Redundant and Pointless Discussions - For Admin to read

Discussion on doctrinal issues
ShamsB

Redundant and Pointless Discussions - For Admin to read

Post by ShamsB »

Admin,

I wanted to let you know that i've stopped reading and wanting to participate in a lot of these discussions because it seems that there are individuals who are intent on forcefully hammering their understanding (or lack thereof) of the faith and not willing to allow for multiple interpretations or plurality or exhibiting tolerance of that which they can't comprehend and understand.

I am saddened by this - as I have been a member of this forum for a while and the hammering, rinse and repeat tactic seems to be having an effect, where outside of kmaherali - no one is willing to engage and there is no exchange of knowledge or learning; it seems that some folks are intent on turning the understanding of the faith into a Saudi Arabia Wahhabi approach and are actually doing that on this forum.

no new arguments are being presented - and the new participant isn't even bothering to read the previous discussions - and is mostly copying and pasting from other boards.
I am noticing a lot of folks going silent and not sharing any more because we don't have the open forum anymore or hope that we can have an open discussion.

Shams
Admin

Post by Admin »

I agree with your assessment. This is why I have removed the account of a couple of people but they keep coming again and again, many times under a different name. In this period of intense activity of Hazar Imam, it is difficult to give all the attention to the Forum and we have to travel and run around to gather the info and see the Imam. However after this visit of Hazar Imam to Canada, I will make sure that none of this nonsense happens on this Forum.

I hope once we have cleared the air, you and others will come back and have meaningful discussions.
shivaathervedi_2

Re: Redundant and Pointless Discussions - For Admin to read

Post by shivaathervedi_2 »

ShamsB wrote:Admin,

I wanted to let you know that i've stopped reading and wanting to participate in a lot of these discussions because it seems that there are individuals who are intent on forcefully hammering their understanding (or lack thereof) of the faith and not willing to allow for multiple interpretations or plurality or exhibiting tolerance of that which they can't comprehend and understand.

I am saddened by this - as I have been a member of this forum for a while and the hammering, rinse and repeat tactic seems to be having an effect, where outside of kmaherali - no one is willing to engage and there is no exchange of knowledge or learning; it seems that some folks are intent on turning the understanding of the faith into a Saudi Arabia Wahhabi approach and are actually doing that on this forum.

no new arguments are being presented - and the new participant isn't even bothering to read the previous discussions - and is mostly copying and pasting from other boards.
I am noticing a lot of folks going silent and not sharing any more because we don't have the open forum anymore or hope that we can have an open discussion.

Shams
AJI SUNO TOU SHAIKH JI
AJEEB CHEEZ HAI(N) AAP BHI
HOUSLA RAKHO JAWAB DO
RONEY DHONEY SE FAIDA NAHI

Is this weeping a doctrinal issue, why because it appeared on doctrine thread. He should have e mailed Admin for his complaint.
So far I found only kmaherali suitable person on this Forum, others are like chest beaters.
Mr. Shams who stopped you from participating, I was expecting that person like you to debate. When I asked hard questions, you went into coma, disappeared. Be a Fidai fight back and stop instigating Admin to delete threads, topics, and accounts. Because of you my best topics locked, many deleted and my account seized.
What I am discussing is from material published by Ismailia Associations, ITREB, IIS, and books published by Ismaili scholars. Why don't you curse these publications or ever you tried to discuss with them. Imam is preaching for pluralism and you are creating animosity.