SHAAN E ALI

Discussion on Devotional lit.
nuseri

SHAAN E ALI

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:

I had heard and read a couplet of a composer.It is a tribute,love and say it all for ALI.
I do not have the writer's name but will try to translate it with best of my ability.

TU AWAL KA ALI HAI ,TU HI AKHIRAT KA ALI.
IS JOUME MEE NAAM TEAR HAI NOOR MOULANA KARIM

ZAHIR E INSAAN TU, BAATIN E KHUDAVIND TU.
TU HAMARA HAZAR IMAM HAI NOOR MAULANA KARIM

TU TARIQAT KA IMAM,HUM HAQIQTO KA IMAAN.
DILO JAAN SE PYARA HAI NOOR MOULANA KARIM.

Translation:.

You are the ALI from the beginng of the universe and ALI till the end of it.
In this phase of Imamat, Your name is Noor Moulana Karim.

Outwardly/externally you appear as Human Being, Internally/Inwardly your are GOD.
Your are our ever present Imam Noor Moulana Karim .

Your are the Imam of the believers, for us believer of your absolute truth
you are our faith/conviction.
We love you very much from from our heart and more than our life
Noor Moulana Karim.

I feel this couplet may be worthy enough to be recited in grace,presence n audience of our Beloved Hazar Imam
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad :Imamat Day Mubaraki to All.
On this joyous day of Imamat.

I wish to write two couplets for ALI.
One is a rejoinder if any to to end of the couplet by the writer.

EK HAMARI DUA.. SUNLE, NOOR MOULANA KARIM.

ITNE HAYATI TU BAKSH DE KE MANA YEE KHUSHYALI.

SAATH (60) IMAMAT KI TERI,NOOR MOULANA KARIM.

Listen to our one eager Dua/giryazari,Noor Moulana Karim.
Grant us physical life at least till we all celebrate 60th year of your
Imamat.Noor Moulana Karim.

next couplet;

EES IMAMAT KE JASN ME KYA DENA HAI TUJHE ALI ?

KHUB IBAADAT,AASHIQUE AUR KHIDMAT JUM KARNA HA HUME ALI.

On this day of Imamat, what can we give you...ALI?
Lots of Ibaadat immense love for you and service to humanity from us with all vigor and passion will our present for you.

I have started the above couplet as a one branch of flowers,I wish all members write few word for/to ALI and make our branches into a fine
bouquet.( when will 4000+ books reading come handy?)

A question for members.
Will ALI accept our humble present ?
YES or NO.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:
This is very first poem ,I composed at a young age taking inspiration from from a qasida DUM HUME DUM ALI ALI.
First para extract with explaination.
DIL HAI MERAA ALI ALI ,AALAM HAI SARAA ALI ALI.
NA SAMAJO KE LIYE HAI INSAN TUHI.
AHLE KITAB KO LIYE HAI AALA MUSALMAAN TUHI.
SHARIATO KA KHALIF TUHI .
TARIQATO KA IMAM TUHI.
HAQIQATO KA KHUDA TUHI.
MARFAT MAI NAA RAHA PUR SIRF TUHI TUHI.
shams gave 3 levels then, but in 2017,I see 07 level ALI can be observed and written,debated about.
1000 years back Imam were rulers during Fatimid ,so also he is attributed as Shah.
To an any igonarant ,who does not know him will say he can be human being.
To the people with generql knowledge common sense and non muslims as Agakhan a noble Muslim doing charity.
For the majority in Muslim who are Sunni ,consider presently like non Muslim but acknowledge Hz Ali who lived in the past as the 4th khalifa.
To the Shias and Ismaili who believe in progeny of ALI and Ahle Bayt ,he is their Imam/Guider.
Those who have irrevocable faith in him He is the absolute truth.They see and worship him as GOD.
In marifat,tawhid One unites with him and his noor/sense prevails in that person.
So every one is a true statement on ALI at their understqnding level.
MHI in open speech say he is a hereditary Imam( that is tariqat level) even that status annoys many who does believe in concept of IMAMAT.
I considering myself as notional Attorney General of ALI.
who express this status if there is case in civil court.
As tariqat level He says he is an Imam and not hinted himself as GOD.( so attorney on ground can say he is not God to end or settle the issue.).
Those statement never less true at level 4-5 of my poem.It does not imply a Lie but relative truth/alternate fact.
.But knowing the truth from hadith's and kalaam of Imams they have openly and discreetly affirmed their status.
That comes from inner belief /IMAAN which is not easy commodity to have and posses
People are recycling on earth with these 7 level of faith/noor/understanding.
In secular words .
IGNORANCE'', COMMON SENSE, RATIONAL SENSE,RATIONAL SRNSE WITH CONSCIENCES ,INTELLECT,GENIUS/PRODIGY and GNOSIS ( marifat).
We ismailis have straight upward line from birth as tariqat to haqiqat and marifat.tawhid.
That is a important word in our preamble if only one is able understand it.
Understanding of kalima.
It start with Laa,Not believing in God.nearly 36% of population today ,then many Gods that is hindusm and other 14%,then one God ,that is abrhamic faith that 27% ,then come name Allah introduced by Mohammed 19%,Then come name of Ali as amirul momneen that is 3.5% and final Ali is Allah is 0.5%.
So in short universe start with nothing but ALI and end with ALI.
in recent years I have been casually asking questions to a the sit and non religious ( today they form the highest group and most educated of other groups).
With advent of secular education & science and rationality they refuse to accept any revelations and acts of outdated rituals.
As nobody can face their question and answer in today's reality.
what surprises me that why a fair percentage of Ismailis are tariqati till now ,that is short comings of our Alwaez and Missionary of the past or those soul are blessed to be born as a tariqati as a reward from other lower belief in their past life cycles.( not an easy study.)
I believe in latter as those soul after few many life cycles will rewarded upper level or punisehed downward.
But tariqati with Living imam ,can become haqiqati in present life cycle as well.
If they do not believe in printed words of ALI assuming themselves to secularly well educated ,then alternate is to SIT TIGHT IN IBAADAT with two word and wait for haqiqat and marifat to unfold in their mind and heart ( no fix time line guarantee from it).
In a poem I have to write the words from bottom ,that does not mean I must start as non one or shariati even if I am born as haqiqati or beyond it.
A person born in Switzerland start with min salary of $ 4500 pm and while one in Bangladesh start at $ 110.
So if the word poverty comes in bottom line on levels of wealth, that does not mean a swiss citizen to start his job in Bangladesh and move to 05 superior gradel level salaries country to finally work in Switzerland.
just fixation of the word at lower level in academic expression of truth is total ignorant and cunningness in mind.
so if a pir,Sufi,syed or syeda wrote the word shariat ,this was precise reason to show levels.
They were all MARFATIS.
for me personally ,I do acknowledge and use that word.I DO NOT ACCEPT that level because that level DOES NOT believe in concept of Imamat and Ahle Bayt at all.
It is telling a graduate from Switzerland ( heaven like) he MUST atart a job at 2.5 % of existising salary in Bangladesh ( hell like).
He may bash up that person black & blue.