Doing away with ACTS of sharia

Discussion on doctrinal issues
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

Quote,"Nuseri"

3)In the holy month of Ramzan.it is usually school holidays in rich gulf countries. 20 % of local citizens go abroad for holidays in that month.
Reports from cities the visit mention they enjoy best of food,liqour and women there. Even prices of comfort women go up in that period.
Most on holidays do not fast.
Does the HB or entity preached 'Exotic Ramzan in Heaven'.

Sunni historian may answer first and later Ismailis can give their POV n cross questions[/quote]

Reply to NT,

If 20% are going abroad, still 80% fast in the month of ramadhan. You quoted liquor, let me ask, Are you PK? How you come to know about prices of comfort women, are you one of them or you have jealousy with them.
You are insulting HB, THE QURAN. Let me quote from Momin Chetamani for your comfort.

AY JI HURAU(N) PACHAS TEY GHAR MA RAKHSU(N)
TE NU EK TEY THAI SEy BHARTAAR ( Momin Chetamani-523 )
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

Quran says," So when you recite the Quran, seek refuge in Allah from satan, the expelled". Surah Nahal # 98.
Admin

Post by Admin »

zznoor wrote: You should recite it before every Halal action
No on the contrary, you do not need to ask any protection for Halal actions, recite it only before "Haram" actions so that Allah protects you from committing such "Haram" action ;-)

And if Allah does not stop you from doing Haram things though you have very religiously and with conviction, at loud voice, recited Auzubillah, it means you are given the green light on whatever you are going to do or that reciting Auzubillah is useless since it did not protect you from doing wrong to your fellow mankind...

Think about it!
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:

Firstly I do not accept any any saying of Prophet n Pir as granted by me at 100% level. as they were appointed for that time n not eternal so it has to be locked to intellect in those period.

I totally do no accept the Auzublillah at all for faithfuls.

The words do not come in HB before the Bismallah every time in all ayat but later in some surah.

who put this before Bismillah? was it the prophet or his observers or direct order from allah?
There is no such order mentioned in HB.
it sound totally out of place.
Is satan a level competitior of God that his name is feared before god's name
there is also an Ayat 16:99 , that Satan has no authority OVER believers.
so all sunni are prayers are first going to competition desk in Allah's office before reaching HIM.

For ignorant of early ages like natives of Africa, south america etc have rituals to ward of evil ,no prayers to god.they have also changed now.
Is Satan sitting on head of Allah with equal power that his fear of his name come before the name of Allah.

It is like an analogy :
out of manual of a retail shop.
the manager reading some line after many pages says to please the boss.
please keep me away from competitors job offer.
My boss shop is best.

A) either the boss has told him that or he has made up his own slogan.

it give way to two conclusions.

1) either boss is afraid of competition and said that.
or of manger is ignorant that boss is not afraid any competition and manager has mountain of of a mole from the sales annual
Are Sunni praying out of fear of satan or out of love and regard for God?
I feel the first one.
an educated mind will say that this rubbish.
No wonder that are prayer may going may be first to satan than to Allah on the way up.

I have not hear MHI ever saying Huzibillah of we say before every part of even starting of Dua,
That crap may be there is some ceremonial namaaz .'as chaalte aa raha HAI to chalnee do.

Sunni are impressed to fear Satan more than love for God by placing him before n above the name of God.
agakhani_1

Post by agakhani_1 »

Firstly I do not accept any any saying of Prophet n Pir as granted by me at 100% level. as they were appointed for that time n not eternal so it has to be locked to intellect in those period.

If you consider your shelf as an Ismaili then you are 100% wrong in your above thinking. Piratan post is still alive and not dead! right now it is in MHI so your above thinking is wrong let me repeat it here, what you have written above that "you are not accepting any saying of prophet and pirs as 100% granted"! because they were appointed for that time!" weird!!
in other word you are saying that you are not accepting farmans of MHI too!! because MHI is our current pir! you are absolutely wrong Mr. Nuseri same like your unusual weird thoughts!.
FYI: MHI holds two position 1, Imamat 2, Piratan, read the will of SMS he clearly mentioned in that will that he is giving 2 posts to Prince Karim one is Imamat and the other one is piratan. If I am not forgeting Admin had posted that will some where in this forum.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

nuseri wrote:Ya Ali Madad:

There a saying of Hazarat Aly: "A learned person lives after his death and an ignorant is dead even when alive."

So the Pirs are never dead and their wisdom is as relevant today as it was at their time.

MSMS made the Farman:
"If you want to see the fruit of your labour during your lifetime, you will not be successful. You have to think of thousand years ahead. If Pir Sadardeen had only thought of the Imam of his time, he would not have been so successful by coming to India from Iran."(Mumbai, 27-1-1935)
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad: to our two Haqiqti.
one an Ismaili scholar n other one is a jaded Khoja historian.

I have written at '100% level".
so it is open to interpretation .It can be 10% or even 99.9%.
It can any figure.
prophets came like dime a hundred not even dime a dozen.it os written about 124000 of them.
they came with one notch higher understanding over the people of the region they were mandated.
They were blessed by God and GOD unto themselves.
they were human biengs with human temperment etc etc.
they hold post thru their appointed time or biological life.
when a question come both of jump to his level of pir n then imam n god.
If one person fell case papers ,will do not rule over what is said in farman.
if all Pir/prophet were good ,then why there ritual of amusing dance of warding off the evil , why did God ended those very civilizations.

If one start with his/her belief as an Imam then one mover upward to greater belief.My many postings of mentioning that ginan had unwarranted
data with reasoning which even MHI got them removed from reading.( all my postings in those regard got deleted by Admin earlier).

When I mean Pir,It means non Imamat pir. person other than who is not an Imam.

To all:I have a valid question need proper answer.
those in majority the sharaitis. they do do have a formal mandated practice of Ibaadat? WHY?

1)in a farman of imam it is said people did lot of great work during prophet becuase they practiced Ibaadat.
2)the word Zikr is mentone as over n above salat in one Ayat.
3 ) It is written n assumed that prophet meditated in some caves.

with data of above.
my question is that practice ibaadat started by ALI only later ?
1.) A clear simple formatted Ayat on it was never there or missing?
2) their could some hadit or sirat of/on prophet n how he practiced Ibaadat and or advice follower then.
3) did the message of God got compromised or erred some where?
as the majority follow all his act even of parting hair in center n missed
if any of his act of Ibaadat.
has any research done on that or only fancy stands n speculation?
It is a very very serious FAULT LINE IN UMMAH.
it is seen in reality that fault line shakes the land mass.
This fault line shaking the humanity with their current acts.

SERIOUS ANSWERS NEEDED?

Where is tret n ShamsB?
Our three eyed member will be able to tell that ?
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

junglikhan4 wrote:Quran says," So when you recite the Quran, seek refuge in Allah from satan, the expelled". Surah Nahal # 98.
This is Allah's Farman to say "Aaoozo". Then
Why, what is the reason you recite "Auzo" before reciting Quran?
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Admin wrote:
No on the contrary, you do not need to ask any protection for Halal actions, recite it only before "Haram" actions so that Allah protects you from committing such "Haram" action ;-)

One of Halal actions is doing prayers. I have read many people questioning that they cannot concentrate during reciting prayers. The reason is Shaitan is creating "waswaso" and distracts you by promoting worldly worries or thoughts, and that is why you should seek protectin from Shaitan.

When you have decided to do Haram deeds, Shaitan has already won.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Admin wrote:

One of Halal actions is doing prayers. I have read many people questioning that they cannot concentrate during reciting prayers. The reason is Shaitan is creating "waswaso" and distracts you by promoting worldly worries or thoughts, and that is why you should seek protectin from Shaitan.

When you have decided to do Haram deeds, Shaitan has already won.
agakhani_1

Post by agakhani_1 »

Where is tret n ShamsB?
As long as Shams B. is concern then he will tell exactly what I have wrote above! i.e. our current Imam hold two position Imamat and Piratan!! this is my promise without asking him personally.
Forget about Tret , Mr Bahurupi is his new incarnation they both have same thinking and thoughts but how can you ignore Admin? he has that will which I mentioned above! Mr. Nuseri loves towards Ali is great but besides that there are many things you still need to learn. you are still in KG grades you have to learn fundamental principals of Ismaili sect first if you don't then you are not consider your shelf as an Ismaili, that is the bottom line.
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

zznoor wrote:
junglikhan4 wrote:Quran says," So when you recite the Quran, seek refuge in Allah from satan, the expelled". Surah Nahal # 98.
This is Allah's Farman to say "Aaoozo". Then
Why, what is the reason you recite "Auzo" before reciting Quran?

Reply,

ZZ Aadaab,

I do not mind saying 'auzu billahi' because we pray or beg for protection or refuge. As we say in prayer" ALLAHUMMA INNI AUZUBIKA MIN AN USHRIKA BIKA SHAI'AN" or
" ALLAHUMMA INNI AUZUBIKA MINIL KIZBI WAL GHIBATI WAL BID'ATI WANNAMIMATI WAL FAWAHISHI WAL BUHTAANI WAL M'AASI" I appreciate good words from any person for good purpose. Like Hazrat Umar in fajr azaan added " Assalatu kharum min nnoum".
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

nuseri wrote:Ya Ali Madad: to our two Haqiqti.
one an Ismaili scholar n other one is a jaded Khoja historian.

I have written at '100% level".
so it is open to interpretation .It can be 10% or even 99.9%.
It can any figure.
prophets came like dime a hundred not even dime a dozen.it os written about 124000 of them.
they came with one notch higher understanding over the people of the region they were mandated.
They were blessed by God and GOD unto themselves.
they were human biengs with human temperment etc etc.
they hold post thru their appointed time or biological life.
when a question come both of jump to his level of pir n then imam n god.
If one person fell case papers ,will do not rule over what is said in farman.
if all Pir/prophet were good ,then why there ritual of amusing dance of warding off the evil , why did God ended those very civilizations.

If one start with his/her belief as an Imam then one mover upward to greater belief.My many postings of mentioning that ginan had unwarranted
data with reasoning which even MHI got them removed from reading.( all my postings in those regard got deleted by Admin earlier).

When I mean Pir,It means non Imamat pir. person other than who is not an Imam.

To all:I have a valid question need proper answer.
those in majority the sharaitis. they do do have a formal mandated practice of Ibaadat? WHY?

1)in a farman of imam it is said people did lot of great work during prophet becuase they practiced Ibaadat.
2)the word Zikr is mentone as over n above salat in one Ayat.
3 ) It is written n assumed that prophet meditated in some caves.

with data of above.
my question is that practice ibaadat started by ALI only later ?
1.) A clear simple formatted Ayat on it was never there or missing?
2) their could some hadit or sirat of/on prophet n how he practiced Ibaadat and or advice follower then.
3) did the message of God got compromised or erred some where?
as the majority follow all his act even of parting hair in center n missed
if any of his act of Ibaadat.
has any research done on that or only fancy stands n speculation?
It is a very very serious FAULT LINE IN UMMAH.
it is seen in reality that fault line shakes the land mass.
This fault line shaking the humanity with their current acts.

SERIOUS ANSWERS NEEDED?

Where is tret n ShamsB?

To Nuseri,

Kia baat hai, day by day you are getting wiser,

You wrote," if all pirs/prophets were good then why their ritual of amusing dance of warding off the evil, why did God ended those very civilizations". Not really; God always protect momins in one way or other. Take example of Noah and his followers. God protected them and infidels were drowned.

You wrote " practice of ibaadat started by Ali only later". Not correct, practice of ibaadat was started at time of Prophet when ashaab e sufa get together after mid night and did ibaadat and zikr. Prophet Muhammad and Mowla Ali also participated in those ibaadat sessions.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya ali Madad:T
If every physical act and religious moves n practice of an entity is followed or mimiced by Ahle Sunnah.
Why there no sign of Ibaadat in majortiy of them.
Who played the mischief then or lack of communication?

If a person who think following HB,sirat,hadiths is supposed to be prototype of an entity when he grows up.
the blessed entity was a Human par excellence.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:

It is headline on page one today news paper that PM Modi in his weekly address on radio/media etc. He has been potrayed immense anti Shariati.

That Sufism of Islam will show the true picture of Islam to all religions
this address can be can be Googled from govn of india media site.
I wonder if the word picture is used. it has to an image of a landscape or a person .
Guess Who can it be ?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

nuseri wrote:Ya Ali Madad:

It is headline on page one today news paper that PM Modi in his weekly address on radio/media etc. He has been potrayed immense anti Shariati.
This is not very helpful. Since you know the story, why don't you google and post it here? What was mentioned in the headlines?
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Junglikhan4 posted
You wrote " practice of ibaadat started by Ali only later". Not correct, practice of ibaadat was started at time of Prophet when ashaab e sufa get together after mid night and did ibaadat and zikr. Prophet Muhammad and Mowla Ali also participated in those ibaadat sessions.
Please post how Prophet did "Ibadah" from reliable sources (like Hadith)?
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

zznoor wrote:Junglikhan4 posted
Please post how Prophet did "Ibadah" from reliable sources (like Hadith)?

ZZ Aadaab,

Many histories and Ahadith books mention about Ashab e Suffa or Ahl Suffa.
Narrated by Abu Hurayrah and Abdullah bin Hazrat Umer. Ahl al Suffa Terrace or platefarm is still there in Masjid i Nabawi in Madina. Particularly for Ibadah mostly time after mid night Prophet Muhammad joined those sahabah for zikr and remembrance of Allah. Also Prophet delivered lectures on explanation of Quran and its spirituality. Suffa can be called institute of education, wisdom and mysticism. In Islam this was first model of spiritual education established by Prophet Muhammad.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali madad.
I feel zznoor has made a valid point.I hope someday she makes a valid observation of today's reality n not past data.that the sharia is more of physical compulsion many of it unwarranted in today's time and no intellectual stimulation.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Brother N
In Sharia you are dumping whole Islam
Quran says in Prophet you have best example
So beside 5 fundamental things people try to follow Prophetd example.
Namaz and fast are 2 physical things but there is no benefit to do only phial thing mimicking to you.
So get off your high horse.
Btw you should ask your religious authorities to dump Dua, fast on Bij, going to first etc. they are your Sharia
Please feel free to post.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

According to the Aga Khan in his address to the Seerat Conference we should adopt the principles of Prophet Muhammad's life as opposed to his physical actions:

"The Holy Prophet's life gives us every fundamental guideline that we require to resolve the problem as successfully as our human minds and intellects can visualize. His example of integrity, loyalty, honesty, generosity both of means and of time, his solicitude for the poor, the weak and the sick, his steadfastness in friendship, his humility in success, his magnanimity in victory, his simplicity, his wisdom in conceiving new solutions for problems which could not be solved by traditional methods, without affecting the fundamental concepts of Islam, surely all these are foundations which, correctly understood and sincerely interpreted, must enable us to conceive what should be a truly modern and dynamic Islamic Society in the years ahead."

http://www.ismaili.net/speech/s760312.html
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To zznoor:ya Ali madad.
As you have evaded to answer from my questions fromHB ayats.so you will not post any any any copy paste from the dead era.
I need a simple answer.
In a classroom majority of students are not fully aware what the teacher had said or written on board.After the end of the year they were no able to reclloct that.however they know how he look.what he wears.how he moves his body and his habit of scratching the head with chalk.now comes the exam in which the students have to answers from his teachings. Do you think they will pass or fail d exam?
You can reply in one word.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To zzoor:ya Ali madad.
Do you honestly feel that hundred of millions of shariatis many below poverty level, beggar.criminals,deprived,displaced,refugee,terrorist. They are all seen as namazi. They are suppose to an example of an entity as tough living today.how close do they come in realty of MHI said about the entity.
There are many difference between basic sharia n r tariqa.our base in intellect n theirs is posturing to his will.
As for basics.a person like can understand in one line rather than that line said 5 time.
Our tariqa the time taken to hi hello is 1x daily while in sharia is 6x time.this time does not benefit other humans then ownself.
CMG to higher level which benefits humanity is obligatory offering.here the sharia it is 1x with no oversight.we are at 5x of that.
With search of soul n god thru ibaadat.sharia is at 0x .we are at 6x.
The result of this ratio is reflected in an Ismaili of today and majority of able sunnah.
Every action has reaction.so analyze results.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:
Today I am going to speak a part of my heart out.If I were to preach in western countries.
As we already know more than 40% from those areas are non religious. Sooner or later many give up acts of religion out of resentment, disliking and frustration.
So why not not preach NOW to leave the same out of option n not hatred.
I see Hindu,Christian or Muslim have rituals of 30-60 minutes obligated on them.
If they are inspired human values that stop praying for those time n give that 45minutes to work n earn more, an average hourly wage/income could be from $8-50.
This way the extra monthly income of each they can help to educate a poor of their relgion in poorest countries.
I would preach to stop praying but in return keeping reciting their name of God while on work silently. Remembering him all the time and over a period of say 30 year their charity from prayer time earning would have fully educated from few hundred to thousand soul.
There is an ayat in HB that zikr( better) is greater/ better than Salat.(good) and a hadith which goes like best of religion is service to humanity.
It is liking giving up good for better n best.
In HB there is no harsh word used for missing prayers but immense blessing to help needy,widows n orphans.
Let me tell that person will feel no guilt on this option because his zikr will balance his mind n make him/her feel good.the act of giving just 7-15% of daily income will see immense blessing n contentment from balance income left.
A glow of inner light will reflect on its face and it conscience will answer what is doing is good or very great.No mullah,priest or pandit will be able to tell.
If someone need zikr words,I can suggest them.
The act of prayers which were discarded for good will have new soul satisfying option.
Even those already non religious will attracted to peace of mind n service to humanity as
new mantra.
All prayers are being discarded n in future there could be farman to end full or part of it.
A bugle n direction will come earlierfrom a Momin
This exercise can even cost a life imagine how many souls can saved n inspired to save them becoming non religious n in turn they help million of soul to liberate out of their charity.let God be the judge for their new opted acts n some omission.
I will end with:
AHMED WO JO MARD HAI
JO CHARD KAR MAREE MAIDAN REE.

AHMED ALI ALI BOLIYA.
OECHEE HONI HOI SO HOI REE.

any takers?
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

nuseri posted
There is an ayat in HB that zikr( better) is greater/ better than Salat.(good) and a hadith which goes like best of religion is service to humanity.
Post the Aya and Hadith
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To zznoor:Ya Ali Madad.
The extract of this hadith comes many a times as an 'inspiring sayings' on the top of the homepage on this website.
My Quran copy has English translated words.it is one ayat where both the words salat & zikr/dikr are written.
I feel scholars may tell both of it with numbers.
I still have very much hope on you.
God bless you.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

nuseri wrote:To zznoor:Ya Ali Madad.
The extract of this hadith comes many a times as an 'inspiring sayings' on the top of the homepage on this website.
My Quran copy has English translated words.it is one ayat where both the words salat & zikr/dikr are written.
I feel scholars may tell both of it with numbers.
I still have very much hope on you.
God bless you.
Salah "Muslim prayer" is one of the Five Pillars of the faith of Islam and an obligatory religious duty for every Muslim. It is a physical, mental and spiritual act of worship that is observed five times every day at prescribed times. It is also called Namaaz in Iran and Indo pak region.

Zikar/Dhikar is remembrance of Allah or other dities.

Dua is supplication is to Allah or to intermediarys

Now go find the Quran Aya and Hadith
Admin

Post by Admin »

zznoor wrote:
Now go find the Quran Aya and Hadith
Why should we?

We Ismailis have our own undestanding of what is Shariah and what is compulsory in Islam. We do not believe the same things that you do. we do not agree with the islam of the Wahabis and the Isis which is extremist love for the Shariah and manipulation of the real Islam leading to hate for mankind and for the creation of Allah which according to that interpretation should destroy everything that does not conform to their extremism, from destroying art works to destroying families. Look were this extremism is leading you and your people. Look what happens in Iraq, Syria and other places where your Muslims are kiling other Muslims.

Now you go and find what kind of guidance the Imam of the Ismaili is giving to the world... And you tell us who is following the real Islam of Allah and his Prophet.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To zznoor:Ya ALI madad.
I wrote that I am writing out of my heart and no copy paste of past data from mind.I do not get locked into domestic sayings of the past.I was impressed in that hadith and also heard the explanation of Ayat no 11:114 from a Alwaez an expert in Qur'an.
The priest, mullah n pandits of the were sitting on 5 legged hi chair.with indifferent dose of
Rituals n symbols have lost up to 40% of their flock.they are no more on 5 legs but 3 leg chair.
A legal meaning of obligation is out of one wish ,it does not say word compulsory or mandatory binding.
Obligation can be done in many ways if a person has rational sense.
A doctor giving 30 minutes to treat poor persons in prayer time or a teacher giving free class to poor students.
If they only prayed, they were selfish for their own soul benefit.
Here they heeded to call of God within themselves n benefiting humanity.
Ask such people how blessed they feel.
Obligation on earth is money greater than body and mind greater than money
Tan,dhan & mun.
1300 years back only safe job available was joining army,so body shape was given maximum point.now a software pro want a job his body has low point,his mind has some points but his analytical intellect domain skill set get maximum point.
NAYA ZAMAN NAYEE SOCH.
Ali+lah= Allah bless you.
I at time write indifferently, for example have some water.I would say have some hydrogendioxide.
One is a ages old brand name accepted by all,while other is a absolute true generic composition name not understood n accepted by All.
Ismailsm falls in latter category.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:
To all members time now to see reality of today,understand and give answer for future.
I feel many must be feeling jaded to read n copy paste the past.
As written is previous post.
In last many decades the priest,mullahs n pandits sitting comfortably on 5 legged hi chair giving indifferent doses of rituals n symbols to followers,up to 40% have shown them their boots n left for good.this trioka is now dedicating balancing on just 3 leg chair as they already lost 2 (40%) of leg.
Now the world today n in future is of low moral value,intolerance,same sex marriages,no spare time and low inclination n incentive to perform rituals n symbols,era of Facebook
The trioka instead of garland on neck is seen as noose of the future.
My question is how many years from now the third leg will come out(20% of base year leaving/33.3% of current year followers)??if the third leg of chair goes away,what will happen to noose on their necks?
I want each n every members to answer.
This is not made up story but true current reality.