New granths

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
erumsuleman

New granths

Post by erumsuleman »

Yam admin how can i give u new granths that are not published in this website and all these granths which i have are in khojki
agakhani_1

Post by agakhani_1 »

If you no mind to send please send me as well I have all the Ismaili Granths in my library I would love to add those unpublished granths in my library too.
I know Khojaki and I am big fan of ginans.
You can also send to Admin so that he can add in Heritage website.

agakhani_78660@yahoo.com
Admin

Post by Admin »

Send it to

heritage@ismaili.net

We are in the middle of a major effort to save the Khojki manuscripts and unearthing the unknown Grants and Ginans as well as other material from the manuscripts. The effort has been going on since the 1990 and the 1991 SOS Khojki Conferences that we organised.

All the material will be made available to the Jamat.

Anyone who can send us Khojki manuscripts will contribute to that effort.

So far, we have collected what we believe is the largest PRIVATE collection of Khojki Ismaili manuscript.
erumsuleman

Post by erumsuleman »

PLEASE ALL WHO WANT AN ARTICLE ON GIRBHAWALI NANI PLEASE GIVE ME EMAIL
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

erumsuleman wrote:PLEASE ALL WHO WANT AN ARTICLE ON GIRBHAWALI NANI PLEASE GIVE ME EMAIL
Why don't you post it here for the benefit of all.
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

Beautiful article on Modern Sciene in Granth Naklanki Geeta of Syed Imam Shah.

http://simerg.com/literary-readings/cut ... the-ginan/
agakhani_1

Post by agakhani_1 »

Thanks for sharing precious pearls of ginans above.
salimkhoja786

Post by salimkhoja786 »

In description of 10th avatar ie Ali, the name of Mowla Ali's mother is mentioned ZULEKHA WHICH IS WRONG. The name of Mowla Ali's mother was
FATIMAH BINT ASAD.
From where the name of Sadardin as a king poped up at that time.
Mowla Ali was born in Mecca inside Ka'ibatullah, what is the historical significance of the places mentioned in article and where these existed.
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

From where the name of Sadardin as a king poped up at that time
KING OF THE ERA/ TIME.

It means Pir Saddardin is the King of this era which started from Mowla Ali and will last at the end of the earth.

Nothing new, Pir Saddardin said the same thing in his ab e shafa Ginan "Hanspuri nagri mahe " .
erumsuleman

Post by erumsuleman »

salimkhoja786 wrote:

In description of 10th avatar ie Ali, the name of Mowla Ali's mother is mentioned ZULEKHA WHICH IS WRONG. The name of Mowla Ali's mother was
FATIMAH BINT ASAD.
From where the name of Sadardin as a king poped up at that time.
Mowla Ali was born in Mecca inside Ka'ibatullah, what is the historical significance of the places mentioned in article and where these existed.
With due respect to your point of view i would like to clear you a thing that as we all know that historical name of mowla alis mother was fatima bint asad but this why i felt the need to put the das awtar inform of article because of the fact that 99% of the people are not aware of the fact that in das awtar moto in the awtar dasmo part no 533 the name of mowla alis mother is mentoned as bibi zulekha
you can visit it at
http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/30598

these places are in India and almost each one has a tirath in them and therefore pir has used the names of these places. Moreover the spritual significance of these places is only known by mowla himself as we know only a little bit about these places.

And the statement " the king of the time is sadardin" does not indicate that pir sadardin lived at time of mowla ali.
salimkhoja786

Post by salimkhoja786 »

ismaili103 wrote:
From where the name of Sadardin as a king poped up at that time
KING OF THE ERA/ TIME.

It means Pir Saddardin is the King of this era which started from Mowla Ali and will last at the end of the earth.

Nothing new, Pir Saddardin said the same thing in his ab e shafa Ginan "Hanspuri nagri mahe " .

No where in Muslim history or Ismaili History is found name of pir Sadruddin in Mowala Ali's era. Even it is not mentioned in Fatimid literature.
Pir Sadruddin was born in 700 AH and passed away in 819 AH. He is burried in Uch Sharif Punjab where Ismaili visitors and non ismailis recite FATEHA.
I wander you did not answer Zulaikh name induced in Dus Avtar.
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

No where in Muslim history or Ismaili History is found name of pir Sadruddin in Mowala Ali's era. Even it is not mentioned in Fatimid literature.
Pir Sadruddin was born in 700 AH and passed away in 819 AH. He is burried in Uch Sharif Punjab where Ismaili visitors and non ismailis recite FATEHA.
Read it again, I 'm saying KING OF THE ERA. it means Pir saddardin is the king of Kalguj( Which comprises of 432000 years) , 10 kings are the king of there era which make 4.32 million years. Its the total time period of jugs given in Ginans.

About the Zulekha I didn't know anything about it thats why I didn't said anything. I know Imam's mother name was Fatima binte Asad and Zulekha can b her title, just like Mowla Ali is also known as Haider, Murtaza, Amir ul momineen, Safdar etc.
noorafghani100

Post by noorafghani100 »

ismaili103 wrote:
Read it again, I 'm saying KING OF THE ERA. it means Pir saddardin is the king of Kalguj( Which comprises of 432000 years) , 10 kings are the king of there era which make 4.32 million years. Its the total time period of jugs given in Ginans.

About the Zulekha I didn't know anything about it thats why I didn't said anything. I know Imam's mother name was Fatima binte Asad and Zulekha can b her title, just like Mowla Ali is also known as Haider, Murtaza, Amir ul momineen, Safdar etc.

Mowla Ali's other names and titles are mentioned in history, there is no mention of name Zulaikh find in even Shia history. Need proof.
Assertion is something else and historical facts are some thing else.
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

THE GINANS MAINLY CONTAIN MORAL AND RELIGIOUS INSTRUCTIONS, MYSTICAL POEMS, AND LEGENDARY HISTORIES OF THE PIRS. ON THE WHOLE THE GINAN LITERATURE IS NOT A RELABLE SOURCE OF HISTORICAL INFORMATION, SINCE IT ESSENCIALLY REFLECTS THE COMMUNITY'S SELF IMAGE ABOUT ITS HISTORY AND MIXES REALITY WITH LEGEND.
BOOK NAME 'THE ISMAILIS' WRITTEN BY FARHAD DAFTARY, PAGE # 443.
There is no chance of mistake in Ginans by PIRS. The only reason is that PIRS ARE NOOR E MUHAMMAD.

Daftary( A non ismaili IIS scholar) said this, on the other Pir saddardin said in granth bavan ghathi that "IF ANY ONE MAKE DOUBT ON GINANS AND DISRESPECT GINANS, HE OR SHE WILL GET PUNISHMENT AFTER DEATH IN THIS VALLEY( GHATHI).

So I will obey Pir Saddardin statement instead of Daftary's.
erumsuleman

Post by erumsuleman »

i am writing an article on the difference between khand and dip as per nakhlanki gita.
opinions would be greatly appreciated
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

erumsuleman wrote:i am writing an article on the difference between khand and dip as per nakhlanki gita.
opinions would be greatly appreciated
There is a verse from the Ginan: Sakhee Mahaapad Kerre Vaat http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/23118

sakhee arasparas naa kott joyaa neesaree re
evaa sapt dip nav khand ke joyaa parakhee re.....................10

O beloved ones, (In this state), I have observed having gone to that state,
marble forts and palaces. I have also seen and verified for myself,
the seven islands and the nine continents (the entire world) in the experience.

sakhee kahevaa sareekho nathee ke maaro saamee jee re
eto jovaa sareekho chhe alakh anaamee re.........................12

O beloved ones, my Lord (attained through this experience) does
not bear any telling (as He is undescribable) and He is nameless.
He can only be seen or experienced.

sakhee alakh anaamee saaheb laagyaa mitthaa re
bhanne peer sadardeen shaah, me najare deetthaa re...............13

O beloved ones, this nameless and indescriptible Lord was felt to
be very sweet to me. Peer Sadardeen teaches this ginaan and says:
"I have seen the Lord with my own eyes".

In the Ginan abdhu: Abadu Man Jeete Man Ichha Fal Upaje http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/22813

abdhu ghatt maa(n)he reedh seedh hay, ane ghatt maa(n)he anhad chaalaa;
ghatt maa(n)he bhaag lagaayaa baabu, ghattmaa(n)he see(n)chann
haaraa abdhu....................................................................................................................19

O slave! the real prosperity and success is in the heart,
and there are unlimited movements in the heart. In the heart is the garden of fortune,
brother, and in the heart is the waterer(of mercy).

abdhu ghattmaa(n)he navkha(n)d peerodhamee, ane ghattmaa(n)he hay kevalaasaa;
ghattmaa(n)he saat samuddhra kaa vaasaa, gur beenaa jaay peeyaasaa abdhu.........................20

kevalaas - one of the peaks of the Himalayas

O slave! in the heart is the expanse of the earth with nine continents, and in the heart
is one of the peaks of the Himalays(the entire creation encompassing the horizontal and
vertical limits is in the heart). The heart is the place of the seven seas(of mercy),
but without the Guide one goes thirsty(the Guide opens the doors to the seven oceans(heavens)).

The essence of the message is that the entire creation is inside or in the heart.

There is also the thread from the Quranic point of view:
the seven heavens?

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... eavens+lex