Title awards to part of Ahle Bayt

All activities or special projects celebrating Diamond Jubilee (except Didars)
nuseri

Title awards to part of Ahle Bayt

Post by nuseri »

YA ALI MADAD.
This forthcoming Diamond Jubilee will be historic with progress made by this Imam.
My question,does Imam of the Time award any title to members of AhleBayt recognizing their services?
In last 59+ years.Members of MHI have played significant roles in this glorious period of Imamat.
I see mainly that services of Prince Amyn Mohammed and Princess Zahra have been almost part and parcel of most activities and building of institution goes.
Does our ILF can seek and ask MHI,if there was any past tradition to award title or recognition to members of Ahle Bayt.
I have mentioned them in my tribute in a geet/
Admin

Post by Admin »

There have been Titles such as Mata Slamat. Also "Pir" Bibi Sarkar Mata Salamat. I have never heard of Imam giving to his family members title that he gives to his Murids.

The Service performed by Imam's family members are way too high in comparison of those performed by our title holders.

However, I remember Hazar Imam mentioning Prince Amyn as a "Volunteer" but don't remember where.

Volunteer is a very respected and high title. Without our volunteers our community would be disorganized.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:
As members are already blessed being part of Ahle Bayt.The leader can plead or petition MHI for their to recognize the services of Prince Amyn Mohammed and Princess Zahra along with their own anxious desire to get titles for themselves from MHI.
This phases of MHI in many way reflect that of phase of Hz Ali
so any title award and its study will open eyes of many to connect the two Eras.