H. Ali was there with every prophet!

Whatever happened before 910 A.D.
agakhani_1

H. Ali was there with every prophet!

Post by agakhani_1 »

This is for Ismaili103, who once asked about a Hadith of prophet on H. Ali (s.a.) thanks Ismaili gnosis!

"God created my spirit and the spirit of ‘Ali Ibn Abu Talib two thousand years before He created humankind. He sent Ali secretly with every prophet and openly with me.” – Prophet Muhammad
Admin

Post by Admin »

There is no doubt that according to Ismaili Theology and Imam's Farmans there were Imams in all era and there will be Imam beyond Space Age.

BUT we do not know if this particular Hadith is fabricated or real. In particular why 2,000 years, Imam was there before 2000 years, don't you agree?
agakhani_1

Post by agakhani_1 »

Imam was there before 2000 years but I just quoted the hadith it might be a fabricated one or real.
Eji Aad Unad thi hi panth Sacha.
As per farmans without imam there is no chace of survival of this whole universe!
If the whole universe get destroyed even then there will be a one person wIill live and that will imam! So there is no question remains that imam was not present all the time.
Imam was there and he will be there even after the day of judgement to starts new universes again again!