.
'USE OF INTELLECT IN PRACTICE OF YOUR FAITH'.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

It is one brotherhood, one Jamat, following one tradition and that tradition is the Shia tradition of the esoteric interpretation of the faith. These principles must be upheld around the world. The participation of man's intellect in the practice of his faith, the individual search for enlightenment and happiness and the balance between the material and the spiritual. These are the premises on which the Jamat must interpret and practice its faith. I give you this Farman today because in various parts of the world these questions are being asked, and the answers must be clear and shared and understood.""

.....MHI Farman: our Tariqah.
.....Mwanza, Tanzania
.....October 8, 1988
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:
Let us have holistic view of this farman ,we are all supposed to do.
First rider is baatin ( esoteric ) intreprstion.,so zahiri has initial or low value.
Use of intellect ,which mean to practice with own mind above the levels of ignorance,common sense,rational sense and rational sense with conscience/ethics.
and the word faith is used and not acts of ritual (low end) acts oand dogmas of religion (mid end ) but FAITH ( inner convictions/IMAAN).
a level to start at almost master ( post graduate) line of thinking of OWN MIND ( no copy paste of lower levels).
At common sense level ,ignorant look stupid ,at rational sense whether x act is right or wrong ,at intellect level best way achieve if is right with use of mind .
In an analogy conceived by me.
If a religious leader say to jump into the river to clean one's body.
Ignorant will jump without any hicth.
A common sense will jump grumpily without asking depth,quality and temparture of the water.
A rational mind will ask all these question and decide whether to jump or not .
An intellectual will understand the final objective of cleaning of body.he will not jump blindly like other but take two bucket of water of the same river and add few drops fragnance to deodour the water and bathe to clean the body.
He feel that two bathe of 7 minute if enough and not jump stay in water for 24 minute for 5 times days.
Intellect has work ,earn and feed himself and family.
Any common sense ought to decay and disintegrate and rational level it may stagnate and intellect one glows,prosper and flourishes for ever.
Our dua at deeper understanding ( baatin) ,give rise to one question that God/ALI is seeking greater submission from one beside just physical driil and utterance.
Rational sense is to question and intellect is re question rational sense and find easiest solution to achieve it if Amy sense merit its.
Did Shariati observe was an entity face was smiling,seroius, grinning,grumpy.Any recoding of that as most of his appearance is there.
SEEING ALI TODAY ,I am 101% convinced that HZ ALI had a smiling face.
If in a class room ,if teacher is smiling at students,do student reciprocate with grin ,angry or grumpy faces.
Why is it when shariatis pray or read holy book and very serious and stern face during those act,while what I OBSERVE IN OUR JK.some and smiling face during dua,ginan etc at all proceeding in it.
Do a reality check on yourself or observe other today.
A person with calm and smiling fave in JK,church,,mosque,temple or anywhere in act of religion is connecting to God ,one getting tear drop in its eyes by hearing any praise ,sermon ,song for God is CONNECTED with God.
and one with inner glow on its face and body it carrying GOD in it heart.
Images I seen in google of sharitis speakers ,almost all look very serious ,angry almost like satanic and develish personality.
Our reflection of our practice is easlty observed in JK.
One thing I have observed that a person giving 12.5% of income as charity against 2.5 of income ,both having same level or income and wealth after 50 year one giving 5x more charity have 5x more wealth than person who gave 2.5% charity.inspire of as per compounded savings calculation person with less charity to have ouble the wealth that more charitable petson.
If the words esoteric,intellect and faith is mentioned that it is simple hint to ease all opposite of these three words into back burner and some to dust bin.
That would include according to me acts of medevial era ,if end benefit is not clearly defined.
LECTURE NOT YET OVER.
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

I do not understand why some people are freaking with names Sunnah or Shariah. First they should learn the meaning and back ground. Mostly every Prophet came with Shariah with some changes according to changing times as directed by Allah. SHARIAH IS NOT ONLY THE NAME OF SALAT, SAUM, ZAKAT, HAJJ OR SOME OTHER RITUALS.
Shariah is to show how to live a pious life, it explains ethical values and be prepared to help others. Shariat is the first step to climb stair up to Ma'rifat.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad.
This is important message.based on use of intellect in practice if ones's faith.
Today the world can be observed by its population as 37%+ non religious & athesist,38% in low and waning acts n beliefs and 25% being faithful.SO It the act of nature to this equation and it going from bad to worse year upon years.
Law is physic assumes there is equal n opposite reaction to every action ,so it is in faith God say walk one step towards me and I will come 10 steps closer to you.
This educated world want realistic observation,feeling, experience in living life to a certain themselves.
Only a true name & face of God can change them.
Acts os sneeze,teardrop of joy ,natural long perdiod smile,inner glow at basic CAN & Will be observed by them over a period of time.
An moblie app in Android and IOS ny name CONNECT WITH GOD must be launched ( no religoius blah blah).
But with one name YA ALI for rectation and face od thr IMAM of the time.
leave rsst to ALI to do the trick.
The name and world ALI can appeal to Muslims as it is one of names of God ,for Christian it aligns with name taken by Jesus Christ for God that Eli/Ali.for others it will like Coriousity kills the cat.
It mean many will try to see if they experience after this APP 04 things not controlled by their mind but God within themselves.
MAKE IT A SIMPLE PILL.
if tries to hawk to bend at x,y,z angle and x times a day.they will run away.
If told to put x amount of money at Y place ,they will run away.
This APP by grace of ALI may be downloaded by Millon's and with little experience shared on social media ,it can go viral be in billions if them
Let them on their own accord search for the face and the word YA ALI on net ,this will lead to websites on Ismailsm ,who should be well prepared with the quality of their content.
We try to salvage ones soul for a upgraded status for next life as Inspiration of Faith ( realising act of God within one's self) by own self .and NOT pusrsue act of coversion with nitty gritty of religion and get into maze of legal challenges.
All these exleriance as basic level can be achieved by one and all with effort of meditation,hearing faithful hymns and vizuling MHI.
The advance feeling and experience will be grace of ALI on them like his vision (didar),two way communication and feeling of oneness and feeling of angels around oneself.I expierance it so the name of ALI and MHI face n messages are 1000% true for all of humanity.
A simple one word dose of marifat is need of the hour for humanity and not maze of unwarranted obligations.
I wish if we can form a team a start this in forthcoming jubliee year.
A GIFT OF ALI FOR THE HUMANITY.
mount everest has only one peak but three names of that mountian one English,one Nepali and one Chinese.it can be reached by foot NY south Nepal side and north Chinese side.
Easiest way is fly down by helicopter ( that is intellect ) and achieve the end purpose.
If this message has got one to sneeze or get moist of truth in eyes ,God/Ali bless you.
I will end with. a ginan extract.

AHMED WO JO MARD HAI.
JO CHARD KE MAREE MAIDAN REE.
AHMED ALI ALI BOLIYA.
PECHEE HONI HOI SO HOI REE.
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

You did not answered my explanation of Shariah instead posted a cut and paste 'cut piece' of your previous sermon. You quoted a law of physics that " Every action has equal opposite reaction", but not in my case. See, Admin keep alive your post and deleting mine, so this is not called equal and opposite reaction.

You are influenced by Christianity, let me ask this question. Christ is known as son of God. Is son is also called God when papa is alive? Your answer should be,
A: Yes
B: No
( it is your format )

The original part of of Ginan you quoted of Syed Ahmad Shah did not contained the word ALI ALI kARANTA, BUT ORIGINAL WORDS WERE,
AHMAD HARI HARI KARANTA
PECHHEY HONI HOYA SO HOYA.
Do you believe in Hari, ( HAREY KRISHNA, HAREY RAMA )?
Admin

Post by Admin »

Hari means God. i am sure evryone believes in Hari. I do.

One can say Hari Rama, Hari Krishna, Hari Allah or Hari Hari.

"Ali rupe Hari awiya"

Admin
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

Admin wrote:Hari means God. i am sure evryone believes in Hari. I do.

One can say Hari Rama, Hari Krishna, Hari Allah or Hari Hari.

"Ali rupe Hari awiya"

Admin
None of Muslims believe in the name Hari. It is not mentioned in Quran or even in Du'a which Ismailis recite 3 times a day.
Syed Ahmad Shah was a Muslim and of course an Ismaili. He knew tenets of Islam well. He was syed means descendant of Mowla Ali. It is STRANGE he inserted name of Hari in Ginan instead of Ali his great great grand father.
Preamble closed the doors on Hindu Mythology entities. Preamble is an important and crucial document and there is no mention of any Hindu god entity. Name of Hazar Imam is Karim and not Hari!! In Du'a Ismails recite names of Imams and not the genealogy of Rama OR Krishna. In 5th part of Du'a Ismailis recite Tasbih of Ya Ali- Ya Muhammad and not Harey Krishna - Harey Rama. You do what you have been doing, it has nothing to do with me.
Admin

Post by Admin »

You have to educate yourself on what is Indian language and what is Hinduism and whether the fact that the prophets and Imam's name before Hazrat Ali which are not mentioned in the currrent Dua are not to be believed in or where never prophet or Imam.

The matter with people who have a shallow knowledge of everything and who do not want to learn anything is that they always turn in round and never read what is written. Their conclusion are disconnected from their own premises. A brain is a terrible thing to waste.

Hari in Indian languages means God. Do you understand the verb "mean"?

Whoever believe in Allah believes in God and therefore believes in Hari.

if you have a special mandate from all Muslims to be able to make declaration such as you have made "None of Muslims etc..." please show us. Else stop playing games.

i am Muslim and I believe in Allah and I believe I can call him God or I can call him Hari, I believe there is only ONE God, I believe that Muslims of any language background have the right to talk of God in their own language.
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

Admin wrote:You have to educate yourself on what is Indian language and what is Hinduism and whether the fact that the prophets and Imam's name before Hazrat Ali which are not mentioned in the currrent Dua are not to be believed in or where never prophet or Imam.

The matter with people who have a shallow knowledge of everything and who do not want to learn anything is that they always turn in round and never read what is written. Their conclusion are disconnected from their own premises. A brain is a terrible thing to waste.

Hari in Indian languages means God. Do you understand the verb "mean"?

Whoever believe in Allah believes in God and therefore believes in Hari.

if you have a special mandate from all Muslims to be able to make declaration such as you have made "None of Muslims etc..." please show us. Else stop playing games.

i am Muslim and I believe in Allah and I believe I can call him God or I can call him Hari, I believe there is only ONE God, I believe that Muslims of any language background have the right to talk of God in their own language.
I know Hindi, Gujrati and some other languages of subcontinent. I know Hinduism and have attended Mandirs. Question is not what God is called in other languages, my concern is what Ismailis should call God in Du'a, Zikir, Bandagi, and Tasbih. Being as Muslims Ismailis should remember God with name ALLAH. This is the reason I quoted from Preamble ( I don't know you believe in Hidayat of Preamble?). In 2015, Hazar Imam gave Hidayat to Indian delegation to convey jamaits, "REMEBER ALLAH THROUGHOUT THE DAY", though India is a Hindu majority country, he should have asked jamaits to say Hari/Rama/Krishna but he did not.
I don't mind if you want to say HARI during recitation of Du'a or Zikir.