Usool Wa Furoo e Deen

Books on Ismailism, reviews etc..
shivaathervedi

Usool Wa Furoo e Deen

Post by shivaathervedi »

Admin wrote:Ye Imam Sultan Muhammad Shah's Farman were published in Khojki and he knew about them, he has also mentioned those of his Farmans books published in Gujrati. There are many many Farman books published in Khojki.

Yes I have seen farmans written in Khojki with the endorsement Seal of Mowlana Sultan Muhammad Shah on it.

The thread is on the material pertaining to this specific conference. Please follow the thread, do not be confused.

My question is related to this thread in a manner I am looking for the book written in Khojki by MSMS. My question is," Did Imam Sultan Muhammad Shah wrote any book in Khojki by himself and was that published".
And that book is 75 pages "USUUL WA FURU'AAT E DIN". I asked this question because there is a reference in the book written by Late AlWaiz Abu Ali in his book " A Brief History of Ismailism". I quote:
PIR AGHA SULTAN MUHAMMAD SHAH WROTE A 75 PAGE BOOK USOOL WA FUROO E DEEN IN KHOJKI SCRIPT, IN 1311 A.H". (page # 131)
The learned scholar mentioned " MSMS wrote a 75 pages book in KHOJKI"

This book is not available any where. We read here and there few Farmans from that book. This book is disappeared from Ismaili libraries. It should have been easier to understand how Farmans were changed from time to time, from Usuul wa Fru'aat deen to kalam e Imam Mubin to Kalam e Imam e Zamaan.
Alijan.damani

Post by Alijan.damani »