Naklanki Gita

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
ismaili103

Naklanki Gita

Post by ismaili103 »

Let's discuss Naklanki Gita by Syed Imam Shah.
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

24 Countries and its villages according to Naklanki Gita

1) Verat Desh ( Consists of 80 Million villages)

2) Rajni Desh (7.2 Million villages)

3) Padmaakar Desh (100 Thousand villages)

4) Raangad Desh (2.5 Million villages)

5) Ghadule Desh (90 Million villages)

6) Mahibhur Desh (10 Million villages)

7) Saadh Desh (10 Million villages)

8.) Kanaaj Desh (330 Million villages)

9) Marvaad Desh (90 Million villages)

10) Soraath Desh (25 Thousand villages)

11) Majgaad Desh (5 Thousand villages)

12) Kanoj Desh (5 Thousand villages)

13) Malvaa Desh (9.2 Million villages)

14) Narevaan Chin Desh (6 Thousand villages)

15) Maha Chin Desh (16 Thousand villages)

16) Dharmi Dhum Daad Desh (1.2 Million villages)

17) Khurasaan Desh (1.2 Million villages)

18.) Sav Saavan (1.2 Million villages)

19) Gajni (1.2 Million villages)

20) Mathura (10 Million villages)

21) Gujrat (50 Million villages)

22) Kashmir (1.2 Million villages)

23) Patan (1.2 Million villages)

24) Okha Mandal Desh (20 Million villages)

What are these 24 countries and their villages? What could be their esoteric meaning?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Would you be able to quote the verses?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

It is OK, I got it.

http://ismaili.net/ginans/gita/naklankigita.html

SUMMARY ON NAKALANKI GITA
NAKLANKI GITA IS ONE OF THE 14 GRANTHS
WRITTEN BY SYYED IMAM SHAH
The following summary of the granth is taken from an old Gujrati Book "SYYED IMAM
SHAH NA GRANTHO, BHAG PEHLO (1)"

NAKALANKI GITA MA SAMAAVEL HAQIKAT NO TUKSAR.
1. DHANKUKAAR MAA KHUDAAVAND NE PHINN UPAAVI, INDDO BANAAVIO, TIYAAN THI SURISHTI NIPAAVI, AA PRUTHAVI NO AADHAAR SENAA UPAR CHE TENU VARANN.

2. MERU PARVAT NU VARANN, TENI UNCHAAI, TE JAMIN MAA KETTLO CHE VISTAAR TEMAA SONAA CHAANDI VIGERE DHAATU NAA SAAT PARR NU VARANN.

3. SAAT (7) PAATAARR NAA NAAM, TENO VISTAAR, TE MAA KON NU RAAJ, KEVI PRAJAA KON NU JAAP VIGERE BABAT NU SAMPURANN VARANN.

4. NAV (9) KUL NAAG PAATAARR NI MANNIYU, PAATAARR NAA MAANNASO NAA JUDAA JUDAA SHARIRO VIGERE NU VARANN.

5. VERAAT RUP NU VARANN, TENAA ATH (8) NAAM, TEMA MERU AADHAAR BAANDHEL EKVIS (21) SARAG ANE SAAT (7) PAATAARR NU SAMPURANN VARANN.

6. PRUTHVI NAA NAV (9) KHANDD NAA NAAM, VISTAAR JOJAN MAAEL (MILES) NAA HISAB SAHIT, SAAT (7) DIP NAA NAAM ANE TENO VISTAAR.

7. ADDHAAR (18) KHAAN ANE TEMA NIKARRTI DHAATU NU VARANN, SAAT (7) SAMUNDRA NO VARANN ANE TEMAA RAHELAA KHANDDO, ATH (8) PARVAT NAA NAAM VISTAAR ANE VARANN.

8. CHAR (4) DISHAA, CHAR (4) KHONNAA NU VARAN, PRUTHAVI NAA CHOVIS (24) MULAK NU VARANN DAREK MULAK MAA KETLAA KETLAA GAAON VAGERE TATHAA NAVSO NAVAANNU (999) NADIYO NU VARANN.

9. CHAAR (4) VAANN, CHAAR (4) KHAANN, CHAAR (4) SETRA, CHAAR (4) TIRATH, CHAAR (4) KALAP, CHAAR (4) JUG, CHAAR (4) MUKHI, CHAAR (4) JAAP, CHAAR (4) VAAT, CHAAR (4) DAAN, CHAAR (4) MAHAADEV, CHAAR (4) TAKHAT, CHAAR (4) PURIYO; TENAA NAAM, TTHAAM VIGERE NU VARANN.

10. CHANDRA, SURIYA NO VARANN; POHRRAI, LAMBAAI, UNCHAAI, KALAA VIGERE

11. SAAT (7) BHAVAN NU VARANN, EKIVIS (21) PURIYO NAA VARANN TEMAA REHTAA LOKO TENI KARANNI TEVU KEVI RITE FAL MALIYU VIGERE SAMPURANN VARANN; CHE (6) DARSAN NU SAMPURANN VARANN.

E MUJHAB ANEK MAAHITI AA VAACHVAA THI MARRE CHE, ETTLU NAHIN PANN DUINIYAA MAA SAARAA AAMAAL KARVAA, PARDHAN, PARNAAR PAR BAD NAJAR NA KARVI VIGERE UTAM BODH SAMAAELO CHE.

TRANSLATION IN ENGLISH

1. In the creation, how God created the foam, how He created the egg, how He created the world out of it and what the world is relying on, its explanation.
2. Explanation of mountain meru and how it is on earth, its explanation and explanation of seven layers of various metals.
3. The names of seven subterranean (paataals), its kingdom. Who rules there, what kind of people live there, what kinds of JAAP etc complete detail and its explanation.
4. The nine types of snakes and their jewels. Subterranean (paataals) peoples' bodies and its explanation.
5. The veraat incarnations of Shree Narayan, his eight names and meru dependent 21 heavens and 7 Subterranean (paataals) and their explanation.
6. Earth's 9 continents and their names with calculations and names of seven deeps and their explanation.
7. The 18 khaanns, and their metals with details. Seven seas and their land and 8 mountains and their explanation.
8. 4 directions, and 4 corners and their details. Earth 24 countries with details and their different villages and the 999 rivers and their explanations.
9. The four Vaanns, the four Khaanns, the four Setras, the four Holy Voyages, the four Kalaps, the four Jugs, the four Mukhis, the four Meditative Words (Jaaps), the four Vaats, the four Daans, the four Great Deities, the four Thrones, the four Puris; their names, their details and their explanations.
10. The Sun, the Moon and their details with explanations. The width, length, heights and the Kalaas and their explanations.
11. The details of seven Bhavans. The details of the 21 Puris, the people who live there, their deeds and how they got their rewards and the details of 6 darshans.
All this and many other things like it can be found by reading this and not only this but doing good deeds, evil eye on somebody else's possessions and evil eye on a woman…etc like good guidelines are in it.
Admin

Post by Admin »

ismaili103 wrote:24 Countries and its villages according to Naklanki Gita
Chatris (36) Mulk seems to be India and
Chovis (24) Mulk seems to be referring to China

All these places may also be inside the body. And it may also be a symbol of what is going on in the spiritual world. Many ginans talk of mountains and rivers inside our body. The (or A) whole universe is inside us.

I remember seeing in 1988 in Mumbai a set of 3 tapes of Mukhi Khoridas on the explanation of Naklanki Gita. I got a copy which could not be heard or used, at that time enhancing the sound was still in its infancy or reserved t professional studios. But someone may have a good audio.

I found the Granth very difficult to understand and translate and demanding knowledge beyond what I know.
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

kmaherali wrote:It is OK, I got it.

http://ismaili.net/ginans/gita/naklankigita.html

SUMMARY ON NAKALANKI GITA
NAKLANKI GITA IS ONE OF THE 14 GRANTHS
WRITTEN BY SYYED IMAM SHAH
The following summary of the granth is taken from an old Gujrati Book "SYYED IMAM
SHAH NA GRANTHO, BHAG PEHLO
Thanks, but it's a summary of contents of Naklanki Gita.

Here is the actual verse of Naklanki Gita which discusses these 24 countries and it's villages.

"Shri Satgur Bhirmaa ho vaachaa. Parathami maanhe kettlaak mulak chhe, ek-ek mulak maanhe kettlaa-kettlaa gaam chhe te bhed kantho ho Saami Sirjanhaarjan. Shri Naaraayann ho vaachaa, sunno ho Satguru.

Parathami maanhe chovis mulak chhe. Okhaa manddal des maanhe be karodd gaam chhe (1), Veraatt des maanhe aatth karodd gaam chhe (2), Rajni des maanhe bahunter laakh gaam huvaa chhe (3), Padmaakaar des maanhe ek laakh gaam huvaa chhe (4), Raangadd des maanhe pachvis laakh gaam huvaa chhe (5), Ghaaddule des maanhe nav karodd gaam huvaa chhe (6), Mahibhur des maanhe ek karodd gaam huvaa chhe (7), Saadh des maanhe ek karodd gaam huvaa chhe (8.), Kanaaj des maanhe tetris karodd gaam huvaa chhe (9), Maarvaadd des maanhe nav karodd gaam huvaa chhe (10), Soratth des maanhe pachvis hajaar gaam huvaa chhe (11), Majgadd des maanhe paanch hajaar gaam huvaa chhe (12), Kanoj des maanhe paanch hajaar gaam huvaa chhe (13), Maalvaa des maanhe baannu laakh gaam huvaa chhe (14), Narevaann Chinn des maanhe chh hajaar gaam huvaa chhe (15), Maahaa Chinn des maanhe sol hajaar gaam huvaa chhe (16), Dharmi Dhum Dadd des maanhe baar laakh gaam huvaa chhe (17), Khuraasaan des maanhe baar laakh gaam huvaa chhe (18.), Sav Savan maanhe baar laakh gaam huvaa chhe (19), Gajni maanhe baar laakh gaam huvaa chhe (20), Mathuraa maanhe ek karodd gaam huvaa chhe (21), Gujaraat des maanhe paanch karodd gaam huvaa chhe (22), Kaasmir maanhe baar laakh gaam huvaa chhe (23), ane Paattann maanhe baar laakh gaam huvaa chhe (24), evaa chovis mulak Pir Shams bodheaa chhe, chovis mulak maanhe biloter-so karodd bohoter laakh ne sol hajaar gaam chhe."
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

@Admin

What's 36 Mulk (Countries)?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Admin wrote: All these places may also be inside the body. And it may also be a symbol of what is going on in the spiritual world. Many ginans talk of mountains and rivers inside our body. The (or A) whole universe is inside us.
I am also inclined to think in this manner. We are created in the image of God and hence the universe is reflected in our body. However I am finding it difficult to relate the numbers with the human anatomy.

Perhaps we don't know enough about our human bodies understanding of which in ongoing.
swamidada_1

Post by swamidada_1 »

An interesting article on Naklanki Gita explained by Shiraz Pradhan:

Cutting-Edge Science in Syad Imam Shah’s Naklanki Geeta — Are the answers to secrets that Hadron Collider will reveal already in the Ginan?
AN IN-DEPTH STUDY OF NAKLANKI GEETA

BY SHIRAZ PRADHAN

“All fifty years of conscious brooding have brought me no closer to answer the question, what are photons (light particles)? Of course every rascal thinks he knows the answer, but he is deluding himself.” — Albert Einstein, quoted in Raymond W. Lam Seasonal Affective Disorder and Beyond, 1998.

In the conclusion of my previous article, Concepts of Modern Cosmology and Astrophysics in Two Ismaili Ginans, Choghadia and Mul Gayatri, I had asked a question: What was before the BIG BANG?

The Hadron Collider research at CERN, Switzerland is promising to reveal the deepest secrets of our universe. Hot topics of science today are the search for Dark Matter, a Theory of Every Thing (TOE) which involves the reconciliation of the Quantum Theory with the Theory of Relativity, and the State of the Universe before the Big Bang. Is it possible that some of our ancient ginans have answers that Hadron Collider Research is trying to come up with?

The focus of our study is a Granth, Naklanki Geeta, composed by Syad Imam Shah around 1400 CE. Our study will reveal that this ancient Granth, composed when the Incas Civilization and the Temples at Ankor Wat had begun to crumble and Europe was shaking off the vertigo of Dark Ages and entering the Renaissance period, is one of the most scientifically advanced and compact ancient document, besides the Ikhwa-al safa (The Brethren of Purity, 900 CE.). It touches on all ideas of Hadron Collider Research presented above. But before we delve in to it, I present below a table that puts Naklanki Geta on a comparative timescale of Scientific Development in the West over last 1000 years (see Table 1) as well as provide a brief introduction to the ginan....... continue

/simerg.com/literary-readings/cutting-edge-science-in-syad-imam-shahs-naklanki-geeta-are-the-answers-to-secrets-that-hadron-collider-will-reveal-already-in-the-ginan/
Admin

Post by Admin »

ismaili103 wrote:@Admin

What's 36 Mulk (Countries)?
As I said, it looks like India (Jampudwip) was called previously Chatris (36) Mulk and China was called Chowis (24) Mulk. I do not know the names of the individual states that composed these two countries the time when these ginans were written.
Admin

Post by Admin »

kmaherali wrote:
Admin wrote: All these places may also be inside the body. And it may also be a symbol of what is going on in the spiritual world. Many ginans talk of mountains and rivers inside our body. The (or A) whole universe is inside us.
I am also inclined to think in this manner. We are created in the image of God and hence the universe is reflected in our body. However I am finding it difficult to relate the numbers with the human anatomy.

Perhaps we don't know enough about our human bodies understanding of which in ongoing.
There are reference to the body as for example a city (Prem Patan Moto Ginan says "Prem Patan ek gam che." that it is a city ruled by 5 ministers (5 sens) in the Kingdom f the King and Queen, it has 9 beautiful gates etc..

Prem paattann gaam chhe,
te to puri kahevaay 13

Paayo poddo teno parttheyo,
farto kott parkaash 14

Nauv darvaajaa ghanna sobhtaa,
teni jugati apaar 15

In another ginan, it says there are 999 rivers in the body. But in Buddh Avatar it says god created 999 rivers referring to the physical earth.

197. He created 7 oceans
He created 999 rivers
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

4 Kalaps(Time period on Earth)

1) Jayela

2) Fayela

3) Arjaa

4) Khalifa

Fourth Kalap has 4 Joogs

1) Karta

2) Treta

2) Dwapar

4) Kaljug

4 Vedas(Holy Books)

1) Rig Ved

2) Yajur Ved

3) Shaam Ved

4) Athar Ved

4 Daag( What's this??)

1) Van Daag

2) Jal Daag

3) Agan Daag

4) Bhom Daag

4 Gur(Guides) in 4 Joogs

1) Gur Bhramma

2) Gur Vedur Vyass

3) Gur Vejhsthan

4) Gur Nabi Muhammad SAWS

4 Mukhis in 4 Joogs

1) Pahelaj

2) Harshchander

3) Jujhesthal

4) Pir Sadardin

4 Jaap(Meditative Words) in 4 Joogs

1) Sri Narsinh no Jaap

2) Sri Raam Chanderji no Jaap

3) Sri Budh no Jaap

4) Sri Naklanki no Jaap (Ali)

4 Ghat Paath in 4 Joogs

1) Sona nu (Gold)

2) Rupa nu (Silver)

3) Tramba nu (Copper)

4) Maati nu (Dust)

4 Vrat(Fasts) in 4 Joogs

1) Ekadaasi Ditvaari

2) Chaudasi Mangalvaari

3) Umaas Somvaari

4) Beej Sukhravaari

4 Khaan(Division of evolution of life)

1) Sitej

2) Jaarej

3) Indej

4) Udhboj

4 Vaans ( What's this??)

1) Saeja Vaan

2) Sagma Vaan

3) Agamaa Vaan

4) Atita Vaan

4 Khunna (What's this??)

1) Esaan Khun

2) Agan Khun

3) Nairut Khun

4) Vaaviy Khun

4 Roop (Manifestation) in 4 Joogs Or Qayam al Qiyamah of 4 Joogs

1) Sri Narsinh

2) Sri Raam

3) Sri Budh

4) Sri Naklanki ( Imam Ali A.S )

4 Daans

1) Kunjar Daan

2) Asav Daan

3) Gauvaa Daan

4) Ajaa Daan

4 Saaina (What's this??))

1) Sanomaan

2) Narodev

3) Saddaji

4) He Zinda Qayam Paaya

4 Mahaadev

1) Sambhoji

2) Ishvar

3) Maahadev

4) Bavaa Adam

4 Khetr ( Maybe places of Zahurat) of Qayam al Qiyamah in each Joogs

1) Kashmir Khetr

2) Lanka Khetr

3) Kul Khetr

4) Mulastan Khetr

4 Puri (Spiritual Realms)

1) Hans Puri

2) Bag Puri

3) Saam Puri

4) Hem Puri

4 Tirath(Pilgrimage)

1) Gat Tirath

2) Sukal Tirath

3) Bharam Tirath

4) Mugat Tirath

4 Takhat (Thrones)

1) Utar Dise (Sri Narsinh's Throne)

2) Purav Dise (Sri Raam's Throne)

3) Dakhan Dise (Sri Budh's Throne)

4) Pacham Dise (Sri Naklanki's Throne)
Admin

Post by Admin »

ismaili103 wrote: 4 Daag( What's this??)

1) Van Daag

2) Jal Daag

3) Agan Daag

4) Bhom Daag

4 Khunna (What's this??)

1) Esaan Khun

2) Agan Khun

3) Nairut Khun

4) Vaaviy Khun
These below are not authoritative answers, only some possibilities:

----------

I think Daag is the burial or disposal of a dead body.

Jall is disposal in water,

Agan in fire and

bhom in burial in earth.

I am not sure about Van, maybe leaving the body to be eaten by wild beasts?
----------------

I think Khun refers to the 4 composition of the body, earth, water, fire, air - char khanr or char khun or it may refer to the 4 stage of evolution - mineral, vegetal, animal and human

-----------------
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

Admin wrote:

1) Van Daag

2) Jal Daag

3) Agan Daag

4) Bhom Daag

4 Khunna (What's this??)

1) Esaan Khun

2) Agan Khun

3) Nairut Khun

4) Vaaviy Khun

----------

Agan in fire and

bhom in burial in earth.

----------------

I think Khun refers to the 4 composition of the body, earth, water, fire, air - char khanr or char khun or it may refer to the 4 stage of evolution - mineral, vegetal, animal and human

-----------------
Thanks for the explanation, Van means forest so your interpretation makes sense.

Any idea abou 4 Saaina?

1) Sanomaan

2) Narodev

3) Saddaji

4) He Zinda Qayam Payaa
Admin

Post by Admin »

ismaili103 wrote: Any idea about 4 Saaina?

1) Sanomaan

2) Narodev

3) Saddaji

4) He Zinda Qayam Payaa
I have not heard the first three but the fourth used to be our salutation for centuries, today the Imam Shahis and the Athias still greet each other with "Haijanda", "Kayam Dev Paya."

Actually just last month one of the Imam Shahis sent me a whatsup text saying "Gor ni gat jamat ne sahejanda kejo"
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

What are the beliefs of Imam Shahis? Do they believe in the Imamat of MHI?
Admin

Post by Admin »

ismaili103 wrote:What are the beliefs of Imam Shahis? Do they believe in the Imamat of MHI?
No they believe Syed Imamshah is the Imam however they only separated recently during the time of Imam Nizar II due to lack of communication with our Imams. They do recite all our Ginans and part of our Old Dua. Theit Ghat Pat ji kriya is similar and they give sukrit also, recite gat pat ja ginans. Thie "mandir" is usually called "Naklanki Narayanr" mandir or Satpanth Mandir.

The subject has been discussed elesewhere in this Forum. Lets keep this thread on Naklanki Gita.
Admin

Post by Admin »

ismaili103 wrote:4 Kalaps(Time period on Earth)

1) Jayela

2) Fayela

3) Arjaa

4) Khalifa

Here is what I found painted on a wall of the residence of one of the Maharaj of the Satpanth Piranapanthis a couple of weeks ago in Gujrat. It has those info from their perspective which is in many case similar to ours and you can see on line 21 on the various burials. (last one is Bhom Dag)

star_munir

Post by star_munir »

ismaili103 wrote:
Admin wrote:

1) Van Daag

2) Jal Daag

3) Agan Daag

4) Bhom Daag

4 Khunna (What's this??)

1) Esaan Khun

2) Agan Khun

3) Nairut Khun

4) Vaaviy Khun

----------

Agan in fire and

bhom in burial in earth.

----------------

-----------------
Thanks for the explanation, Van means forest so your interpretation makes sense.

Any idea abou 4 Saaina?

1) Sanomaan

2) Narodev

3) Saddaji

4) He Zinda Qayam Payaa

From what I have read, 4 khaan are ways through which souls were entered in the bodies.
Satej/tej khan....growth by fission like amoeba, bacteria OR according to some interpretation growth in moisture

Zarej/Jarej Khan....Growth from seeds e.g trees, plants etc OR according to another interpretation jellyish things growing with plants under ocean

Andaj Khan: birth from egg e.g. birds and fish

Udboj Khan: growth in womb e.g mammals

4 saina probably refers to the the words one has to utter when entering the place of worship...so in Kaljug it is Hai Zinda/ Qayam Paya
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

Thanks Munir,

This is what one of our forum member " AJD " has to say about it.

Narodev: Shah and Pir

Saddaji: Everliving
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

Admin wrote:
ismaili103 wrote:4 Kalaps(Time period on Earth)

1) Jayela

2) Fayela

3) Arjaa

4) Khalifa

Here is what I found painted on a wall of the residence of one of the Maharaj of the Satpanth Piranapanthis a couple of weeks ago in Gujrat. It has those info from their perspective which is in many case similar to ours and you can see on line 21 on the various burials. (last one is Bhom Dag)

Sadly I can't read and write Gujrati :( :(
Aakash

Post by Aakash »

Naklanki Geeta
By Saiyad Imam Shah, wonderfully recited on you tube on the Aly Sunderji Channel.
Link:
https://youtu.be/_Y39w1FnVoY
ismaili103

Re: Naklanki Gita

Post by ismaili103 »

In Naklanki Geeta, there are additional names in the list of the manifestations of the light of Imamat.

NOOR UN ALA NOOR

1. IMAM AHUNAH (AHUNKAAR) - Ego

2. IMAM ALAKH - Beyond Perception

3. IMAM NAAMNIL - Without Name

4. IMAM ANIL - Wind

5. IMAM SOON

6. IMAM SAAN (SHAAM)

7. IMAM NAAN (MAAN)

8. IMAM GINAN - Knowledge

9. IMAM NOOR

10. IMAM TEJ - Light

11. IMAM JAL - Water

12. IMAM KAMAL - Perfection

13. IMAM ADBUDH - Wonders

14. IMAM JAAG (JUG) - World

15. IMAM TANTAW (TATWA) - Essence

16. IMAM PREMTANTAW (PREM TATWA) - Love Essence

- HET - Love

- MAYA - Illusion

- KAYA - Matter

17. IMAM AAD PURUSH - Supreme Lord

AHUNKAAR - Ego

PRAKASH - Bright Light

NAABH KAMAL (MADHE BHAVE BRAHMA) - Prophetic Light created from Navel of Supreme Lord

I have tried to translate these names into English, would love other members to translate remaining names and correct me if I have translated it wrong.