Want to make friendly relations with Ismaili community.

Looking for a past friend or future friend?

Want to make friendly relations with Ismaili community.

Post by Guest »

Ya Ali Madad.
My real name is Lutfaly. I am from Tajikistan, Dushanbe city (Central Asia), age 26/ male. The main purpose of creating the topic is " friendly relations " with the Isamaili brothers and sisters. Soon I want to discuss some questions regarding esoteric path and I hopefully rely on your assistance. I hope we will make close relationship and can understand each other. Do not hesitate contact me if necessary by e-mail: tatish007@hotmail.com

Hey

Post by Guest »

<P>hey!<BR>i am mohammed 26 m from karachi, pakistan want get contact with the ppls so posting msgs here and wants get in contact and learn more abt religion. ask anything you wants to ask i'll try my best of reply<BR>Mohammed akber khan<BR>m2ks</P>
Lutfaly

Re: Hey

Post by Lutfaly »

Anonymous wrote:<P>hey!<BR>i am mohammed 26 m from karachi, pakistan want get contact with the ppls so posting msgs here and wants get in contact and learn more abt religion. ask anything you wants to ask i'll try my best of reply<BR>Mohammed akber khan<BR>m2ks</P>
Ya Ali Madad.

Hello Mohammed. It was so long since I have not visited this forum. So, I highly appriciate your reply, I though I never get even one reply from others.
I have many questions but I won't ask them all, just commons one.

Have you ever heard about OUT of Body experience ( Astral Pojection) and what do you think cam we ismailis progress on this relm.
I hope you'll reply to my questions.
unnalhaq

Post by unnalhaq »

Lutfaly wrote:
Anonymous wrote:<P>hey!<BR>i am mohammed 26 m from karachi, pakistan want get contact with the ppls so posting msgs here and wants get in contact and learn more abt religion. ask anything you wants to ask i'll try my best of reply<BR>Mohammed akber khan<BR>m2ks</P>
Ya Ali Madad.

Hello Mohammed. It was so long since I have not visited this forum. So, I highly appriciate your reply, I though I never get even one reply from others.
I have many questions but I won't ask them all, just commons one.

Have you ever heard about OUT of Body experience ( Astral Pojection) and what do you think cam we ismailis progress on this relm.
I hope you'll reply to my questions.
WOW or I should say OMG! You are one of the first person whom I have heard knows what Astral Projection is! Wow. I practice that often. It scares the hack out my Dentist. Just recently I had gone for some cleaning and I was out little too long and my Dentist thought he some how has drowned me :lol:
Sure pm me and we'll exchange emails :wink:
faisall667

Post by faisall667 »

I have heard of this and the "Silver cord" and am very interested in this topic.

Faisal 8)
unnalhaq

Post by unnalhaq »

faisall667 wrote:I have heard of this and the "Silver cord" and am very interested in this topic.

Faisal 8)
The Silver cord experience is achieved through Bait Ul Khyal. Monks also practice that high up in the Himalayas. To get that state one should be able to control one's heart rate down to about 35 beats per min (BPM) for period of time and back above 56BPM.

Post by Guest »

WOW or I should say OMG! You are one of the first person whom I have heard knows what Astral Projection is! Wow. I practice that often. It scares the hack out my Dentist. Just recently I had gone for some cleaning and I was out little too long and my Dentist thought he some how has drowned me :lol:
Sure pm me and we'll exchange emails :wink:[/quote]

Ya Ali Madad.

Unnalhaq hello. I practiced OBE about 2 years ago for 6 or 8 months and achived nearly great projections. But due to some misunderstanding of the people I've put it aside. I can tell you much about Astral and some other dimensions if you wish but the better way is to practice it. So, before I have to know why some people say it is prohibited by Islam, ( getting the knowlage from higher dimensions is locked for us ). Can someone explain why it is said so.
Unnalhaq you can wright me any question and if I know the answer to it I will reply.
bigmak

Post by bigmak »

can any one tell me about "astral projection" and the other dimensions?
Lutfaly

Post by Lutfaly »

bigmak wrote:can any one tell me about "astral projection" and the other dimensions?
Ya Ali Madad.
Astral and other dimensions could be read and understood from the internet search. Try to search by these key words : OBE - Out of Body Experience, Astral Travel or Astral Projections at any searching systems, such as: www.google.com, www.yahoo.com and some other.

I have the links of some addresses where described well of this realm and practicing it. Links:
http://www.astraldynamics.com/
http://www.astralsociety.com/
http://www.astralprojection.org/
http://www.astralprojection.ws/
http://www.mysticweb.org/phps/topics/1_astral/

That is I think will be enough.

P.S. And if I'am posting any unwanted information please let me know people.
bcom

Post by bcom »

Ok this is awesome! I may be travelling to Dushanbe soon, and wanted to talk to local ismaili's about many things (inluding the tourism industry, and the business sector in general)

I'll send you an email soon!

YAM

Post by Guest »

bcom wrote:Ok this is awesome! I may be travelling to Dushanbe soon, and wanted to talk to local ismaili's about many things (inluding the tourism industry, and the business sector in general)

I'll send you an email soon!

YAM
Ya Ali Madad.

Happy New Year all. Of course, we do our best to meet you here. And do not hesitate to write me personaly.
Best regards
Lutfaly
Semanur38

Post by Semanur38 »

Selam Aleyküm and Hello :) ,

my name is here Semanur, 38 belongs to the town, which my father is borned (Kayseri/ Turkey).

I wish to chat with some Ismaili- Sisters and Brothers, to learn more about the way, you believe.

I`m a Sunni Hanefi Muslim, I hope this wouldn`t be a problem?!

Many Greetings
Semanur

PS: If I sound rude or something, it might be only because my English is in progress and I`m leraning it at the moment :oops:
But I`ll do my best!

My msn- Email is:
Semanur38@hotmail.de

Post by Guest »

hi everyone im noni im just looking for some new friends that are ismaili im 17 going on 18 i have aim which is lilhotnessbabe16 and my msn is noniluvsya4eva@hotmail.com just im me anytime ok ya ali madad
noni
adeleh

Post by adeleh »

YA ALI MADA <BR>this 18/f from iran .u can email me in <A href="mailto:sanam682001@yahoo.com">sanam682001@yahoo.com</A> to make friendsheep<BR>
samirp469

like to travel to uk

Post by samirp469 »

i am an indian and i would like to travel to UK for Didar and tourism purpose. if any ismaili from uk(london) can assist me for accommodation and sigfhtseeing for 1 week i will be very thankful to him/her.my email id is rupalicollection@gmail.com
jeeshanali

wrong email id

Post by jeeshanali »

Dear Guest,<BR><BR>I try to send the email to the below id but it is getting failed it says the email id is not valid<A href="mailto:noniluvsya4eva@hotmail.com"><BR><BR>:noniluvsya4eva@hotmail.com</A><BR><BR>Regards/jeeshan<BR><BR>