QUL

Discussion on doctrinal issues
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shivaathervedi wrote: The discussion is about bad mulla/Imam or a good mulla/Imam.
You asked: Since when Imam become mulla?
shivaathervedi wrote:
You wrote," There is no need to to go back to history". Your statement shows you do not believe in history, or history is worthless or we should forget about our ancestors Pirs and Imams. So present Imam is Shah but title of Mowla Ali was not Shah?
In this particular situation knowledge of historical information is irrelevant because we know how the present Imam is titled. I did not imply that history is of no relevance at all. You have a tendency to pay more attention to history rather than the reality of the present.
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

kmaherali wrote:
shivaathervedi wrote: The discussion is about bad mulla/Imam or a good mulla/Imam.
You asked: Since when Imam become mulla?
shivaathervedi wrote:
You wrote," There is no need to to go back to history". Your statement shows you do not believe in history, or history is worthless or we should forget about our ancestors Pirs and Imams. So present Imam is Shah but title of Mowla Ali was not Shah?
In this particular situation knowledge of historical information is irrelevant because we know how the present Imam is titled. I did not imply that history is of no relevance at all. You have a tendency to pay more attention to history rather than the reality of the present.
I picked your translations from 2 different Ginans about explanation of Mulla and Qazi, and asked a question.
I hate to write this but let it be. You wrote," We know how the present Imam is titled". Has any institution or university bestowed MULLA title on Imam?
We gain knowledge and learn from history and apply it on current affairs and ground realities which shape our future.
Also I asked you, what are the duties and functions of Hazar Imam?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shivaathervedi wrote: I picked your translations from 2 different Ginans about explanation of Mulla and Qazi, and asked a question.
I hate to write this but let it be. You wrote," We know how the present Imam is titled". Has any institution or university bestowed MULLA title on Imam?
We gain knowledge and learn from history and apply it on current affairs and ground realities which shape our future.
The definition of a mullah is a religious scholar who interprets the faith. Isn't the Imam's function to guide in the interpretation of faith? If so isn't he performing the role of a mullah? Can't we call him a mullah? Not all mullahs are bad, there are good ones as well. Of course Pir Shams has called the Imam a mullah.
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

kmaherali wrote:
shivaathervedi wrote: I picked your translations from 2 different Ginans about explanation of Mulla and Qazi, and asked a question.
The definition of a mullah is a religious scholar who interprets the faith. Isn't the Imam's function to guide in the interpretation of faith? If so isn't he performing the role of a mullah? Can't we call him a mullah? Not all mullahs are bad, there are good ones as well. Of course Pir Shams has called the Imam a mullah.
In Ginans and Granths mention of mullah and qazi is to explain concept of WAHDATUL WUJUD. Please read the following parts of Bujh Nirijin part 24.

aape mullaa aape kaazhee
aape padde so aap namaazee........................................5
He himself is the priest and He is the judge and He is the prayer leader and He is the performer of prayer.
sab jug dekhe piyaakee baazhee
khele aape aap piyaajee...........................................6
The entire world witnesses the games of the Beloved. The Beloved Himself plays them.
aape saaee(n) bahu gahanyaaraa(ganiyaaraa)
aape nira(n)jan aparampaaraa......................................7
He is beyond comprehension, and He is the unknowable and infinite.
sabame(n) aap sabathee niyaaraa
doee jagmaa(n)he kiyaa pasaaraa...................................8
He pervades everything and yet He is aloof from them. He has manifested Himself in both worlds.

Can we call Hazar Imam as Mullah Shah Karim in JKS? Will Admin allow to mention name of Hazar Imam as Mullah Karim in discussions?
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

QUL (SAY) THIS IS MY WAY, I DO INVITE YOU TO ALLAH, ON EVIDENCE CLEAR AS SEENING WITH ONE'S EYES, I AND WHOSOEVER FOLLOW ME (MY WAY). GLORY BE TO ALLAH AND I AM NOT OF THE IDOLATERS (THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN OTHER GODS BESIDE ALLAH) 12:108.
Tawhid is the fundamental tenet of Islam and Ismailism. Unity of Allah is paramount and all Reality springing from Him and Him alone. There can be no one and nothing in competition with that one Wahid and only Reality. All other ideas or existences, including our perception of self are merely relative. In physical world, it is said 'seeing is believing', this same is applied to one's inner world where he can sense, realize and experience the essence of AL HUQQ. This experience and realization can't be expressed to any one else.
EY TOU JOWA SARIKHO CHHEY, KAHWA SARIKHO NATHI ALAKH ANAAMI.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shivaathervedi wrote: Can we call Hazar Imam as Mullah Shah Karim in JKS? Will Admin allow to mention name of Hazar Imam as Mullah Karim in discussions?
We can call him Mullah Shah Karim just as we can call him Philanthropist Shah Karim or Horse-breeder Shah Karim. He has multiple roles, it depends on how you want to see or perceive him.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shivaathervedi wrote: EY TOU JOWA SARIKHO CHHEY, KAHWA SARIKHO NATHI ALAKH ANAAMI.
On the one hand he can be seen and on the other hand he is undescribable and unknowable.

The sight that is referred to above is not with the ordinary eyes but with the eyes of insight or maarifa.
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

kmaherali wrote:
shivaathervedi wrote: Can we call Hazar Imam as Mullah Shah Karim in JKS? Will Admin allow to mention name of Hazar Imam as Mullah Karim in discussions?
We can call him Mullah Shah Karim just as we can call him Philanthropist Shah Karim or Horse-breeder Shah Karim. He has multiple roles, it depends on how you want to see or perceive him.
Mostly every person has multiple roles to play. My question is about Hazar Imam and not a horse breeder mullah. Can a Mukhi or a Farman reader say to jamait," Sambro momino ee talika mubarak Mulla Shah Karim taraf thi aawel chhey jey wachwa maa(n) aawey chhey". I don't think any Ismaili shall refer to Hazar Imam as Mullah Shah Karim.

You did not shed light on concept of Wahdatul Wujud as described by Pir Sadardin In Bhuj Nirijin?
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

kmaherali wrote:
shivaathervedi wrote: EY TOU JOWA SARIKHO CHHEY, KAHWA SARIKHO NATHI ALAKH ANAAMI.
On the one hand he can be seen and on the other hand he is undescribable and unknowable.

The sight that is referred to above is not with the ordinary eyes but with the eyes of insight or maarifa.
In a Farman MSMS said," JIYAR SUDHI MANAS JEEVTO CHHEY TIYAR SUDHI NOOR NU PAANI HAATH AAVI SHAKTO NATHI".
It means during life time a momin is unable to see His Noor even with the insight of gnosis. Am I right?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shivaathervedi wrote: Mostly every person has multiple roles to play. My question is about Hazar Imam and not a horse breeder mullah. Can a Mukhi or a Farman reader say to jamait," Sambro momino ee talika mubarak Mulla Shah Karim taraf thi aawel chhey jey wachwa maa(n) aawey chhey". I don't think any Ismaili shall refer to Hazar Imam as Mullah Shah Karim.

You did not shed light on concept of Wahdatul Wujud as described by Pir Sadardin In Bhuj Nirijin?
In a Jamati context the Imam is the Bearer of the Noor and hence he is always referred to as Noor Mowlana Shah Karim. The Ismaili may not refer to Mowlana Hazar Imam as Mulla Shah Karim because that is not his only role. It is a role amongst many others.

The Part 24 of Buj Niranjan does not refer to the Wahdatul Wujud. Rather it refers to the state of a mystic who has attained union with the Beloved and hence demonstrates the qualities of God the Unknowable.

murakh je koee jaane naahee(n)
vaa(n) ko haal peechhaane naahee(n)...............................1
The foolish do not know anything(about Divine Love) and therefore cannot comprehend the state of the lover(peace).

rab ddhrashtt ku(n) aane naahee(n)
(deve seer saattaa ku aape naahee)
or kahe to maane naahee(n)........................................2
These people do not submit themselves to the vision of the Lord(or do not sacrifice their heads for the beloved) nor do they respond if told to.

eehaa(n) na buje maaee ne baap
seje khele aapohee aap............................................3
This state of the mystic lover cannot be comprehended even by his/her parents for he comfortably plays(this mystic game) by himself(i.e., it is a very personal path).

na ees maaee na ees baap
huvaa nira(n)jan aapohee aap......................................4
(For) He does not have a mother or father as He became the Unkowable by Himself.

aape mullaa aape kaazhee
He himself is the priest and He is the judge and He is the prayer leader and He is the performer of prayer.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shivaathervedi wrote: In a Farman MSMS said," JIYAR SUDHI MANAS JEEVTO CHHEY TIYAR SUDHI NOOR NU PAANI HAATH AAVI SHAKTO NATHI".
It means during life time a momin is unable to see His Noor even with the insight of gnosis. Am I right?
Can you provide the place and date of the Farman you have quoted. I would like to read the whole Farman.
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

kmaherali wrote:
shivaathervedi wrote: In a Farman MSMS said," JIYAR SUDHI MANAS JEEVTO CHHEY TIYAR SUDHI NOOR NU PAANI HAATH AAVI SHAKTO NATHI".
Can you provide the place and date of the Farman you have quoted. I would like to read the whole Farman.
I have quoted from the Farman booklet named RUHANI ROSHINI in Urdu language page #61 (I have July 1985 edition copy). This booklet is also available in Gujrati, originally printed by Ismailia Association, Karachi. I have both booklets in Urdu and Gujrati.
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

kmaherali wrote:
shivaathervedi wrote: Mostly every person has multiple roles to play. My question is about Hazar Imam and not a horse breeder mullah. Can a Mukhi or a Farman reader say to jamait," Sambro momino ee talika mubarak Mulla Shah Karim taraf thi aawel chhey jey wachwa maa(n) aawey chhey". I don't think any Ismaili shall refer to Hazar Imam as Mullah Shah Karim.

In a Jamati context the Imam is the Bearer of the Noor and hence he is always referred to as Noor Mowlana Shah Karim. The Ismaili may not refer to Mowlana Hazar Imam as Mulla Shah Karim because that is not his only role. It is a role amongst many others.

The Part 24 of Buj Niranjan does not refer to the Wahdatul Wujud. Rather it refers to the state of a mystic who has attained union with the Beloved and hence demonstrates the qualities of God the Unknowable.

murakh je koee jaane naahee(n)
vaa(n) ko haal peechhaane naahee(n)...............................1
The foolish do not know anything(about Divine Love) and therefore cannot comprehend the state of the lover(peace).

rab ddhrashtt ku(n) aane naahee(n)
(deve seer saattaa ku aape naahee)
or kahe to maane naahee(n)........................................2
These people do not submit themselves to the vision of the Lord(or do not sacrifice their heads for the beloved) nor do they respond if told to.

eehaa(n) na buje maaee ne baap
seje khele aapohee aap............................................3
This state of the mystic lover cannot be comprehended even by his/her parents for he comfortably plays(this mystic game) by himself(i.e., it is a very personal path).

na ees maaee na ees baap
huvaa nira(n)jan aapohee aap......................................4
(For) He does not have a mother or father as He became the Unkowable by Himself.

aape mullaa aape kaazhee
You are a good manipulator. In my post dated Sep 3, 2017, I mentioned parts 5-8 of Bhuj Nirinjin chapter 24 which pointed to concept of Wahdat ul Wujud, where as you posted 1-5 parts of same chapter dodging my question. You should have debated the parts I quoted.
In my opinion Pir Sadardin adopted concept of Wahdat ul Wujud i.e concept of HAMA E OST which was common in Persian Sufism and Hjndu mysticism at that time. The main theme of Hindu mysticism is 'TET TUM ASI'.
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

In Qasida Dum Hama' Dum Ali Ali, there is one important Quatrain which is recited in JKs but ignored because jamaits do not know meaning and i.e;

SHAH E SHARIA'TAM TUHI
PIR E TARIQATAM TUHI
HUQQ BA HAQIQATAM TUHI
DUM HAMA' DUM ALI ALI

This shows Sharia't is the first stage prescribed by Shah i.e Imam.
Admin

Post by Admin »

shivaathervedi wrote:In Qasida Dum Hama' Dum Ali Ali, there is one important Quatrain which is recited in JKs but ignored because jamaits do not know meaning and i.e;

SHAH E SHARIA'TAM TUHI
PIR E TARIQATAM TUHI
HUQQ BA HAQIQATAM TUHI
DUM HAMA' DUM ALI ALI

Not at all, it just shows that different people at different level have a different understanding of what is the Imam. You are free to interpret as you wish but understand that you do not have the monopole of Wisdom..

Shariat, tariqat, haqiqat and Marfat are various level of initiation which people have to go through in their existence. Some stay in grade one, other graduate to university, not everyone stops at the same level. As said Mowlana Sultan Muhammad Shah, first you were Muslim, then you have gone higher and you have become an Ismaili. Ismaili as per his farmans are not stuck into Shariah.
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

Admin wrote:
shivaathervedi wrote:In Qasida Dum Hama' Dum Ali Ali, there is one important Quatrain which is recited in JKs but ignored because jamaits do not know meaning and i.e;

SHAH E SHARIA'TAM TUHI
PIR E TARIQATAM TUHI
HUQQ BA HAQIQATAM TUHI
DUM HAMA' DUM ALI ALI

Not at all, it just shows that different people at different level have a different understanding of what is the Imam. You are free to interpret as you wish but understand that you do not have the monopole of Wisdom..

Shariat, tariqat, haqiqat and Marfat are various level of initiation which people have to go through in their existence. Some stay in grade one, other graduate to university, not everyone stops at the same level. As said Mowlana Sultan Muhammad Shah, first you were Muslim, then you have gone higher and you have become an Ismaili. Ismaili as per his farmans are not stuck into Shariah.
Why I quoted that quatrain of Dum Huma' Dum, because this particular Qasida is recited frequently in JKs. In my opinion Imam is changing the attitude of Sub Continent Ismails towards Shari'at. Still there are many khojas who abhor the word Shari'at.

Until a person is not a Muslim he/she can't be an Ismaili because to become a Muslim one has to admit Kalima Paak as mentioned by Imam in Preamble. There are many Ginan parts from Pir Shams to Imam Begum mentions Shari'at.
Yes, as every person try to progress in worldly affairs, same is the case with religious affairs. It is true a momin can not sit idle and from Shari'at he has to progress to Tariqat and eventually to Ma'rifat, But one has to pass Shari'at exam to get admission in higher classes.
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

shivaathervedi wrote:
kmaherali wrote:

In a Farman MSMS said," JIYAR SUDHI MANAS JEEVTO CHHEY TIYAR SUDHI NOOR NU PAANI HAATH AAVI SHAKTO NATHI".
I am quoting a couplet of a gazal by late Shakeel Badayuni of India.

JO NAQAAB E RUKH UUTHADI TOU YE QAID BHI LAGAADI
UUTHEY HER NIGAH LEKIN KOI BAAM TAK NA PAHU(N)CHE
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

YOUR RUBB HAS DECREED THAT YOU WORSHIPNONE BUT HIM. AND YOU BE KIND TO PARENTS. WHETHER ONE OR BOTH OF THEM ATTAIN OLD OLD AGEIN THEIR LIFE. QUL (SAY) NOT TO THEM A WORD OF CONTEMPT , NOR REPEL THEM, BUT ADDRESS THEM IN TERMS OF HONOUR: AND OUT OF KINDNESS , LOWER TO THEM THE WING OF HUMILITY, AND QUL (SAY) MY RUBB BESTOW ON THEM YOUR MERCY EVEN AS THEY CHERISHED ME IN CHILDHOOD. 17:23-24

The spiritual and moral duties are inter connected with each other. We are to worship none but Allah. In Du'a we recite 'Al Hamdu Lillahi Rubbil Aalameen'. Allah orders that one must be kind and humble to his/her parents. When the parent was strong and the child was helpless parental affection was showered on child; when the child groves up and is strong , and the parent is helpless, should bestow better tender care on the parent. Quran has used the word WING in ayat 17:24. The metaphor is that a high flying bird which lowers her wing out of tenderness and love to her offspring, the attitude of grown ups should be same like bird, though they fly high still they care for needs (food and shelter) of their offsprings. Prental love should be to us a type of divine love, nothing that we can do can really compensate for that which we have received. Our spiritual advancementis tested by this act of kindness and vise versa. We cannot expect Allah's forgiveness if we are rude or unkind ot give hard time to those who unselfishly brough us up.
There are farmans of Hazar Imam to treat parents and seniors in our community with kind, gentle, and tender approach. Children should take care of their parent's necessities with love and kindness and should attached with them.
FreeLancer

Post by FreeLancer »

Extract of Farman Hazar Imam made at Atlanta Didaar on Mar 17,2018 in which he explained about the word QUL.

Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:21 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
As received....
We just got back from Mehmani and are sharing our experience with you. We have paraphrased and may have messed up the sequence and chronology - but here is our best shot:

Hazar Imam started with blessings for peace, happiness, economic health. Then, he spoke about the Muslim perspective on Islam and how we pursue education to better understand Allah's creation first and foremost - which is different from Non-Muslims. But this not in conflict with pursuing education to better your quality of life. He said the younger generation here has access to education and that is important. He also spoke about understanding the meaning behind our faith. As an example, he mentioned the phrase "Qul-Allah Ahad" and asked if anyone knew what the word "QUL" meant. He paused and said "Good - I saw one hand up" jokingly. More of us put our hand up but he went on to explain that it meant "Say". But who is being told to "say"? He explained that it was Allah telling the Prophet Muhammad to "say" his message to the people - so it was important to understand the meaning and context behind our Dua and Prayers.
Nuseri_1

Post by Nuseri_1 »

Yam.
I posted something which made sense to all.WHY was it deleted?
Admin

Post by Admin »

Nuseri wrote:Yam.
Read the rules of posting. If your post contains any offensive word, it will be deleted or been filtered automatically by a new script that runs twice a day to verify all new postings. The script may from time to time delete useful posts but overall it will help automatise work that has been done manually for many years. So from now on, there is no need to ask why a post has been deleted. List of offensive words contains some animal names also.
FreeLancer

Post by FreeLancer »

Admin wrote:
Nuseri wrote:Yam.
Read the rules of posting. If your post contains any offensive word, it will be deleted or been filtered automatically by a new script that runs twice a day to verify all new postings. The script may from time to time delete useful posts but overall it will help automatise work that has been done manually for many years. So from now on, there is no need to ask why a post has been deleted. List of offensive words contains some animal names also.
Appreciate, you install the filters. My concern, does these filters delete the words like zahir, batin, ta'weel, preamble, constitution, Allah, Rasul, Imam is God and so on automatically.
FreeLancer

Post by FreeLancer »

I heard, a gift was presented to Hazar Imam on behalf of USA Jamaits in Houston. The gift was of 147 glass weight from Fatimid era and on it is inscribed ALI WALIYULLAH.
Admin

Post by Admin »

How inconsiderate. Unless this is not what was written on the present.

There was a time when Imam says that if you want to say Aliwaliyullah like the Ithnashris, you may as well abandon the Dua.
Nuseri_1

Post by Nuseri_1 »

Ya Ali Madad.
Giving object of past era as gift is good.it is better to gift it to museums ,so they could analyze curate and then display if worthy enough.
A gift which can Marvel ALI ,I assume can be record written clips of achievements of notable Ismaili worldwide in last 60 years ,which even Noorani family members can read and see.( some of it is on this website.) plus if not yet given the data bank of DJ TKN nazrana form fillers in form Hard disk/ CD format.
Collection of poem/ geet of praise/ submission written of quality content in past 60 years.( even living can write not only those 700/1000 years back) not hunt for those of past for gifting.
Something from a living era and not of past medieval Era.
His Farmans are future oriented (10-50 year times ahead) does he tell/ talk about past regularly.( Never).
Even leaders must try to know wish & desire of ALI.
Object of dead era belongs to museums ,may be not the only option as a gift of the LIVING JAMAT TO A LIVING IMAM.Will IT MAKE IMAM PROUD & Happy?
Question before deciding a gift.
Is Only expensive ,rare gift/objects is desired by him?
If objects of past Era is good ,then what could be better or best to make MHI not just feel Good but also happy and proud ?
Are we intellectually blinkered on this issue?
LIF can ask MHI that if such a token/ gift of living era is planned instead of object of old era for once.
See how he response to it or what he replies.
I can GUESS it in my heart,let LIF hear it.
If positive let LIF own it.If not then put blame on madman Nuseri.I am ready for it.
FreeLancer

Post by FreeLancer »

Admin wrote:How inconsiderate. Unless this is not what was written on the present.

There was a time when Imam says that if you want to say Aliwaliyullah like the Ithnashris, you may as well abandon the Dua.
On Nawroz a letter was read in USA jamaits mentioning a precious gift from Fatimid era with inscription of words ALI WALIYULLAH. Please acquire the letter read in JKs through your sources.
Nuseri_1

Post by Nuseri_1 »

Ya Ali Madad:
No wonder MHI never used the word thoughtful before the word gift and nor mentioned how he would use/ place it.
MHI accept any gift graciously.
A fair and true measure of a gift is what VALUE,HAPINESS,PRIDE it gives to the recipient and not cost incurred by the giver.
Is is not COMPULSARY to give object of past era and expensive one to befit MHI status.
Even a humble gift a well thought one can be better and nothing to be SHY off.
ALI passed thru those ERA so seeing object of those time may amuse him and not startle or surprise him.
If MHI has said to know Fatimid Era thoroughly..
few thought must read the history, debate and repost as copy paste.
Few think all ritual and act of those time are to repeated ,( Boris have lot of rules and prayer format from that Era).
The TRUTH is that Era was most Ismailis had high level and Deep level is submission .There was absolute flowering of intellect with orignal school of thoughts by geniuses in all field knowns to peole in that period.
Ibaadat is not just fix hour bandagi but 24x7 ZIKR , ethic and zeal to serve HIM.
flow of material from geniuses come from heart and not their minds ( state of noorani hidayat and tawhid.
I firmly believe that even Prophet spoke out from his soul/ heart ,a masterpiece ,as prophet was unlearned ,if he would spoke of f his mind ,he would have seem have read everything from the beginning of the universe.and speaking ex temporal from mind ,one is bound to make grammatical mistakes and see in comparing some sentences.( None of it happened).
During prophet time Ibaadat was wide spread.
So MHI wants all Ismailis to higher phase of Ibaadat and be blessed in Baatin ,noorani and also be one off genius to impact the world now.
MHI was Imam,Moizz.Nizar,etc during Fatimid,we are now the same followers ,but somewhat lacking full greatness of that time.
Observe the number of words said for volunteers who may put maybe 48 hours and for a gift worth maybe at a big fancy cost.
Some felt they must hunt for object of those era as part n parcel of MHI Farmans.
As someone thinking if prophets used his mind to speak .it is a classical clash of ignorance.
He was ordered to say(qul). If he has composed out his mind then the word qul was not necessary.
ALi Still order his marfati Momins ( Ismaili and non Ismailis ) thru thier hearts to benefit mankind or express ABSOLUTE TRUTH.
shivaathervedi_2

Post by shivaathervedi_2 »

The bedouins say, "We have believed." Say, "You have not [yet] believed; but say [instead], 'We have submitted,' for faith has not yet entered your hearts. And if you obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not deprive you from your deeds of anything. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful." 49:14

When desert Arabs said we have become Muslims and faithfuls (momins), the revelation came (explaining) not yet, you can say 'became Muslim', the true faith has not entered in your hearts. Until you will not obey Allah and His Prophet, you can't become momins.

By reciting and accepting Kalima Tayyeb, one becomes a Muslim but can't claim to be a momin. For being a momin one has to obey command of Allah, Prophet Muhammad, and Ulil Amr.

MUSLIM WOH JO ALLAH KO MAANTA HAI, MOMIN WOH JO ALLAH KI MAANTA HAI.
shivaathervedi_3

Post by shivaathervedi_3 »

Du'a is the foundation of Ismaili Tariqa. Important and particular words with derivatives (how many times used in Du'a) are as follow:

Qul: 1 time.
Huwa: 1 time
Allah: 41 times.
Ahad: 1 time.
Samad: 1 time.
Rubb: 5 times.
Muhammad: 10 times + 11 times in tasbih part 5th.
Ali: 18 times + 11 times in tasbih part 5th.
Karim: 6 times.
Rasul: 6 times.
Imam(na): 9 times.
Hujjat: 1 time.
Mowlana: 54 times.
Qadeer: 2 times. In Quran the word Qadeer is used 39 times and the word Qadeera 6 times. The ayats 'INNALLAH 'ALA KULLI SHAI-IN QADEER' AND 'WALLAHU 'ALA KULLI SHAI-IN QADEER' are used 36 times. In our Du'a 'INNAKA 'ALA KULLI SHAI-IN QADEER' ia used 2 times.
shivaathervedi_3

Post by shivaathervedi_3 »

QUL (say) if you love Allah follow me, Allah will love you and forgive your sins, for Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

QUL (say) obey Allah and obey Rasul but if they turn back Allah will not love disbelievers. Surah Aal e Imran Ayats 31-32.

Allah, Rasul, and Imam (ulil Amr) love and like those who obey their guidance and have Mercy on them. Mowlana Sultan Muhammad Shah said; "If you desire the emancipation of your soul, then keep your soul in the love of God. Never forget God even for one moment but always think of Him. Nothing is more glorious than keeping love and affection for your Hazar Imam". Precious Pearls page # 22-23. Published in 1954, Ismailia Association Karachi Pakistan.