Humanity better off without religions.

Discussion on doctrinal issues
swamidada_1

Post by swamidada_1 »

According to scriptures, God made statue of Adam and blew His spirit in him, and Adam became a live human being.
Did God at same time made figures of animals, birds, insects, beasts, and so on out of clay and blew His spirit in them next to Adam? There is no mention of creation of animals and birds simultaneously in scriptures. Did God adopted the same procedure as He did with Adam?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: My message is about miseries and hardships of helpless human beings. When God is Rahim, Rahman, Razzaq, then why thousands every day die of hunger and malnutrition on planet earth? My that post had nothing to do with divinity of any poet. EMPTY STOMACHS NEED FOOD AND NOT SPIRITUAL POETRY.
I have studied Shah Jo Risalo, I have memorized scores of his couplets and can give lectures on spiritual message of Shah.

Regarding color of face of Adam is important in connection to genetic science.
Why human beings are of different races and colors? If you want we can discuss this topic.
The issue that I am raising is not about whether Allah is merciful or not. The issue I am raising is that you are on the one hand posting poems of Shah Latif which are predicated upon Allah's omnipotence and mercy and on the other hand, you are denying Allah's mercy. If you disagree with the premises of Shah Latif, then you should not post his poetry.

Allah's mercy has many levels. The great mystics have found Allah's mercy in the most dire and cruel circumstances. You need to rise to their level in order to understand the totality of Allah's mercy.

There is a verse of the Qur'an which MHI frequently quotes - Allah made us into different tribes (and races) so that we know each other. If there was uniformity, life would be boring.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote:According to scriptures, God made statue of Adam and blew His spirit in him, and Adam became a live human being.
Did God at same time made figures of animals, birds, insects, beasts, and so on out of clay and blew His spirit in them next to Adam? There is no mention of creation of animals and birds simultaneously in scriptures. Did God adopted the same procedure as He did with Adam?
MSMS says in his Memoirs:

"Islamic doctrine goes further than the other great religions, for it proclaims the presence of the soul, perhaps minute but nevertheless existing in an embryonic state, in all existence in matter, in animals, trees, and space itself. Every individual, every molecule, every atom has its own spiritual relationship with the All-Powerful Soul of God. But men and women, being more highly developed, are immensely more advanced than the infinite number of other beings known to us. Islam acknowledges the existence of angels, of great souls who have developed themselves to the highest possible planes of the human soul and higher, and who are centres of the forces which are scattered throughout the Universe. Without going as far as Christianity, Islam recognizes the existence of evil spirits which seek by means of their secret suggestions to us to turn us from good, from that straight way traced by God's finger for the eternal happiness of the humblest as of the greatest-Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed."

I hope that answers your question.
swamidada_1

Post by swamidada_1 »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote:According to scriptures, God made statue of Adam and blew His spirit in him, and Adam became a live human being.
MSMS says in his Memoirs:

"Islamic doctrine goes further than the other great religions, for it proclaims the presence of the soul, perhaps minute but nevertheless existing in an embryonic state, in all existence in matter, in animals, trees, and space itself. Every individual, every molecule, every atom has its own spiritual relationship with the All-Powerful Soul of God. But men and women, being more highly developed, are immensely more advanced than the infinite number of other beings known to us. Islam acknowledges the existence of angels, of great souls who have developed themselves to the highest possible planes of the human soul and higher, and who are centres of the forces which are scattered throughout the Universe. Without going as far as Christianity, Islam recognizes the existence of evil spirits which seek by means of their secret suggestions to us to turn us from good, from that straight way traced by God's finger for the eternal happiness of the humblest as of the greatest-Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed."

I hope that answers your question.
You wrote;"I hope that answers your question". Not at all. You just quoted from Memoirs and that is not addressing my question.
Question is, did God made statues of animals and birds and other creatures beside Adam simultaneously? From where they did come, if God did not made them at same time. In story of Adam there is no mention of these creatures. Did God imported them for Adam on planet earth from some other planet?
swamidada_1

Post by swamidada_1 »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote: My message is about miseries and hardships of helpless human beings. When God is Rahim, Rahman, Razzaq, then why thousands every day die of hunger and malnutrition on planet earth? My that post had nothing to do with divinity of any poet. EMPTY STOMACHS NEED FOOD AND NOT SPIRITUAL POETRY.
I have studied Shah Jo Risalo, I have memorized scores of his couplets and can give lectures on spiritual message of Shah.

Regarding color of face of Adam is important in connection to genetic science.
Why human beings are of different races and colors? If you want we can discuss this topic.
The issue that I am raising is not about whether Allah is merciful or not. The issue I am raising is that you are on the one hand posting poems of Shah Latif which are predicated upon Allah's omnipotence and mercy and on the other hand, you are denying Allah's mercy. If you disagree with the premises of Shah Latif, then you should not post his poetry.

Allah's mercy has many levels. The great mystics have found Allah's mercy in the most dire and cruel circumstances. You need to rise to their level in order to understand the totality of Allah's mercy.

There is a verse of the Qur'an which MHI frequently quotes - Allah made us into different tribes (and races) so that we know each other. If there was uniformity, life would be boring.
In my above posts no where I mentioned poetry of Shah Latif, it is you who dragged and linked it with hunger and mercy. I am clear that EMPTY STOMACHS NEED FOOD AND NOT SPIRITUAL AND DIVINE POETRY. My simple question is when thousands are dying on planet earth daily without food where is mercy?
You wrote; "There is a verse of the Qur'an which MHI frequently quotes - Allah made us into different tribes (and races) so that we know each other. If there was uniformity, life would be boring".
I wander intellectual like you want fun on expense of persons dying without food because of boring life with uniformity. Each human being have part of same soul means their rights are equal. They should be given equal chances to survive. If God is considered as father/mother figure then He should treat all children equally. I am not denying mercy of God, but asking simple question, where is this mercy? As I mentioned in my post," I believe in God beyond imagination".
The Quranic Ayat you quoted is not complete. The last portion of this particular Ayat says," INNA AKRAMAKUM 'INDALLAHI ATQAKUM ". means who do good deeds is indeed near to Allah, and TAQWA is a very wide and deep Quranic subject.
You avoided my question about color of face of Adam, it is a good subject to be debated.
swamidada_1

Post by swamidada_1 »

INDIA Updated: Jan 02, 2019 23:57 IST

Hindustan Times, Thiruvananthapuram

Sabarimala,Women,Enter

A teacher, Bindu Ammini, and activist Kanakadurga, both in their 40s, prayed at the temple on Wednesday with the police help. Kerala chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan confirmed the two had indeed prayed there. (AFP)
An umbrella organisation of Hindu outfits opposing the entry of women into Kerala’s Sabarimala temple has called a state-wide shutdown on Thursday. The Sabarimala Karma Samiti (SKS) issued the call hours after two women under the age of 50 managed to enter the shrine, sparking protests across the state.

The Supreme Court had in September ordered the lifting of the ban on women or girls of menstruating age from entering the temple, which has refused to abide by the ruling. Thousands of devotees have since blocked attempts of menstruating women and girls to visit the shrine, citing the celibate nature of the temple’s presiding deity, Lord Ayyappa.

Two shutdowns have been called in Kerala since the court‘s September 28 verdict that allowed women of all ages to worship at the shrine.

A teacher, Bindu Ammini, and activist Kanakadurga, both in their 40s, prayed at the temple on Wednesday with the police help. Kerala chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan confirmed the two had indeed prayed there.

“Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan will go down in the history as a traitor. He hurt religious sentiments of crores of devotees. He used a cheap trick to flout the age-old custom and insulted devotees,” SKS leader K P Sasikala said. Sasikala added all Hindu outfits will continue their agitation until Vijayan resigns.

Entry of the two women into the temple sparked stir across the state as protesters blocked roads at many places and clashed with police. Police had to resort to baton charge in places like Kasargode, Palakkad, and Kollam to control angry protestors. A group of women protesters jumped a barricade and came close to CM’s office in Thiruvananthapuram before they were stopped. Many government offices, buses, and vehicles were stoned.

The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), which is trying to make inroads into Kerala ahead of the national polls this year, pledged support to the strike. But Kerala Vyapari Vikasana Ekopana Samiti, a traders’ organisation, said they were fed up with the repeated shutdowns and added that shops and business establishments will remain open.

The ruling Communist Party of India (Marxist) or CPI (M) justified the entry of the two women saying the government allowed them as it was its constitutional obligation. “It was not an unprecedented decision. It was bound to happen,” said CPI (M) state secretary Kodiyeri Balakrishnan.

Opposition Congress leader, Ramesh Chennithala, called the entry of the two women into the shrine Vijayan’s conspiracy. He warned Vijayan will pay a heavy price for hurting religious sentiments of lakhs of devotees. “It seems he was carried away by the women wall,’’ he said, referring to the state-backed protest of thousands of women in support of the entry of women on Tuesday. The women formed a 620 km human chain in support of gender equality and temple access. “He [Vijayan] enacted a midnight dirty drama,” said Chennithala.

BJP’s Kerala president, P S Sreedharan Pillai, called Tuesday “a black day in the state’s history”. “The chief minister will have to pay a heavy price for it.”

www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/clash ... 8yosN.html

Note: These saints, protesters, politicians, and devotees, rather forgot that they came out from the same menstruating door/slot/hole in this world. What a shame!!
swamidada_1

Post by swamidada_1 »

IN THE NAME OF RELIGION

Friday, Jan 04, 2019

‘No space for dissent in country’: Naseeruddin?Shah responds to outburst in Amnesty video
Amnesty India has released a video in which actor Naseeruddin Shah says “where there once was law, there is now only darkness.”

Hindustan Times, New Delhi
Naseeruddin Shah,Amnesty India

In the video, Shah says, “Those who demand rights are being locked away. Artists, actors scholars, poets are all being stifled. Journalists too are being silenced. In the name of religion, walls of hate are being erected. Innocents are being killed.”

“Had we dreamt of a country where there is no space for dissent? Where only rich and powerful are heard, and where the poorest and most vulnerable are forever oppressed? Where there once was law, there is now only darkness,” the veteran actor is seen saying in the video.

Shah had raked a controversy in December 2018 when he referred to killing of a police official in Uttar Pradesh’s Bulandshahr and said he feels anxious for his children. The policeman was killed during mob violence after bovine carcasses were found in the district.

“I feel anxious for my children because tomorrow if a mob surrounds them and asks, ‘Are you a Hindu or a Muslim?’ they will have no answer. It worries me that I don’t see the situation improving anytime soon,” Shah had said in an interview.

His statement evoked reactions from the government when Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh said, “The tolerance that exists in India is unmatched…such tolerance is not found in any corner of the world. Perhaps, India is the only country, where people from all religions co-exist peacefully since ages.”

Union minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi also played down the concerns expressed by Shah. “I think his emotions may have been right, but his words were probably misconstrued and a mountain was made out of a molehill. India is a tolerant country. Tolerance and harmony are in the DNA of the country,” Naqvi had told news agency PTI.

In the video put out by the Amnesty India on Twitter on Friday, Shah says, “The country is awash with horrific hatred and cruelty. And those who stand against this injustice are having their office raided, their licence cancelled, their bank accounts frozen, their voice silenced. Only so that they are deterred from speaking the truth.”

Incidentally, the Enforcement Directorate had raided Amnesty India’s headquarters in Bengaluru in October last year. The raids were carried out for allegedly receiving foreign funds illegally.

First Published: Jan 04, 2019 19:23 IST
https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-ne ... H6duJ.html
swamidada_1

Post by swamidada_1 »

IN THE NAME OF GOD..

Man shot dead, three injured as religious groups fight over 'possession' of mosque in Karachi

Imtiaz Ali January 06, 2019

A man was shot dead while three others received injuries during a violent clash between two religious groups on Saturday night over the possession of a mosque in Mehmoodabad area of Karachi, falling in the jurisdiction of Baloch Colony police station.

Police said that the mosque was given under the administrative control of one sect when members of a 'perceived' rival sect attacked it.

DIG East Amir Farooqi told Dawn that the mosque was handed over to a Deobandi group under court orders.

“The transition occurred smoothly in the day but at night, at around 11 pm, around 150-200 men from Sunni Tehreek and Tehreek-i-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) attacked the men present inside the mosque,” said the senior officer.

Both sides resorted to fist fights and attacked each other with sticks, he said adding that "some attackers were armed as well".

At least four persons sustained bullet wounds in the clash and were shifted to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC) where doctors pronounced one Kashif Hussain, 35, as dead on arrival, officials said.

The injured persons, who were admitted for treatment, have been identified as Yamin, 30; Adeel Afzal, 30; and Raja Hafeez, 44; got admitted for treatment, said JPMC Director Dr Seemin Jamali.

Meanwhile, the contingents of police rushed to the area, where the incident had happened, to prevent the situation from deteriorating further. "The situation is under control at the moment, " DIG Farooqi said.

IG Sindh Dr Syed Kaleem Imam was quick to take notice of "injuries to six persons during the clash" and sought a report from the East SSP.

www.dawn.com/news/1455668/man-shot-dead ... in-karachi
swamidada_1

Post by swamidada_1 »

ROK SAKO TOU ROK LO

Thursday, Jan 10, 2019

Hindustan Times, Thiruvananthapuram
Sabarimala,women entry,Dalit woman activist

A Dalit woman activist aged 36 claimed to offered prayers at Sabarimala temple by pretending to be an old woman over 50 years of age. Police were yet to confirm her claims
After the entry of two women in Sabarimala temple last week which triggered widespread protests in the state, a Dalit woman activist, who is in her 30s, on Wednesday claimed she entered the hill shrine and had a ‘darshan’ of the presiding deity Lord Ayyappa in the early hours of Tuesday.

P Manju (36) made this claim in her Facebook post saying she entered the shrine by acting as an old woman who was over 50 years of age. She also posted her photo offering prayers at the temple. Though police said her pictures show she made it to the temple dodging protesters, they are yet to confirm it.

Claiming she did not seek police protection and trekked to the temple among milling devotees, Manju also said she scaled 18 holy steps, considered most sacrosanct as far as the pilgrimage to the hill temple is concerned. Interestingly she is one among the 20-odd women who unsuccessfully tried to enter the temple in October last and right wing activists had attacked her house in Kollam in south Kerala.

“I had a fruitful darshan of the presiding deity. I came as an ordinary pilgrim. But, of course, to dodge protesters, I dyed my hair grey and pretended to be an aged woman. Nobody noticed me and I will continue my visit in future also,” said Manju, an active worker of the Mahila Dalit Federation, a left-leaning Dalit outfit. Some of her friends also claimed she entered the temple and refused to disclose her location. Bindu Ammini and Kanakadurga, who were the first to enter the temple with police, are yet to come out in the open and reported to be under police protection.

The Sabarimala Karma Samiti, an outfit leading the agitation against women entry, alleged that since review pleas against the Supreme Court’s September 28 verdict, which allowed women of all ages to offer prayers at the temple, were coming before the court on January 23, police and others were fudging records to show more women entered the temple to make their case strong. After the reported entry of Sri Lankan woman Sasikala last week the tantri had checked the CCTV visuals and found no visuals proving her presence at the sanctum sanctorum and decided not to do a fresh round of purification rite, sources close to him said. Similarly there are unconfirmed reports of 10 women visited the temple.

Regulars at the temple said it was really difficult to make out from the milling pilgrims whether a particular woman is below 50 years or not and chances are there they can sneak after donning male attire or pretending to be an aged.

www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/now-3 ... ZTGYK.html
swamidada_1

Post by swamidada_1 »

I was thinking!!
There are approx 7.5 billion humans on planet Earth. Now according to religion there are 2 record keepers attached with each person means God has used 15 billion angels watching day and night deeds of human beings. 15 billion work force?!! I think God should have used computer technology and have implant a chip in human beings collecting data of good and bad deeds that's how He should have saved 15 billion work force saving trillions on wages, overtime and other goodies.
swamidada_2

Post by swamidada_2 »

Images
Lahore Museum's 'satanic' statue is gone. Should it have been displayed there?

DESK REPORT

The removal of a controversial sculpture from Lahore Museum caused a furor last week.

A 20-feet-high 'satanic' sculpture has been the cause of much controversy at the Lahore Museum since its placement in its front gardens last week.

The sculpture, striking due to its size and grotesque features, was criticized for its alleged portrayal of the devil and inappropriateness for its historic venue. Following the criticism, the sculpture was first covered and then removed from the museum's premises.

A high court petition was also filed by lawyer Ambreen Qureshi, who called for the sculpture's removal saying it is "of no historical, scientific cultural or educational value" and that "the Lahore Museum falls under the historical buildings of Pakistan and placing the statue in question belittles and disrespects not only its historical but cultural value."

The notice stresses that it's "not against the art" but "the Lahore Museum is not the place" for the sculpture and that "maybe this calls for Punjab to establish a modern art museum".

The sculpture is the creation of Punjab University fine arts graduate Irbaat ul Hassan, who said to Images that there were "no devilish thoughts behind the creation". Instead, the intention was to portray "the negativity and darkness in humankind" with this man-animal hybrid.

"When I was [in the phase of] sketching this sculpture, the Zainab case was ongoing and it left me sleepless for nights. I couldn't understand how a person could fall so low. The fact that we call such a man an animal, how far a man can become wild, it inspired the work," he further explained to Images about his man-animal hybrid.

He says soon after being displayed at Punjab University's thesis exhibition in September 2018, the transferred to the Lahore Museum for an upcoming exhibition.

"The work turned out to be larger than expected so it was placed in the grounds," explained Uzma Usmani, an exhibition officer at Lahore Museum who was corresponding with Irbaat for his work. "The public really enjoyed the work and took selfies with it. Randomly one morning we saw in the news that the statue had started to provoke a negative response and we decided to remove it."

When asked how the museum would address criticism that the sculpture's removal impinges on the artist's freedom of expression, Usmani said that it was necessary to protect the interests of the museum.

"The museum is a sensitive place and we do not want any negative light to come to it. The exhibition we planned was an innocent, humble attempt to make the museum a more open place. We've been criticized that we don't welcome people, so the exhibition was an attempt to break that image.

"But a museum is not for confusion, it's for education. If people weren't able to understand our message, then it's our duty to remove it. We're not here for fasaad. The statue was not a museum artifact or property, it was for temporary display anyway."

When asked to comment on the ethics of the sculpture's removal, veteran artist and educationist Salima Hashmi, who is also on the board of directors of Lahore Museum, says she does not know how the sculpture arrived there in the first place. "In museums all over the world, the decision to commission and display works is taken by an expert committee. I don't believe this sculpture was vetted by any experts. If it was, this tamasha would never have taken place."

She elaborated, "I'm not talking about what the piece was about, but the aesthetics expected from a work placed in a museum of international repute. The sculpture did not meet the standards of works placed within the precincts of the Lahore Museum, which houses great works of antiquity. Of course, we can commission works by new, young artists but there has to be process [involving experts]. Only then can anyone defend the placement of a work of art in the museum."

/images.dawn.com/news/1181711/Lahore-museums-satanic-statue-is-gone-should-it-have-been-displayed-there
charlie

Post by charlie »

God created angels to help Him, they are obedient to Lord and obey orders. They do not have their will. Are angels brainless?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

MSMS once referred to pure murids as angels. Would they be brainless?
charlie

Post by charlie »

kmaherali wrote:MSMS once referred to pure murids as angels. Would they be brainless?
MSMS compared pure murids as angels, but he did not mentioned that they perform the same duties as angels do like of Jibrael or Izrael.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

charlie wrote: MSMS compared pure murids as angels, but he did not mentioned that they perform the same duties as angels do like of Jibrael or Izrael.
An elevated soul worthy of being called an angel is capable of performing anything at will.

You may want to go to:

can humans BE God?

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... highlight=

There is a verse of the Ginan:

ejee swaamee maaro chatur sujaann hay - aape sreshtth divaan
jeesa ke bharose sthir rahyaa - rahyaa jameen aasmaan........3

My Lord (Imaam) is All Intelligent and All Knowing,
He is the one who is to judge and take account of your deeds.
By His support and guidance, a devotee attains control over
the earth and the heavens.
charlie

Post by charlie »

kmaherali wrote:
charlie wrote: MSMS compared pure murids as angels, but he did not mentioned that they perform the same duties as angels do like of Jibrael or Izrael.
An elevated soul worthy of being called an angel is capable of performing anything at will.

You may want to go to:

can humans BE God?

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... highlight=

There is a verse of the Ginan:

ejee swaamee maaro chatur sujaann hay - aape sreshtth divaan
jeesa ke bharose sthir rahyaa - rahyaa jameen aasmaan........3

My Lord (Imaam) is All Intelligent and All Knowing,
He is the one who is to judge and take account of your deeds.
By His support and guidance, a devotee attains control over
the earth and the heavens.
Creation of God can not be God himself.

You mentioned 'Swami maaro chatur.....'. What this part of Ginan has to do with the topic 'can a human be a God'.
Do you mean Swami (Ali, Imam, Shah) elevated himself to become God?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

charlie wrote: Creation of God can not be God himself.
Fanna fi Allah means the drop merging into the ocean and becoming the Ocean itself.

Did you read the thread?
charlie wrote: You mentioned 'Swami maaro chatur.....'. What this part of Ginan has to do with the topic 'can a human be a God'.
Of course being All-wise and All-Intelligent equates him to God. By attaining control over the earth and the heavens, it is implied that the murid acquires Divine qualities.
charlie

Post by charlie »

kmaherali wrote:
charlie wrote: Creation of God can not be God himself.
Fanna fi Allah means the drop merging into the ocean and becoming the Ocean itself.

Did you read the thread?
charlie wrote: You mentioned 'Swami maaro chatur.....'. What this part of Ginan has to do with the topic 'can a human be a God'.
Of course being All-wise and All-Intelligent equates him to God. By attaining control over the earth and the heavens, it is implied that the murid acquires Divine qualities.
Drop will merge with ocean with mercy of God. Without His mercy the drop can evaporate.
With the quotation of 'Swami maaro chatur...', in my opinion here an adept can't be equated with Swami who is organizer and maintainer of Universe in this Ginanic part.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

charlie wrote: Drop will merge with ocean with mercy of God. Without His mercy the drop can evaporate.
Remember we are talking about elevated souls worthy of being called angels. They are not drops any more.
charlie wrote: With the quotation of 'Swami maaro chatur...', in my opinion here an adept can't be equated with Swami who is organizer and maintainer of Universe in this Ginanic part.
There is a Farman of MSMS which says: Tame Amaaraa Jevaa thaao meaning become like us. Hence it is possible for an elevated soul to attain the spiritual status and capability of the Imam.
swamidada_2

Post by swamidada_2 »

kmaherali wrote:
charlie wrote: Drop will merge with ocean with mercy of God. Without His mercy the drop can evaporate.
Remember we are talking about elevated souls worthy of being called angels. They are not drops any more.
charlie wrote: With the quotation of 'Swami maaro chatur...', in my opinion here an adept can't be equated with Swami who is organizer and maintainer of Universe in this Ginanic part.
There is a Farman of MSMS which says: Tame Amaaraa Jevaa thaao meaning become like us. Hence it is possible for an elevated soul to attain the spiritual status and capability of the Imam.
AMAMRA JEVA THAO......according to me Imam is talking about ethical values, patience, help to raise standard of living, extending helping hands, education and health. None of Ismaili can achieve capabilities of Imam not even pirs.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: AMAMRA JEVA THAO......according to me Imam is talking about ethical values, patience, help to raise standard of living, extending helping hands, education and health. None of Ismaili can achieve capabilities of Imam not even pirs.
The entire nature of a murid gets transformed.

There is a verse of Granth See Harfi which states:

keett bhamareekaa tame dekho khelaa
esaa paayaa gur su(n) chelaa.....................................10

Look at the relationship between a worm (larva) and a bee. When a worm endures the leaking of a bee, it is transformed into the nature of the bee. Similarly when a disciple rigorously follows the guide, he is transformed into the nature of the Guide, i.e. becomes Divine himself.
swamidada_2

Post by swamidada_2 »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote: AMAMRA JEVA THAO......according to me Imam is talking about ethical values, patience, help to raise standard of living, extending helping hands, education and health. None of Ismaili can achieve capabilities of Imam not even pirs.
The entire nature of a murid gets transformed.

There is a verse of Granth See Harfi which states:

keett bhamareekaa tame dekho khelaa
esaa paayaa gur su(n) chelaa.....................................10

Look at the relationship between a worm (larva) and a bee. When a worm endures the leaking of a bee, it is transformed into the nature of the bee. Similarly when a disciple rigorously follows the guide, he is transformed into the nature of the Guide, i.e. becomes Divine himself.
Worm and Bee are two different entities, same way Imam and murid are two different entities. By nature qualities of Imam and murid can't be the same.
What is nature of Imam? God and Nature are two different things.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: Worm and Bee are two different entities, same way Imam and murid are two different entities. By nature qualities of Imam and murid can't be the same.
Yes the worm and bee are not the same initially. However they become alike after the transformation through following the guidance of the Bee.
swamidada_2

Post by swamidada_2 »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote: Worm and Bee are two different entities, same way Imam and murid are two different entities. By nature qualities of Imam and murid can't be the same.
Yes the worm and bee are not the same initially. However they become alike after the transformation through following the guidance of the Bee.
KESAREY SHEINH SAWRUP BHULAYO
AJA KEREY SUNGH AJA THAI RAHYO

But lion stays as lion and goat as goat.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: But lion stays as lion and goat as goat.
This Ginan is not be be taken literally. It is not about goats and lions.

The lion symbolizes a person with spiritual potential and power. The goat symbolizes a spiritually weak person. Hence through proper awareness and practice, a 'goat' can be transformed into a 'lion'.