Diamond Jubilee Salwat Nazrana and meaning

All of the Didars and activities related to Diamond Jubilee of H.H. The Aga Khan IV
mahebubchatur

Diamond Jubilee Salwat Nazrana and meaning

Post by mahebubchatur »

Diamond Jubilee Salwat Nazrana has reached 77 million - thousands of beautiful comments from murids. Shukhr, and thank you to all volunteers, and contributors for helping, sharing, & pledging.

A most beautiful Nazrana, ( & Intazaree), of Ibadat & Seva as we wait for Diamond Jubilee and Deedars to start

Keep clicking, commenting pledging, and sharing.

Link to see or pledge http://www.ismaili.net/blood_drive/stats.php

Salwat - Meaning and virtues of invoking Salwat

Invoking Salwats, are one of the most important part of our Ibadat (which includes, prayers, Majalis' remembrance, glorification, recitations, observing the 5 pillars, and giving of charity gifts time, knowledge & resources, and seva).

Link to listening to recitation/invoking of Salwat http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/1716/m3u

Ibadat can be performed at any time , anywhere, and is done (Farmans)

1. privately,
2. silently,
3. openly,
4. collectively in groups in prayers halls mosques etc
5. during Deedar and of couse Intazaar as we will in Golden jubilee
6. for the souls diring burial
7. Hajj,
8. EID's
9. Majalis - including Chandrat in which MSMS has asked for more Salwats.
10. In JK everyday - e.g after reading of Farman

The meaning of Salwat is invoking of salutations of blessings and prayers upon the Nur of Prophet Mohammed PBUH , and on members of his household (Ahl al Bait). This Nur is and includes Hazar Imam

Allah Prophet PBUH Imams including MSMS and Hazar Imam have asked us to invoke and recite more Salwats. The more we can and do, the better it is for us, our souls and those who have departed from this physical world

In Quran, Allah says, when we are doing good “together”, as in this case, we are striving to do so together and Allah will bring you “together”. One of the rewards. ( see verse below)

Anyone who says and invokes additional Salwats for Diamond Jubilee, then their reward and benefit will be the same for every Salwat. Anyone who declare their love for Imam and share participate or contribute their time for this endeavour will also be rewarded for their seva and invoking of Salwats.

This Diamond Jubilee effort is a wonderful opportunity for open expressions of love for Hazar Imam, individually and collectively. What better than Salwats and collectively together.

Yusuf Ali: " To each is a goal to which Allah turns him; then strive together (as in a race) Towards all that is good. Wheresoever ye are, Allah will bring you Together. For Allah Hath power over all things. (2.148)

“ Allah and His Angels send Salat on the Prophet, O you who believe! send Salat on him, and salute him a thorough salutation”. (33:56)

A Hadith from Imam Reda (a.s.) Salawat is equal to Tasbih, Tahlil and Takbir. Whoever remembers Allah will receive the same reward as who remembers Prophet Allah for Allah has joined His Messenger to Himself.”

The best Word (Dhikr) in the Holy Mosque: Someone came to Imam Sadiq (a.s.) and said to him that he visited the Holy Mosque in Mecca . During his rituals he could not remember any other supplication except Salawat. The Imam replied you had remembered the best supplication.

Prophet PBUH said : “Say O Allah, send your grace to Muhammed, your slave and your messenger the same way as you sent your grace to Ibrahim, and bless Muhammed and Muhammed’s progeny as you blessed Ibrahim and Ibrahim’s progeny. (by al Bukhari) (al – Taj Vol 5 p 144

The Prophet (S.A.W.) said: “The meanest person is he who does not invoke SALAWAAT upon me when my name is mentioned in his presence”.
(Kanzul Ummal Vol 1 p 489)

Abu Amamah reports that the Prophet (S.A.W.) said: “ Invoke more SALAWAAT upon me on every Friday, the SALAWAAT from my ummah is presented to me on every Friday. Whoever had invoked more SALAWAAT upon me will be closest to me”. (Kanzul Ummal Vol 1 p 488)

Anas reported that the Prophet (S.A.W.) said: “O people, the most secured among you on the Day of Judgment against its horrors and menacing situations will be those who invoked SALAWAAT most upon me in this world. In fact, it was sufficient from Allah and his Angles, as He said: “Allah and his Angles send blessings on the prophet” (33:56), but He also commanded the believers to do so, so that they may be rewarded. (Kanzul Ummal Vol 1 p 504)

“Invoke more SALAWAAT upon me, for your invocation is conducive to your sins being forgiven. And pray for me a high status and intercession, for surely my intercession will plead in your favour before Allah”. By Ibn Asakri from al-Hasan bin Ali that the Prophet (S.A.W.) said: (Kanzul Ummal Vol 1 p 489)
Admin

Post by Admin »

The benefit of Salwats are given in the Chandrat Farman of Mowlaa Sultan Muhammad Shah. If someone has it, please post the benefits here.

There is also a story in a manuscript of Aga Ali Shah Datar, that there is an angel in charge of counting the drops of rain. He has a thousand hands and each hands with a thousands finger. Even that angel is not capable of counting the benefit that you get while reciting three Salwats only.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Salwat Nazrana discussion should continue on this thread

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... pic&t=9000