Diamond Jubilee Poems and Songs submitted to Imam-e-Zaman

All activities or special projects celebrating Diamond Jubilee (except Didars)
nuseri

Diamond Jubilee Poems and Songs submitted to Imam-e-Zaman

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad. & Happy new year.
Inshallah in very near future we wouldbe celebrating the 60th year of Imamat of MHI.
I am composing a poem dedicated to IMAM/ALI.I wish that parts or total extract of it to be used by others in all languages as a tribute to MHI thru all media or in person when opportinity arise then.I sincerely request kmaherali to do an English translation and tret into Persian language and other members into Burukshani & Arabic.(NMK means NOOR MOULANA KARIM.)
TU AWAL KA ALI HAI,TU HI AKHIR KA ALI.
EES JOUME ME NAAM TERA HAI....NMK
ZAHIR E INSHAAN TU,BAATIN E KHUDAVIND TU.
TU HAMARA HAZAR IMAM HAI ...NMK
TU TARIQAT KA IMAM, HUM HAQIQATO KA IMAAN.
DILLO JAAN SE PYARA HAI ..NMK.
NOOR E ALI HAI NAAM ALLAH,NOOR E ALI HI THAA MOHAMMED.KYA ALLA ISME AZAM HAI ...NMK
TU ISHAAH KA RUHANI PITA,TU ABJO BAKHTO KA KRISHNA. TERI ALAAM PE REHEM BAKSH DE...NMK.
it follows by highlight of last 59.5 years.
To members translating, more than my request it is a call of ALI for your submission.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:
for Any landmark event.Can only a gift like an artefact of 1000 years era or manuscript of 700 year old period can only be thought off.
Can a poem/etc from this living era can form a part of our intellectual submission.
ALI at tariqat level will acknowledge with his iconic smile the physical gifts ,what pleases him is more important
At tariqat level, I wish to present a poem if leader can submit it.
For ALI at haqiqat level nothing less than our effort to connect the humanity to ALI should be planned and worked out.
I immensely liked the living era prestation in golden jubilee year of TIME & KNOWLEDGE NAZRANA.
this is huge data bank of intellect and varied skill set.
I wish each member in future get 100 person to download our future APP for mobile.
Giving good gift is OK,giving a living word praise may be better idea but why not try for the best,we will serve the propose of our lives.
Does ALI need to be reminded of past objects from dead era or our submission for the future.
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

nuseri wrote:Ya Ali Madad:
for Any landmark event.Can only a gift like an artefact of 1000 years era or manuscript of 700 year old period can only be thought off.
Can a poem/etc from this living era can form a part of our intellectual submission.
ALI at tariqat level will acknowledge with his iconic smile the physical gifts ,what pleases him is more important
At tariqat level, I wish to present a poem if leader can submit it.
For ALI at haqiqat level nothing less than our effort to connect the humanity to ALI should be planned and worked out.
I immensely liked the living era prestation in golden jubilee year of TIME & KNOWLEDGE NAZRANA.
this is huge data bank of intellect and varied skill set.
I wish each member in future get 100 person to download our future APP for mobile.
Giving good gift is OK,giving a living word praise may be better idea but why not try for the best,we will serve the propose of our lives.
Does ALI need to be reminded of past objects from dead era or our submission for the future.

Please visit the Toronto Museum and see the collection by Hazar Imam of 'PAST OBJECTS FROM DEAD ERA (as you wrote). We cannot neglect our past history. Learn from past and make shining future.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Ricky Meghani sent a message using the contact form at
http://ismaili.net/heritage/contact.

Dear Ismaili Heritage Mail Admin,

Navroz Mubarak! iBand (Ismailia Band) most gracious presents its geet in a
series of geets counting down to Mowlana Hazar Imam’s Diamond Jubilee –
2017! This effort to come together as one Jamat is an attempt to recognize
the diversity in our Jamat and express our humblest admiration to Mowlana
Hazar Imam in some of the languages traditional in our community of
Swahili, Gujarati and Urdu. Navoz Mubarak to Ismailis all over the globe!

It would be appreciated if our launch video could be shared with the
community via Heritage Ismaili Page.

Thank you in advance.
iBand Music

Vocalist: Karim Moloo (Toronto, Canada)
Vocalist: Raheel Virrani (United Kingdom, London)
Keyboard / drums: Rahim Meghani (Toronto, Canada)
Bass Guitar: Suleman Lalani (Toronto, Canada)
Lead Guitarist: Asif Virrani (United Kingdom, London)
Music Composed & Lyrics by: Rahim Meghani

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-prjeM3KY8
Admin

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVED

Noor MOULANA Karim-A humble tribute.

NMK NMK NMK NMK.
YOU ARE ALI FROM BEGINNING OF THE UNIVERSE AND TILL THE END OF IT.IN THIS PHASE/ERA YOU ARE NOOR MOULANA KARIM(NMK)
YOU APPEAR OUTWARDLY AS A HUMAN BEING,THE HIDDEN TRUTH IS YOUR ARE ALMIGHTY GOD.YOU ARE OUR HAZAR IMAM...NMK.
FOR YOUR FOLLOWERS YOU ARE THERE IMAM,BUT FOR TRUE BELIEVERS YOU ARE THEIR ABSOLUTE FAITH( IMAAN).DEEP FROM OUR HEART & MORE THAN OUR LIVES ,WE EVER LOVE YOU NMK.

SINCE YOUR START AS IMAM YOU HAVE STRENGTHEN THE INSTITUTES Those ESTABLISHED BY IMAM SULTAN MOHAMMED SHAH...NMK.
IN THE TENTH YEAR OF YOUR IMAMAT YOU ESTABLISHED AGA KHAN FOUNDATION PRESENT NOW IN 30 countries.
AT THE TIME OF CALAMITY IN UGANDA,YOU HELPED &HOLDED HAND OF ALL THE ISMAILIS.NMK
DURING SILVER JUBILEE YOU ETABLISHED UNIVERSITY. YOU REKINDLED THE GREAT FATIMID GLORY & ERA.NMK
YOU STARTED ARCHITECTURE AWARDS,THAT IS NOW MOST REKNOWNED IN THE WORLD.NMK
YOU ESTABLISHED ISMAILI CENTRES,THEY ARE BY ITSELF STRUCTURES OF MARVEL.NMK
YOU ARE THE FIRST IMAM WHICH GRACED & VISITED THE JAMAT IN CENTRAL ASIA.NMK
ALL THE LEADING NATIONS OF WORLD HAVE HONOURD YOU.THIS IS MOMENT OF PRIDE FOR THE UMMAT.NMK
PRINCE AMIN ,PRINCESS ZAHRA AND PRINCES HAVE SHARED YOUR WORK.WHAT A GRAND AHLE BAYT TO SEE.NMK.
WITH YOU GUIDANCE O ALI,WE JAMAT HAVE PROGRESSED IMMENSELY.WE ARE GRATEFUL TO YOU TILL THE END OF THE WORLD.NMK
PLEASE GRANT ONE WISH TO OUR PRAYER IS THAT WE ARE GRANTED LIVES TO KEEP PRAISING YOU IN ALL YOUR PHASES OF IMAMAT TILL END OF THE WORLD.NMK.
NMK NMK NMK NMK.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Poem Zafeera Kassam: Navroz Mubarak! Diamond Jubilee Mubarak!

Navroz Mubarak! Diamond Jubilee Mubarak!

We are
blooming bulbs of blush –
tulips dancing hither, atitter,
eager for that sweet (as honey)
warm (as toast), loving gaze
of our extraordinary Lord,
Shah Karim Al-Husseini.

We are
heavens-blessed; sun-kissed
diamond drop dew –
bestowed the boon of Navroz,
an incomparable fortune,
to spend in the presence and grace
of our extraordinary Lord,
Shah Karim Al-Husseini.

We are
the picture of paused enchantment –
overwhelmed with emotion, overcome with elation:
how He beams, how He gleams;
radiance amass, a glittering magnanimity;
spreading His arms, He says, “Take. Take my happiness.”

And we do!

O Mowla, if only we could say too:
“Take ours! Please let us give you this mehmani
of our collective ecstasy for yourself;
be perpetually joyful,
be continually effervescent,
our extraordinary Lord,
Shah Karim Al-Husseini.”

May the New Year be filled with Zaaheri Batini Deedar (ameen),
lit with incandescent glee on Your countenance (ameen),
infused with Your parental humour and pride (ameen).

Navroz Mubarak! Diamond Jubilee Mubarak!

/ismailimail.wordpress.com/2018/03/20/poem-zafeera-kassam-navroz-mubarak-diamond-jubilee-mubarak/
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

MY IMAM AND I IN 60 WORDS By Shafeen Ali (shafeenali.com)

WHAT YOU SEE, I SEE
WHAT YOU DO, I DO
WHAT YOU ARE, I AM
NOTHING
I AM NOTHING
YOU ARE EVERYTHING
YOUR SREVA I HAVE UNDERTAKEN
MY ONLY TASK IS TO MIRROR YOU
INCESSANTLY
UNTIL NOTHING REMAINS BUT YOU
THEN
WHAT I SEE, YOU SEE
WHAT I DO, YOU DO
WHAT I AM, YOU ARE
MAWLA
THE ONE
ONLY

Notes

*Written in 60 words as my humble dedication to our Beloved Mawlana Hazar Imam on the occasion of his Diamond Jubilee.
*IMAM – In Arabic, the word “IMAM” means “one who leads the way”.
*I AM NOTHING YOU ARE EVERYTHING YOUR SREVA I HAVE UNDERTAKEN – These lines correspond to the oft recited lines from Pir Hasan Kabirdin’s Anant Akhado, Verse 188, “Ham kuchh nahin Tame chho sarve Sreva tamari ham liana ji”.
*SREVA – In Sanskrit, the word “SREVA” means “service” or “worship”. It signifies a deep devotion where a subject COMPLETELY gives oneself to the object of one’s devotion.
*MAWLA – In Arabic, the word “MAWLA” means “Lord” or “Master”. It signifies one who has a greater AWLA, closeness or claim, over a person, than the same person has over himself/herself. Therefore, the object of one’s SREVA would be one’s MAWLA.

Shafeen Ali: To Be One with God: Seven Journeys to the Meaning of Life

ismailimail.wordpress.com/2018/03/21/my-imam-and-i-in-60-words/