Doing away with ACTS of sharia

Discussion on doctrinal issues
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

I feel shairitis of todays time are not even a remote part of what true Islam is .
Do you act n behave n follow what origin of software language was there n earning from those time language like ( cobol, fortan, etc) or trying to have best of today like java ,C++, etc ?
If you are stuck to those instruction n act n behavior of author of cobol,fortan than you would be bankrupt or in mental asylum.
this evolvement is just in span of may be 35-40 years.

You are taking the clock back to 1400 years.wake up for your god sake.

You have many question of quran pending to answer as you post them dime a dozen.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

I feel shairitis of todays time are not even a remote part of what true Islam is .
What is true Islam, define and back it up with Quranic Ayas or Authentic Hadith of the Prophet.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

What if Allah's Noor says this. Is Allah lying according to you! God forbid, you have such a low respect for Allah's Noor speaking theough the Eternal Imam.
It might be Ismaili belief that their Imam possesses Allah's Noor. Rest of Umma consider him human being and a leader of sect.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To zznoor: ya Ali madad.
Nice to hear from you with your antique stand.
Firstly no one can get conclusion with vast difference of beliefn material floating which 1400 years old.
All can be claimed to b right or totally wrong.
what can a fair conclusion be formed is from realities of TODAY based on what was followed upon from 1400 years.
Every action has equal n opposite reaction.
In today time two person are given medical pill for ailment for three months duration,One is taking treatment of incorrect pills n one correct pills prescribed by a living doctor.
The result of that treatment will show definitely on the body n mind of the persons treated after duration of three month.
Same is the status of soul n worldly quality of Life n Ethics based on treatments n pills of 1400 medication.
reality n statistics speak n show the truth not hollow or strong words said n written 1400 years back.
if we need a loan from bank,we need to prove our collateral n ability to repay the loan of our current status n not status of great ancestor who live say 500 years back.

As in April 2015, Over 90% of the countries with 94% of the world population respect,honor and invite MHI and many of them to address personally august houses of democracy.
a 40 page brief has been has sent by a influential country abusing MHI
and tell it all to above countries to from opinion against HIM.
where it has gone to to dustbin.
In the same manner 85% counties of the world do no want Shariati's
to be citizen,resident or even as a visitor to their countries.
In a state in India with 11% of shariati population ,70% of the jail inmates are shariatis,now the sad part is that they are training an educated from them to become a mullah,kazi in the jail( a living hell in third world countries),their families also suffer acute hardship outside.
While in the capital city of that same state 11% of Ismailis are looking forward to join top colleges/schools outside India.
this a true picture of what sharaiti dose and Imamemubin of Quran/ haqiqati dose has resulted.

Today of what is required of 5x prayers is happening at 1.5x only.

soon in next three decades will come down one or even less.
It is going to the dogs n even worse I would say.
80% of male hate keeping beard because of this they form self hatred and hate the fellow humanity at large.
I have to go to office now,still more to come.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

zznoor wrote:It might be Ismaili belief that their Imam possesses Allah's Noor. Rest of Umma consider him human being and a leader of sect.
It is the Ismaili interpretation based on the Qur'an (24:35, 4:127,127). It is immaterial what the rest of the Muslims consider, so long as there is respect for pluralsim.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To zznoor:Ya Ali Madad.

the best refection what a shariati visiavis an ismaili is can best onbserved from your ownself.
As explained you are today because your parents n grand parents were Ismailis.
If they would have been shariati is same place when your are from in past.
The words of allah, traditions of hear, say seen of prohpets by non entities.
99.5 % chances were you would have not left India.
80% chances would have resided in slum ghettos.
60% chances of u being a high school drop out.
20% chances of you working as low end maid as 'kamwalli mousi'.
( is not this a life of atsagafurallah/toba,toba,toba).

What you are today and what exactly a shariati of your age and I am not
going on the status of soul yet.
It that shariati lady now got into hardship,abuse of husband in many cases and unblessed life.
What is the cause.It is the politics played immediately after death of prophet.
what gave way to what is disputed holy book,hadiths and his traditions observed n said by every tom dick n harry.
Unblessed status is DIRECT EFFECT of what doctrinated to them from ages.

Your a blessed n all thing went right because your parents n grandparents
were/are ismailis.
There were blessed n had right thinking for you as guided by our Imams to them.
Today 90% of ismaili girl graduates from any country .
have offered their time n knowledge to serve the Imam n organization
on voluntary services,They have also read quran,communicated with other muslims and also know about belief of shariatis.

They do not get brianwashed into falsehood,thier Imaan is strong.

SHAQUE 'ALI' PE HAI KASOTI TUMARI.

mark n remember these line in course of your's n your children lifespan
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:
This was the farman I was really searching for to complement the topic heading

."Throughout the Jamat's history, including during the Fatimid times, a consistent feature of the Ismaili Tariqah has been the complementarity between practices that are specific to our Tariqah, and those that are part of the Sharia, common to all Muslims, albeit with denominational specificities. Examples of this are the historic co-existence between Namaz and Du'a, and the concept of private prayer and personal search, which has an important place in Islam, since it concerns the relationship of faith with life. It is in this light that, in Shia Ismaili Islam, the Imam-of-the-Time recognises a variety of prayers, tasbihs, Bait-ul-Khayal, Qaseedas, Ginans, by which an individual can submit to the Divine and protect himself or herself against the materialism of secular life, and the many other challenges of daily life."

this one of rare n very very important farman on start of golden jubilee period.

It one of very rare farmans that the word Sharia n Namaz is used.
it is used to define the practice of other stream with numerical acts.
the line that Imam recognises variety of prayers( could incude namaz)
,tasbih, Ibaadat, qassdas n ginan as prayers of submission to DIVINE/HIM.
this farman releases all ismailis from rigidity of acts of even or Dua.
as other form of acts n recitation is also accepted by Him.
This farman has lifted the partial if not the total veil of Sharia on Ismailis.

I Myself does even pray dua properly and from childhood been reciting short tasbish n Ibaadat,I feel no less Ismaili than others.

He ALSO warned that there would no compromise in our baatin/intellectual personal search of our faith by anybody.

The word sharia n naamaz were used as if to do away with those words for good n seeking equal or more blessing from of dua,tasbih,ibaadat,ginan n qasidas.

This basic n supplement should be the words to use for any staunch n faithful ismailis.
as this farman is few years back so the rubbish material of third person
of 2008 ( 1975 papers of Ajani) before should go to dustbin if not needed
by us.

read this farman 10 times over n over n choice n selection of Imam's words.
This is a start to from our 49th glorious imam to the day of zahurat,when IMam of the time will say 'I am GOD, n gave xyz name thru prohpets of different time.

If one is in our tariqa ( do not look back)and still make serpent moves with sharia n prayer name of acrobatic time should be shipped to shariatis forum.
it is a blessed n mubaraki farman on auspicious occasion for ismailis who understand the spirit n depth of the farman that from that very second
they are relatively/absolutely freed from the shackles of sharia.(moving/bending/going in circles).NO NURSERY ACTS for matured students.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

nuseri wrote:Ya Ali Madad:

this farman releases all ismailis from rigidity of acts of even or Dua.
as other form of acts n recitation is also accepted by Him.
This farman has lifted the partial if not the total veil of Sharia on Ismailis.

I Myself does even pray dua properly and from childhood been reciting short tasbish n Ibaadat,I feel no less Ismaili than others.
Ya Ali Madad,
Dua is a fundamental practice of our faith. MHI has mentioned the imporatnce on many many occasions:

"My young spiritual children who are in the boarding, I want you to be regular in your prayers, be regular in your Dua. When you recite Dua, recite it knowing what is the meaning of Dua. I want you to understand Dua and be regular in your prayers. Khanavadan, Khanavadan."
nuseri wrote: The word sharia n naamaz were used as if to do away with those words for good n seeking equal or more blessing from of dua,tasbih,ibaadat,ginan n qasidas.
I think Sharia practices are important for some parts of the Jamat such as the Afghanistan Jamat. He would not have mentioned at all if they were irrelevant. Infact there was supposed to be Ismaili Namaz as well. So we cannot do away with Sharia completely.
tret

Post by tret »

shariat is like the shell/skin of the fruits. While ahl-e-haqq is not after the shell/skin of the fruit; however, the shell/skin of the fruit is very very important to preserve and protect the fruit itself.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Tret,

you are right.

Ismaili sect never denied importance of Shariyat. if any one says there is no need of Shariyat in Ismailism then he is wrong.

Shariyat is a foundation in Islam and in our religion too without foundation nobody can reach on top levels like Tariquat, Haquiqat and Marifats, but many Muslims just stop after Shariyat they think that is it!!!
but there are many things after Shraiyat.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali madad:
I would like to know from maherali when was the farman for peculiar act of prayers for Afghan Jamats .was it before 2009? or during the pinnacle of taliban rule,who agenda was to eliminate ismailis then?

we till try to understand this extract in 3 parts
1. the words sharia n namaz.
can any one inform me whether MHI used these two word to gather in any farmans in last 57 year( there may be none).

2. Recognition of all type act n prayer of ismailis.

3.No compromise at all in tariqa twice in serious tone.
firstly read my posting

'the line that Imam recognizes variety of prayers( could include namaz)'.
I wish merali would have read that line.
I still wish scholars to read these extract 10 time s over instead of whiling time on ginan n doctrines on many hundred years old of third person.
I need one simple answer why did MHI USE THE WORD 'DIVINE' instead of the word 'Allah'?

In nursery poem of 'ringa ringa roses'( 5x acts daily) is basic n fundamental,as the student grows .There is no time allowed to wasted but that time to utilize( polite word is replaced) to study n understand
English,math physics,law,management etc.
If one keep circling with the poem 75 minuted of the day, where he or she would end up?.

There are farmans regularly read out that lot of work was done by ismailis during prophets time n also during Fatimad era,the main reason given by Imam was that they practiced Ibaadat n not used the word Prayer acts ans singing of tradition material.
So what message he is sending across is present as we are now also new fatima era.
He is telling in simple language three things intellect,Ibaadat n Khidmat.
the spirit n essence n part of sharia already exists in our tariqa.
meanings of dua ans seeking grace alrady is there is some way in our tasbih,ginan n qasidas.
if physical acts of dua is missed/skipped you 'LOSE NOTHING' as per this farman.
in an anology given on feast meal of khoja celebrations
( salad,starter,main course,dessert) relating to dua,ginan/qasida,farmand,ibaadat)
Just for example .
the sald id mainly Dahi cacumber" chopped onion in yogourt'
iN ONE WISHES TO skip it and get attracted to tastier n lavish other offering.
Now same chopped onion is present in samosa( starter) and Biryani.(main course) and yogurt is present in Biryani.(main course).
I personally seldom pray dua if las many decades. Form childhood I recite tasbih even now in lieu of Dua( farman came just 6 year back).
YA ALI TU REHEM KAR,YA MOULA TU FAZAL KAR"
synchronize my breath 24x7 of his name.
I do not feel less ismaili than other and act of prayer is search to make better use of body n mind for humanity.
There is a hadith
That best of religion is service to humanity.
that is haqiqat because it carries within itself the essence n clear understanding of sharia n tariqa.akin to content of salad material in main course n starter.
I once request all those assuming themselves as scholars to read this current Farman of ALI's order on us.
or keep enjoying 'ringa ringa roses' along with law,management n science classes.

We Ismailis are born on elevated platform in very first ( can anyone support this line from farman or ginan even if one dislike me)
instance Our basic n foundation of our past lives and have passed those with flying colours have given us birth we we can see hear n seek blessing from ALI.
Sharia has two ways of looking at,In zahir from bottom of the ground and In baatin from top of the sky.
We will diifer to one's perception of it.
people are becoming atheist in drove as they cannot swallow 75 minutes of daily dose of 'HI BOSS,YOU ARE GREAT BOSS,FORGIVE ME BOSS. n using body in few ways to say that.
where the definition of boss is 'formless and out of imagination.'
that line precisely means BLANK n boogey call.
Please note that atheist are educated class.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

nuseri wrote:Ya Ali madad:
I would like to know from maherali when was the farman for peculiar act of prayers for Afghan Jamats .was it before 2009? or during the pinnacle of taliban rule,who agenda was to eliminate ismailis then?
There is no Farman peculiar to the Afghanistan Jamats in this regard. This was a general Farman made to all the Jamats. Since our Jamat is now spread over a number of countries, it only reasonable that in some countries the Sharia might be necessary. Sharia is not only prescribed for religious reasons. There are other social, economic and political factors that come into play.
nuseri wrote: we till try to understand this extract in 3 parts
1. the words sharia n namaz.
can any one inform me whether MHI used these two word to gather in any farmans in last 57 year( there may be none).
He hasn’t but he used it in his GJ completion Farman. The Jamat has evolved since his Imamat. Now it might be necessary for some Jamats to practice the Sharia.
nuseri wrote: 2. Recognition of all type act n prayer of ismailis.

3.No compromise at all in tariqa twice in serious tone.
firstly read my posting
There is no compromise on tariqa matters when one observes the Sharia. The practice of the Sharia should be in addition to the tariqah practices and not instead of.
nuseri wrote:
'the line that Imam recognizes variety of prayers( could include namaz)'.
Namaz is not included because it is not a tariqah practice.
nuseri wrote:
I need one simple answer why did MHI USE THE WORD 'DIVINE' instead of the word 'Allah'?
OK give us your answer please.
nuseri wrote:
In nursery poem of 'ringa ringa roses'( 5x acts daily) is basic n fundamental,as the student grows .There is no time allowed to wasted but that time to utilize( polite word is replaced) to study n understand
English,math physics,law,management etc.
If one keep circling with the poem 75 minuted of the day, where he or she would end up?.
in a Jamat there will always be members who are at a ‘nurssery level and there will be a need for ‘ring ringa roses’ at first. Of course when one advances then that need diminishes.
nuseri wrote:
There are farmans regularly read out that lot of work was done by ismailis during prophets time n also during Fatimad era,the main reason given by Imam was that they practiced Ibaadat n not used the word Prayer acts ans singing of tradition material.
So what message he is sending across is present as we are now also new fatima era.
He is telling in simple language three things intellect,Ibaadat n Khidmat.
During the Fatimid period and the time of the Prophet they were also practicing the Sharia. Ibadat and Farmanbardari is also important. The singing of Ginans and Qasidas is also Ibadat according to the Farman.
nuseri wrote:
the spirit n essence n part of sharia already exists in our tariqa.
meanings of dua ans seeking grace alrady is there is some way in our tasbih,ginan n qasidas.
if physical acts of dua is missed/skipped you 'LOSE NOTHING' as per this farman.
Can you quote a Farman where he says you can skip your Dua?
nuseri wrote:
in an anology given on feast meal of khoja celebrations
( salad,starter,main course,dessert) relating to dua,ginan/qasida,farmand,ibaadat)
Just for example .
the sald id mainly Dahi cacumber" chopped onion in yogourt'
iN ONE WISHES TO skip it and get attracted to tastier n lavish other offering.
Now same chopped onion is present in samosa( starter) and Biryani.(main course) and yogurt is present in Biryani.(main course).
I personally seldom pray dua if las many decades. Form childhood I recite tasbih even now in lieu of Dua( farman came just 6 year back).
YA ALI TU REHEM KAR,YA MOULA TU FAZAL KAR"
synchronize my breath 24x7 of his name.
This is not an appropriate analogy. Dua is fundamental practice and not reciting Dua is being Na Farmani.
nuseri wrote:
I do not feel less ismaili than other and act of prayer is search to make better use of body n mind for humanity.
There is a hadith
That best of religion is service to humanity.
that is haqiqat because it carries within itself the essence n clear understanding of sharia n tariqa.akin to content of salad material in main course n starter.
I once request all those assuming themselves as scholars to read this current Farman of ALI's order on us.
or keep enjoying 'ringa ringa roses' along with law,management n science classes.

We Ismailis are born on elevated platform in very first ( can anyone support this line from farman or ginan even if one dislike me)
instance Our basic n foundation of our past lives and have passed those with flying colours have given us birth we we can see hear n seek blessing from ALI.
In whatever stage the Ismaili is, Dua is fundamental. There is no compromise about that.
nuseri wrote:
Sharia has two ways of looking at,In zahir from bottom of the ground and In baatin from top of the sky.
In religion the ground and the sky are both important. We can look from the sky and from the ground as well.
Admin

Post by Admin »

SMS said Dua is one of the 2 foundations of faith so people who only practise one are like a one legged person, they can't go very far or very fast.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Nuseri,

Du'a is a fundamental principals for Ismaili same like namaz for other Muslims brothers, it is a different story whether you perform it or not but du'a or Namaz it is no excusable or let go things! same way The Ismaili ginans has divinity powers which are the gifts from Pirs, I do not understand why do you ignoring them? in my thinking you are stuck with only Ali ; that love is good but not enough there are too many other things besides Ali in our religion!! :lol: I can provide farmans to prove my saying, if you really wants too!!! but I do not think you will ask farmans from me because of your limitation advise keep faith on Ali but same token read other things of Ismailism, wait!!! this is not my surmons or hidayats but it is from Hazar Imam.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:
When ALI says he reconizes all our act n our tradition as submission to divine.It mean he has openly open up all what he said which can be submission to Him/divine.
1.WHAT IS a dua or namaz.
it is compilation of ayats of quran to recited in a formatted way along with moving part of body for recitation.
IT IS NOTHING BIT SUBMISSION.
In any nursery or school a formal protocol i sit in class in line facing the teacher,same way if a group desires submission ,so it should not be one standing facing north,one sitting facing east of all in independent status.
I t was ordained then to a discipline formatted to offer submission ,It is there till now n changes where is has taken place.
For a faithful ismaili with full n not 67% true knowledge will agree with me as below.
1.the farmans of living are bolta quran n Ayats for today to understand n follow,what he siad 1400 year back in arabic is still debated but he says now in universal english fall upon our ears.
2.now waht is qasida,ginans n tasbih.
it is also the same submission to divine.
Tasbih are also asking God for grace forgiveness n praise him,same all general content of dua/namaz in local language.
Ginans/qasidas are par excellence translation of the very same ayats that forms the part of dua given to in melodious rhythm in local language.
The truth is content od dua is 1400 years old.
smae Ayats/farman of imam are current.
same contents of it from qasida is 1000/700 years old.
he essence n intents of each is SAME SAME of what is the content in dua.
We acheive in 10 minutes of dua(3x) of what others takes
75 minutes (5x boogey call).
Now for religion n faith to flourish in todays time n in future
MHI OPENLY accepted tasbih,(4 words to 12 words). and Ibaadat 2 words.
to same value for submission to him.
In one farman many decades back MHi SAID If one unable( not skip) to recite dua for reasons,he should take out tasbish n pray in lieu of it.
Flexibiltiy was ordered 50 years back.

We are being advised to become a fidai n noorani momin.
Does this majlis of advancement has act of dua when all meet.
NO.NO NO.
they are reading of farmans,5-10 min of ibaadat pratice n tasbih etc.
Try to find the word dua in farmans addressed to those majlis.
regular in JK IS THERE.
One has tear open or peel the skin of the fruit for good to taste the flavor n essense of the fruit.
Only fool would tell to keep observing as it covers the essence.n see the fruit get rotted biologically in few days.
one has to brek the nut of tear of skin to taste the flavor n essence of what is inside the skin/nut.
There is an ayat that one can pray while in sleeping position also.
The formatted acts are basics so farman would definitely be there,but Imam wants he also tell us farmans addressed to different majlis levels.
Intellect of a person make him/her to use the time,tongue n body for same submission to divine.
Like an teachers teaching free in evening spare time,a doctor serving voluntary for the poor.
I personally find many ginans as submission to ALI better to recite than parts of Dua..
both are accepted by him so rigidity of basics n fundamental do come to some sort of closure.
Our faith is more of baatin,when one surely knows that all is accepted by divine who also replies from within one'self.
The very use hand,mind lips are no more to address him outwardly but what he orders from inside(noorani hidayat) a one's calling n one's mandated n purpose for what he is living for.

SAMAJDARO KO ISHARA KAFI HAI.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Admin, please explain what the above post is about. Nuseri is too advanced for me. I think the statement below of MHI is appropriate if I understand him.

"The day we no longer know how, nor have the time nor the faith, to bow in prayer to Allah because the human soul that He has told us is eternal, is no longer of sufficient importance to us to be worthy of an hour of our daily working, profit seeking time, will be a sunless day of despair.

It is eminent seats of learning such as this that can synthesise and transmit to the younger generations the proper balance between the Western search of well-being and the Eastern spiritual, human and cultural traditions. I believe the future does reserve better standards of living for us than what we have at present, but in order to enjoy them fully, we must know today what will be the fundamental principles of our lives tomorrow."

http://www.ismaili.net/speech/s671130.html
Admin

Post by Admin »

I think Nuseri has reached the level of Fana Fillah and what he writes is way above our understanding, at least above mine as I am not advanced at all in religious matter and my understanding is that of a nursery level kid.

But like politicians are only understood by other politicians, I can tell you that all those people who pretend to be at that level can only understand each others. We the common people of the street are left out of their world of Wisdom...
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali madad:
I do notknow from which topic,but aastin ka saap must know that.

---------------------------------

REMAINING POST DELETED BY ADMIN

I don't know who you are insulting but insults are not allowed here. Articulate your though clearly and stick to the subject. Also stop putting the same in all of the thread. Thanks you

Admin
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad.
I got some information from my research assistance.
We should see the realityof today and not what was 1400/1000/700 years back.Words of living Imam should have utmost value over all of them.

The per capita index of monthy income of muslim population I have got is
for sub sahara africa n Bangladesh is US$ 50 per month on purchasing power parity ,their population counts around 300 million ,while richest countries like Qatar with hardly population of million plus is Us$2000 per month
The average per person income per month come just Us$
240 per month per living muslims.(1.7 billion)
a report by human right organisation stated that western countries spend around $ 240 n more per month on each prisoner in jail.
Based on monthly income/spend level.each shariati 's life is as tough,comfortable,stressful as a prison inmate of western countries.
Only difference is that prisoners are bounded by Iron cages n shariatis worldwide are prisoners in their own Ideological cage of sharia.
It is direct cause of what they follow n think absolutely right for them.
If prisoners in Jail is un blessed life than a life of a sharati can come under that purview?

A recent study released by last week WIN/ Gallup institute on religiosity
shows that only 63% of world population is religious n Islam is 74%.
It mean 26% have escaped from that cage all together.
with wealth n literacy in next 100 years the believers can go down to 40-45% in Islam.
Only one faith/religion with light ritual n symbol displaying intellect n humanity and quality of life will be liked,admired n even embrace by million then for the truth that is true Islam one n only led by 'Imam of the ime'

It (shariati) has gone to dogs in reality, as they followed somebody to whom Imam rightly called them.

real data is more important than classified data of imagination n word created by non believers.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad.: I do NOT wish initial answers from any Ismaili. I wish reply from reader or member belonging and in active practice of Sunnah.
I have many many questions.Many of it I am not fully aware of logic n reasoning behind it.
I personally accept,value n also recite the word Bismillah.....
My questions are:

1.)Does this word is used in Azaan. or said silently.If this word is not used in starting, what is the reason of it.Does it there may be other words having same value of the word Bismillah.....?

2) Does the word something like 'Shaitan e Razeem.....' is mentioned in every Ayat before bismallah.... line.
Why shaitann is remembered before the name of God
I feel a faithful Muslim has satanic instincts 1000 miles away from it.
He should start in name of God. why this practice?.
is it said in HB to say like that?

3)In the holy month of Ramzan.it is usually school holidays in rich gulf countries. 20 % of local citizens go abroad for holidays in that month.
Reports from cities the visit mention they enjoy best of food,liqour and women there. Even prices of comfort women go up in that period.
Most on holidays do not fast.
Does the HB or entity preached 'Exotic Ramzan in Heaven'.

Sunni historian may answer first and later Ismailis can give their POV n cross questions
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

You must cleanup your language. While asking for opinions you cannot insult large segment of Islamic Ummah. Islam is not largely responsible for their misery. There are many other factors involved.

Learn to be humble and learn.
Admin

Post by Admin »

The language is offensive most of the time and should be polished however, no doubt, the question is legitimate and if you have an answer, reply just simply by giving an example of polite language and intellectually sound answer.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Admin wrote:The language is offensive most of the time and should be polished however, no doubt, the question is legitimate and if you have an answer, reply just simply by giving an example of polite language and intellectually sound answer.
Inshallah Allah

I will try my best
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

A'UZU BILLAHI MINASHAITANIR RAJIM

This is an expression and a statement that Muslims have to recite before any Halal act like reading Qur'an, before speaking, before doing any work, before making a supplication, before taking ablution, before entering the wash room, and before doing many other daily activities. The meaning of this phrase is: "I seek refuge from Allah from the outcast Satan." Allah is the Arabic name of God.
Satan is the source of evil and he always tries to misguide and mislead people. The Qur'an states that Satan is not an angel but a member of the Jinn, which are spiritual beings created by Allah. So the belief that Satan is a fallen angel is rejected in Islam.

Before saying Bismillah you are warding off saytan and ready to begin Task.

BISMILLAHIR RAHMANIR RAHIM

This is a phrase from the Qur'an that is recited before reading the Qur'an. It is to be read immediately after one reads the phrase: "A'uzu Billahi Minashaitanir Rajim."
This phrase is also recited before doing any daily activity. The meaning of it is: "In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful."
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Yes Muszimin recites Auzo Billah and Bismillah silently befor Adhan
Admin

Post by Admin »

So in your mind, is Satan a single entity? Is it personified? is he more powerful than Allah?

And by the way you have given the translation of Bismillah... not of Auzubillah as it looks from the formulation of the sentence. You may wish to correct this.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

A'uzu billahi minashaitanir rajim
I seek refuge in Allah from the outcast Satan

No as translated you are seeking Allah 's protection from mischief maker Shitan
agakhani_1

Post by agakhani_1 »

A'uzu billahi min ash shaitani r rajimi Bismi 'llahi 'r-rahmani 'r-rahim.

A'uzu =I seek protection
bi=with
llahi=Allah
min=from
ash shaitani =Satan

Question arise here:
1, Satan is so strong than Allah? if not then why we recite Shaitan's name first and then after we start Bismillahir Rahamani Rahim!! in above ayat?

2, Reciting above ayas" Auzu Billahi Min Ash Shaitnai R Rajimi" does Satan ran away forever or he come back after some time?

3, Should we recites above Ayas just one time or many times in a day?

4, How can we find Satan in our routine work?

5, What should I have to do if I sees satans in every places ; in shopping malls, in theaters in parks in trains? should I have to keep reciting above quranic ayas continuously all day and all nights?
Admin

Post by Admin »

agakhani wrote: 5, What should I have to do if I sees satans in every places ; in shopping malls, in theaters in parks in trains? should I have to keep reciting above quranic ayas continuously all day and all nights?
Actually you may end up reciting more the name of Shaitan than the name of Allah therefore, just stick to Ya Allah, ya Muhammad, Ya Ali and leave Shaitan in his oblivion...

Allah is powerful enough that he does not need our help in taking care of Shaitan, just call Allah and Shaitan will never come in your life..
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

agakhani wrote:A'uzu billahi min ash shaitani r rajimi Bismi 'llahi 'r-rahmani 'r-rahim.

A'uzu =I seek protection
bi=with
llahi=Allah
min=from
ash shaitani =Satan

Question arise here:
1, Satan is so strong than Allah? if not then why we recite Shaitan's name first and then after we start Bismillahir Rahamani Rahim!! in above ayat?
Read carefully
A'uzu =I seek protection
bi=with
llahi=Allah
Allah's name comes before Shaytin

2, Reciting above ayas" Auzu Billahi Min Ash Shaitnai R Rajimi" does Satan ran away forever or he come back after some time?
Shaystin keeps playing games with your Nafs that is why you ask protection from Allah

3, Should we recites above Ayas just one time or many times in a day?
You should recite it before every Halal action

4, How can we find Satan in our routine work?
he tempts you to cheat at work and every where

5, What should I have to do if I sees satans in every places ; in shopping malls, in theaters in parks in trains? should I have to keep reciting above quranic ayas continuously all day and all nights
Admin has given one source. Other will be to seek advice from Al waez or Mukhi. May be holy water, Tawiz or other appropriate cure might be prescribed.
BTW I am not "Ask Mufti"