DIAMOND JUBILLEE possible projects

All activities or special projects celebrating Diamond Jubilee (except Didars)
nuseri

DIAMOND JUBILLEE possible projects

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad.
I beg Admin not to delete,it is an inspiration of ALI within me.
I feel over a million ismaili would be filling up forms for TKN.Ali bless them.
I have an humble idea ,suggestion to marshall these resources ,It would benefit all,if there are no legal issues in it.
If not tried before ,An large scale programme to collect as donations of used mobile phones from any donor in western countries.
This plan has potential to raise up to US$ 60 million in one year for our Institution.I can give innovation,strategy and other inputs for this plan.( A -Z)
We will need atleat 12500 volunteer in donor countries ,( local planning to get donor to be done by them)I can give input for that level.
Each volunteer has target to collect at least 12 used mobile fones as donation PER MONTH from all communities in the area assigned to him/her.
It is a mild challenge but doable,in this process the donor could also be shown small video clip that how we work and who will benefit from their used fone.
A nazrana in any form for ALI from humanity will show it own benefits.
If we are able to collect 250k fones per month(12500x 20) ,it adds up to 03 Millon's used fones in a year branded used fone sell for no less than $100 in Asia & Africa.
Then we nred have a team for logistics,and tendering if off to qualified traders in lot of 10000 fones,they pay the import duty as they profit from it as Sale in Africa or ASIA ,the minimum nett realization after rejects,duty expenses should be $20 per fone.
This give us the nett funds up to US$ 60 million for Istitutional/social use.This effort will our TKN
If this activity if FEASIBLE then it should be given highest level of publicity at all levels as it will give rise to number of donors and also highlight the work of our IMAM and Ismailis.
I wish this message goes out to those who can materialize it.
It is my deepest conviction that IMAM'S blessings are always there,only our effort is needed.
TKN project II.
I am also working on it once I know the practical result of it in my country in 60 days ,
With just an one time investment of $ 40- 200 per family and basic skill of it. ,upon success they can make $ 250 to $ 400 per month as a part time income from home.
This plan has potential to benefit atleast 2000 families other than India.Funds for this either comes for above plan or from generous umedwars.I can support this with innovation,plan ,strategy and trip to China at my own expences to source supply and inventory for beneficiaries.
Admin

Post by Admin »

I find this project too complicated. if you can find 2,500 volunteers, better ask them to plant a couple of trees each to save the planet, I think our Imam will be more happy with this kind of Nazrana dedicated to his Jubilee than with collecting money and mobilizing so much resources.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

TO ADMIN:YA ALI MADAD.
This is not doing at private level but a message to reach out core TKN team done at instution level and at personal level.
Al most 60% of jamat are filling up TKB forms with no activity for them to harness or channelize their intent to serve.
it is possible our organization will million volunteers to serve under its belt ( database).
once again a desire for organization and not a PERSONAL endeavour to Marshall resources.
This message on your site is to reach 12 key TKN core team and not 12500 volunteers.
Digging ground can be passion for diggers