Best Practices -Inclusive Leadership - Imam’s Guidance

Discussion on doctrinal issues
mahebubchatur

Best Practices -Inclusive Leadership - Imam’s Guidance

Post by mahebubchatur »

Hazar Imam’s guidance and Foresight’s on having Best Practices and Inclusive Leadership for the last 25 years. And what is needed now for next generations -   http://ismaili.net/source/chatur-best-practice.pdf
mahebubchatur

Post by mahebubchatur »

In 2018, Hazar Imam gave guidance(Firman) how to better deal with crisis and best practice too . He asked Leaders of the community, to use and include the Community in their institutions which are for the Jamat - community first, and they to locally include their neighbours and country (Read below)

“Our work Jamat is more global then it has ever been in its history. It (Jamat) has more and more institutions serving in critical areas of healthcare, education, economic, support;- all the areas where we believe, where I believe that the Jamat need support, for a happy, consolidated future.”“ And I say to my spiritual children here; whenever there is knowledge whereever there is competence such as here. Let us use that competence so that it becomes a global resource for the Jamat around the world. “

(Hazar Imam confirms these institutions are for the “support and use” of the Jamat & they are a resource of the Jamat)

“So I say, in a global Jamaat take the best from every country in the world bring it to yourselves, anchor it in the future of the Jamat and strengthen the future of the Jamat through this knowledge. This knowledge can be anchored particularly in our institutions and, and therefore I say to my spiritual children this evening those who are interested and willing and happy to serve professionally in a given areas of human need , what ever they may be come forward in let us be grateful for your knowledge,your encouragement and your support. I am thinking of our education institutions I am thinking of our health institutions I am thinking of our economic institutions.
We need the most competent knowledge that we can find anywhere in the world, and fortunately much of that is in there in the Jamat. We are fortunate it is there, so I simply say to my spiritual children today come forward and help us to build confidence, capacity in all the countries where the Jamat is living.”

(Hazar Imam has repeatedly asked & reminded the Leadership and Jamat for TKN since Golden Jubilee to be “used” by the Jamats entities. Leadership in control have not done and need to do so)

“Let us build strong institutions so that the future generations can live in an environment which is increasingly well organised increasingly able to respond if there are crisis that occur , increasingly capable to think ahead in time , so that our institutions perform as they should in the service of (Jamats) future generations. “
(Hazar Imam June 2018)

We now have a crisis - Covid 19. Leaders are still blocking information, Firmans reports programmes and budgets.

Local Jamats do not know. Local Mukhi’s say they have instructions to help, but not to share the Budgets and programmes for their Local Jamats, and of area of the Jamat. ?

The same Group in control are selective, and motivated by self interest and exclusion. (Not inclusion, collective interest or best Practices which a Hazar Imam has asked - (See another Firman below)

THEREFORE - All Leaders and the Jamat need to realise, change and do what Hazar Imam has repeatedly asked.

Link to more of What more Hazar Imam said & asked us to do on Best Practice & Leadership -
http://ismaili.net/source/chatur-best-practice.pdf

“If you share your knowledge to enhance our institutions, I will be enormously happy”

“Our priority is to enhance and to strengthen our institutions for our own children and for our future generations”

“I am seeking for our institutions what is known in the commercial world is best practice” Any contribution that you can make to sustaining or creating best practice in our institutions is a magnificent contribution and I would welcome the support of all who are capable of sharing best practice in any field of human endeavour”

“Hazar Imam also said and asked the Following in(Sadly Leaders in control have not done this and are not today)

“ it is important that around the world the Jamat should benefit from the most competent the most qualified in all fields of human endeavour.

So I am saying to my spiritual children if you have the time if you have the will to take a little window out of your lives and devote a little window of time and energy and competence and knowledge of the Jamat around the world, I would be immensely happy and I believe it will bring you happiness and I know that it will bring enormous happiness to the Jamats that you are assisting”

“Over the decades ahead we will seek to build strong Institutions to serve the Jamat in various parts of the world therefore we will be enhancing our competencies in education from early childhood development right through to post-Tertiary education.”

“I will be seeking to improve the health of our Jamat and Our Jamat, like populations around the world , is illustrating or showing weaknesses in cardiology or oncology , and therefore we have to understand what are the causes of the situation, and see how we can best address those causes. .”

“I would like that the knowledge and the competences of this Jamat living in highly industrialised society with high levels of competence in many fields , should share that knowledge , that competence with our institutions in the developing world. This does not mean that you give up your careers what it means is that you try to find a window when you can work with institutions in Africa in Asia in central Asia to enhance the quality of our institutions. “

“And keep in mind that these institutions are not serving just the Jamat they are serving also other populations of those countries and therefore when you assist these institutions competences you are actually assisting these countries to improve the quality of life of their citizens. “
(Vancouver in May 2018)

Google translate

2018 માં, હઝાર ઇમામે સંકટને પહોંચી વળવા માર્ગદર્શન (ફર્મન) આપ્યું હતું. તેમણે નેતાઓને જમાતનીસંસ્થાનોમાં જમાતનો ઉપયોગ કરવા અને સમાવિષ્ટ કરવા જણાવ્યું હતું જે પહેલા જમાત માટે છે. (નીચે વાંચો)

“અમારું કામ જમાત વધુ વૈશ્વિક છે પછી તેના ઇતિહાસમાં તે ક્યારેય રહ્યું છે. તેમાં (જમાતની) આરોગ્યસંભાળ, શિક્ષણ, આર્થિક, ટેકાના મહત્વપૂર્ણ ક્ષેત્રોમાં સેવા આપતી વધુ અને વધુ સંસ્થાઓ છે; - જ્યાં આપણે માનીએછીએ તેવા બધા ક્ષેત્રો, જ્યાં હું માનું છું કે સુખી, એકીકૃત ભવિષ્ય માટે જમાતને ટેકોની જરૂર છે. "" અને હુંમારા આધ્યાત્મિક બાળકોને અહીં કહો; જ્યારે પણ ત્યાં જ્ knowledgeાન હોય ત્યાં આવડત જેવી યોગ્યતાહોય છે. ચાલો આપણે તે યોગ્યતાનો ઉપયોગ કરીએ જેથી તે વિશ્વભરના જમાત માટે વૈશ્વિક સાધન બની શકે. “

(હઝાર ઇમામે પુષ્ટિ આપી છે કે આ સંસ્થાઓ જમાતના "ટેકો અને ઉપયોગ" માટે છે અને તે જમાતનું સાધનછે)

“તેથી હું કહું છું કે, વૈશ્વિક જમાતમાં વિશ્વના દરેક દેશમાંથી શ્રેષ્ઠમાં પોતાને લાવો, જમાતની ભાવિમાં લંગરલગાવો અને આ જ્ knowledgeાન દ્વારા જમાતનું ભવિષ્ય મજબૂત બનાવો. આ જ્ knowledgeાનવિશેષરૂપે અમારી સંસ્થાઓમાં લંગર થઈ શકે છે અને તેથી હું આજે સાંજે મારા આધ્યાત્મિક બાળકોને કહું છુંકે જેઓ માનવ જરૂરિયાતનાં ક્ષેત્રોમાં વ્યાવસાયિક રૂપે સેવા આપવા માટે ઇચ્છુક અને ઇચ્છુક અને ખુશ છે, તેઓ જે આગળ આવે છે તે અમને દો. તમારા જ્ knowledgeાન, તમારા પ્રોત્સાહન અને તમારા ટેકો માટેઆભારી બનો. હું આપણી શિક્ષણ સંસ્થાઓ વિશે વિચારી રહ્યો છું હું આપણી આરોગ્ય સંસ્થાઓ વિશેવિચારી રહ્યો છું હું આપણી આર્થિક સંસ્થાઓ વિશે વિચારી રહ્યો છું.
આપણને સૌથી સક્ષમ જ્ knowledgeાનની જરૂર છે જે આપણે વિશ્વમાં ક્યાંય પણ શોધી શકીએ છીએ, અને સદ્ભાગ્યે તેમાથી વધારે તે જમાતમાં છે. અમારું ભાગ્ય છે કે તે ત્યાં છે, તેથી હું ફક્ત મારા આધ્યાત્મિકબાળકોને કહું છું કે જમાત જ્યાં વસવાટ કરે છે તે દેશોમાં આત્મવિશ્વાસ, ક્ષમતા વિકસાવવામાં અમને મદદકરશે. "

(હઝાર ઇમામ દ્વારા વારંવાર ટીકેએન માટે નેતૃત્વ અને જમાતને પૂછવામાં આવ્યું છે અને યાદ અપાવી છે, કારણ કે સુવર્ણ જયંતિ જમાતની સંસ્થાઓ દ્વારા "ઉપયોગમાં લેવાય" છે. નિયંત્રણમાં રહેલા નેતાઓ જૂથે આમકર્યું નથી)

“ચાલો આપણે મજબૂત સંસ્થાઓ બનાવીએ જેથી ભવિષ્યની પે generationsી એવા પર્યાવરણમાં જીવીશકે જે વધુ સારી રીતે ગોઠવાય છે, જો ત્યાં સંકટ સર્જાય હોય તો જવાબ આપવા સક્ષમ બને, સમયસરઆગળ વિચારવામાં સક્ષમ બને, જેથી આપણી સંસ્થાઓએ તેમ જ કરવું જોઈએ તેમ કરે ભાવિ પેgenerationsી (જમાત) ની સેવા. “
(હઝાર ઇમામ જૂન 2018)

કોવિડ 19. આગેવાનો હજી પણ માહિતીને અવરોધિત કરી રહ્યાં છે, ફિરમાન્સ પ્રોગ્રામ્સ અને બજેટની જાણ કરેછે.

સ્થાનિક જમાતને ખબર નથી. સ્થાનિક મુળીઓ કહે છે કે તેમની પાસે મદદની સૂચનાઓ છે, પરંતુ તેમનાસ્થાનિક જમાટ માટે અને જમાતના ક્ષેત્રના બજેટ અને કાર્યક્રમો શેર કરવા નહીં. ?

સમાન ક્લીક- જૂથ પસંદગીયુક્ત છે, અને સ્વ હિત અને બાકાત દ્વારા પ્રેરિત છે. (સમાવિષ્ટ નહીં, સામૂહિકહિત અથવા શ્રેષ્ઠ પ્રયાસો કે જે એક હઝાર ઇમામે પૂછ્યું છે - (નીચે બીજી ફર્મન જુઓ))

ત્યાંથી - બધા નેતાઓ અને જમાતને હઝાર ઇમામ દ્વારા વારંવાર કહેવામાં આવ્યું છે તે સમજવાની, તેનેબદલવાની અને કરવાની જરૂર છે.

વધુ હઝાર ઇમામે જે કહ્યું તે વધુની લિંક અને અમને શ્રેષ્ઠ પ્રેક્ટિસ અને નેતૃત્વ પર કરવાનું કહ્યું -
http://ismaili.net/source/chatur-best-p ... #2591;.pdf

“જો તમે અમારી સંસ્થાઓને વધારવા માટે તમારું જ્ shareાન વહેંચશો તો હું ખૂબ ખુશ થઈશ”.

"અમારી પ્રાધાન્યતા આપણા પોતાના બાળકો માટે અને આપણી ભાવિ પે forી માટેની સંસ્થાઓને વધારવાઅને મજબૂત બનાવવી છે."

“હું અમારી સંસ્થાઓને શોધી રહ્યો છું જે વ્યવસાયિક વિશ્વમાં જાણીતી છે તે શ્રેષ્ઠ પ્રથા છે” તમે અમારીસંસ્થાઓમાં શ્રેષ્ઠ પ્રથા ટકાવી રાખવા અથવા બનાવવા માટે જે યોગદાન આપી શકો છો તે એક ભવ્યયોગદાન છે અને હું જે લોકો વહેંચવા સક્ષમ છે તેના ટેકોનું સ્વાગત કરીશ. માનવ પ્રયત્નો કોઈપણ ક્ષેત્રમાં શ્રેષ્ઠઅભ્યાસ ”

“હઝાર ઇમામે પણ કહ્યું અને નીચેના લોકોને પૂછ્યું (દુર્ભાગ્યે નિયંત્રણમાં રહેલા નેતાઓએ આમ કર્યું નથી અનેઆજે નથી)

“તે મહત્વનું છે કે વિશ્વભરમાં જમાતને માનવ પ્રયત્નોના તમામ ક્ષેત્રોમાં સૌથી લાયક, સૌથી યોગ્યથી લાભ લેવોજોઈએ.

તેથી હું મારા આધ્યાત્મિક બાળકોને કહું છું કે જો તમારી પાસે સમય હોય તો તમારે જીવનમાંથી થોડી વિંડો કાtakeવાની અને વિશ્વભરની જમાતની થોડો સમય, શક્તિ અને યોગ્યતા અને જ્ devoteાન આપવાની ઇચ્છાહોય, તો હું હોઈશ અતિશય ખુશ છે અને હું માનું છું કે તે તમને સુખ આપશે અને હું જાણું છું કે તે જમાતને તમેપ્રદાન કરી રહ્યા છે તેમાં ખુબ ખુશીઓ આવશે. ”

"આગળના દાયકાઓ દરમિયાન અમે વિશ્વના વિવિધ ભાગોમાં જમાતની સેવા આપવા માટે મજબૂત સંસ્થાઓબનાવવાનો પ્રયત્ન કરીશું તેથી બાળપણના વિકાસથી માંડીને શિક્ષણ પછીની તાલીમ સુધી આપણે શિક્ષણમાંઆપણી આવડત વધારીશું."

"હું અમારા જમાત અને આપણા જમાતની તંદુરસ્તી સુધારવાની કોશિશ કરીશ, દુનિયાભરની વસ્તીની જેમ, હ્રદયશાસ્ત્ર અથવા ologyન્કોલોજીમાં નબળાઈઓ બતાવી રહ્યો છું અથવા બતાવી રહ્યો છે, અને તેથીઆપણે પરિસ્થિતિના કારણો શું છે તે સમજવું પડશે, અને આપણે કેવી રીતે તે કારણોને શ્રેષ્ઠ રીતે સંબોધિતકરી શકે છે. ”

“હું તે જ્ knowledgeાન અને સ્પર્ધાઓને પસંદ કરું છું
mahebubchatur

Good Leadership guidance 1400 years ago & today

Post by mahebubchatur »

New Article on Good Leadership in TheIsmaili.

This is based solely on Firmans of Hazrat Imam Ali (see below) - This was about 1400 years ago.

Today, Aga Khan, Hazar Imam has given his guidance- Firmans on Good Leadership, & has asked the community to look at their past,& bring the lessons and knowledge forward. (This includes the Fatimid period)

Summary of Imam Ali's Firmans for Leaders on Good Governance (in serving the community & in their Institutions)

•They should Fear Allah, & Obey the Quran. ( That includes Firman of Imam). Without this they cannot achieve virtue ( high moral ethical standards)

•They should be fair to all members of the community; people and staff (Hazar Imam says the same )

•They should choose the most qualified , yet virtuous, honest, truthful, and pious people for administration (Hazar Imam says the same )

•They should be just (Hazar Imam says the same)

•They should not allow back-biting and scandal-mongering (Hazar Imam says the same - re misleading misinformation and disinformation )

•They should supervise the activities of staff and be sure that justice and social equality are observed ( Hazar Imam says the same)

•They should consult with staff and not issue authoritative orders made solely by them ( Hazar Imam says the same, Inclusion, collaboration & consensus)

•They should fight against corruption, injustice and evil usages of authority (Hazar Imam says the same)

•They should keep regular and persistent communications with all Team Leaders appointed ( Hazar Imam says the same)

•They should avoid self-admiration and self-appreciation. ( Hazar Imam says the same)

•They should not take for themselves or their relatives any common property or in which others have rights (Hazar Imam says the same)

•If members of the community question & accuse them of excess, apologise, and be truthful to them because this will bring relief for the people and healing in the soul (Hazar Imam says the same re transparency accountability and answerability to those they serve)

•They should do good to those in need; & be companions with the needy, in public; (Hazar Imam says the same)

•They should be humble. (Hazar Imam says the same)

Hazar Imam’s guidance (Firmans) on Good Leadership is Best Practices and inclusion based on the ethics of our faith and pluralism (cosmopolitan ethics)

One of the main difference. At the time of Imam Ali women were traditionally excluded. Today Hazar Imam includes all Women on merit. This change was started by Mawlana Sultan Mohammed Shah

Links to article of Hazar Imam’s, Aga Khan’s guidance on Leadership (with Firmans)

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... pic&t=9334

http://ismaili.net/source/chatur-covid19.pdf

New Article “The importance of good leadership”
THE.ISMAILI
PORTUGAL 29 April 2020

Prophet Muhammad and the Imams were concerned with both the spiritual and the material aspects of life.

They wanted to create societies founded on ethical principles so that people would be able to live with respect and dignity.

Creating such societies needed good leadership.

In the medieval period, we find all kinds of rulers. There were some who were tyrants and oppressed people under them. Other rulers cared about the lives of their subjects. They made laws which enabled people to live in peace and harmony.

In Muslim societies, the rulers were expected to base their rule on ethical principles of Islam. Some rulers did, while others did not.

The passages quoted below are from a letter that Imam Ali is believed to have written to his governor, Malik al-Ashtar. He was appointed by the Imam to be the Governor of Egypt in the 7th century CE.

This letter shows the importance that Hazrat Ali placed on how people were governed.

He wanted all groups to be treated with respect, dignity and fairness.

He placed great responsibility on leaders to rule in ways which would lead to better societies.

Imam Ali´s advice to his governor, Malik al-Ashtar

“(Fear) Allah and keep Allah in view in respect of the lowest class, consisting of those who have few means: the poor, the destitute, the penniless and the disabled...for the sake of Allah of His obligations towards them for which He has made you responsible. Fix for them a share from the public funds and a share from the crops of lands.

Take care of the affairs of those of them who do not approach you because they are of unsightly appearance, or those whom people regard as low...Deal with them with a sense of responsibility to Allah on the day you will meet Him, because of all the subjects, these people are the most deserving of fair treatment...Take care of the orphans and the aged who have no means (for livelihood) ...”

The full letter can be read on page 219 of the e-book "Justice and Remembrance" published by the Institute of Ismaili Studies:
Source: STEP Book “One World Many Hopes”, Institute of Ismaili Studies
TheIsmaili

https://iis.ac.uk/node/230601?qt-public ... blications

http://isma.li/Wno-xY

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_ ... _al-Ashtar
swamidada_2

Post by swamidada_2 »

Chatur Saheb;
In your above article, while quoting from Nahej ul Balaghah, in parenthesis you wrote 'Hazar Imam says the same' but you omitted in very first sentence the same words:
•They should Fear Allah, & Obey the Quran. ( That includes Firman of Imam). Without this they cannot achieve virtue ( high moral ethical standards)
No doubt in Ismailism high moral ethical standards are basic derived from Quran. So Hazar Imam says the same also.
mahebubchatur

Social Media - Best Practices - New Article

Post by mahebubchatur »

His Highness the Aga Khan, Hazar Imam, has advised on Best Practice which includes seeking, checking, reading and sharing reliable information in the media. That includes social and all types of Media.

A new article below by Aniza Meghani regarding this. “with so much misleading information and sites, let us protect ourselves and safeguard our community.”

Social media is the most powerful tool in the world, one that can make you or break you ! Gone are the days of hearing genuine news by physically buying the newspaper or researching material by visiting the good old fashion library. No more writing a letter and posting it before you patiently wait for a reply.

THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER AT A TOUCH OF A BUTTON. That is the most dangerous part of it all.
We simply access, copy, paste and distort leaving a trail of one’s data history. Data that others can still access. That is more worrying because if you are not careful, it will come back and haunt you when you least expect it. This is critical for students of today when applying for university places or jobs.

Be warned, in certain places as soon as you enter a building, your mobile will give them your history without you even knowing. Now that’s scary!

So today, we have within our community, weblinks that allow us to access our Jamati activity and keep us informed. However, with so much misleading information and sites, let us protect ourselves and safeguard our community. To do so, I thought why not show examples of misleading sites that are harmful and painful.

Almost all Ismailis today, traversing through all age groups, from old to young, from those who are fully conversant in the English language to those who do not understand even basic words of English, everybody is on or wants to be on social media.

As Ismailis we are particularly drawn to those pages or sites which display beautiful photographs of our beloved Imam and members of his family, whom we respectfully refer as the Noorani family. Many of us immediately post a ‘like’ or reply with “Yam” wherever we see a photograph of Hazar Imam or his name.

Many of us even join these groups or sites or pages just because the name of Hazar Imam and his photograph are in the title.
I am writing this article because having just concluded reading the recently released Farman book containing the Jamati work Farmans from 2011-2013, it struck me as a matter of curiosity that Mawlana Hazar Imam, in these Farmans — as well as in the Lisbon Diamond Jubilee Darbar Farman — repeatedly stresses to us, his beloved children, to learn and understand English. My cocooned world is all about English, so it felt strange reading about the imperativeness of learning the global language of English.

It wasn’t until recently that I came across the danger of not knowing English well. Or perhaps even the dangers of not reading properly.

Social media is greatly to blame for this growing culture of posting likes to images and skimming through texts. Not really reading, not really absorbing the context of a post, just hitting the like or follow button on whatever pops up on the screen that catches your fancy, in this case, a photograph of Hazar Imam or his name.

It’s sad really. But something still needs to be done. Hence the purpose of this post.

There is a group, or maybe several groups, on social media that tend to post lovely photos of Mawlana Hazar Imam and the Noorani family. It’s heartening, I am sure, to see the glittering countenances of our Imam and the Noorani family, is it not? So, we click the like button and we follow that page or join that group – however, we are absolutely, intolerably clueless about the actual purpose of it. And then, bam! Out of the blue, the very same page posts a sacrilegious article about Hazar Imam, albeit coupled with a beatific photo of him.

Now, if you are a reader by nature, you would be highly scandalized. But if you’re a skimmer, or if you don’t understand English, or if you don’t bother to read the text and are just mesmerized by Mawla’s resplendent smile (I don’t blame you, but I do), you are treading on dangerous ground because you may inadvertently be joining a group that is anti-Imam, anti-Noorani family and anti-Ismaili.

My advice: whenever you see a photograph or name of Hazar Imam, refrain from putting a like or leaving a YAM reply or joining the group blindly. READ all the posts on that page –present and past — as well as read the website where the social media link takes you. And join or reply or like only if the page is in legitimate praise of Hazar Imam. Do the same for each quote, message and link that you receive, and don’t blindly re-forward a message that has been forwarded to you simply because it has come from a trustworthy or reliable source.

Because, as a murid of Hazar Imam, how can you — how can you approve of anything that mocks him, that belittles him, that spreads falsities and terrible lies about him and our faith? How can you be a part of that?

And do not forget that the administrators of these sites are very clever — they will post three very beautiful articles or photographs in praise of Hazar Imam, but then will slip in an article of hate speech against the Imam, the Noorani family and/or the Ismaili Community.

STOP THE ZOMBIE-LIKING BECAUSE IT HELPS SPUR THESE NEFARIOUS PEOPLE ON AND SUCH PAGES AND SITES TO FLOURISH!

And please explain this to all of your friends and relatives who are on social media but who do not understand English.

You have a duty to do this.

Date posted: May 4, 2020.
© Aniza Meghani London UK

Link to What Hazar Imam has said about misinformation and the Post pact society we are living in today Link http://ismaili.net/timeline/2016/ismail ... 2016.pdf[i][/i]
Indigo

Post by Indigo »

Yam
Hope all my brothers and sisters are keeping well and healthy.

Aniza Meghani’s article is excellent as it touches on a very relevant subject. Truly there are many sites that post vitriolic comments about our Imam, His family and our community and they try to camouflage their poisonous thoughts by dissolving them in sugar. In other words some beautiful photographs of Hazar Imam and quotes, which draw us in. But then , the articles are packed with venom. One such fb site I have come across is entitled
“ Noor Mowlana Shah Karim Al-Husseini Hazar Imam”
In which the Imam has been mocked, made out to be openly against Holy Quran and to add insult to injury the Imam is an International money launderer. This is just the tip of the iceberg! The site is chock full of venom 😡
Do NOT be fooled by the title and by the photographs. Do NOT post likes and Do NOT join and forward. Our Iman can be swayed especially for the youth and for those who don’t have deep knowledge of our faith.

Tell One Tell All , especially those who do not understand English.

“ Eji Gurnar thi bhula taasu vaad na kijie teto avarko jiv dolaave”
“Do not associate with those who have gone against the Imam, they will shake your faith and make you sway towards them “

Finally, be forewarned!

Check out these links for yourself and please leave this group especially:

https://m.facebook.com/noormowlana/phot ... &source=48

swamidada_2

Post by swamidada_2 »

There is unlimited negative literature uploaded on internet (U-Tube, Facebook What's App and so on) against Ismailism, Ismail Imams, family of Hazar Imam, and Ismaili Tariqah. These anti Ismaili bloggers lured mostly young enthusiastic Ismailis with little knowledge of our Tariqah. These bloggers call them, invite them, challenge them and corner them.

Some unofficial Ismaili blogs and bloggers (not related to our institutions) intentionally or unintentionally provide ammo to these non Ismaili mischief mongers who take advantage of statements by Ismaili bloggers and create negative impressions.
How to stop them - there is no way until such software or technology pops up to delete such negative propaganda.

In this regard Hazar Imam's policy is perfect; be silent, have patient, don't reply, don't loose mind, stay away.

And I always say; Dogs will keep barking but caravan will move on.
mahebubchatur

Post by mahebubchatur »

swamidada wrote:There is unlimited negative literature uploaded on internet (U-Tube, Facebook What's App and so on) against Ismailism, Ismail Imams, family of Hazar Imam, and Ismaili Tariqah. These anti Ismaili bloggers lured mostly young enthusiastic Ismailis with little knowledge of our Tariqah. These bloggers call them, invite them, challenge them and corner them.

Some unofficial Ismaili blogs and bloggers (not related to our institutions) intentionally or unintentionally provide ammo to these non Ismaili mischief mongers who take advantage of statements by Ismaili bloggers and create negative impressions.
How to stop them - there is no way until such software or technology pops up to delete such negative propaganda.

In this regard Hazar Imam's policy is perfect; be silent, have patient, don't reply, don't loose mind, stay away.

Hazar Imam #AgaKhan has asked the community to seek and share reliable facts. And to demystify our faith. And correct misinformation. And to use the latest communication technology , and do so judiciously. And to have best practice, and be his Dais.

The community institutions and members of the community are using internet online communication to publish, & Share knowledge and facts including Firmans, Deedars, and now they have television - The Ismaili TV too.

It is not true that Hazar Imam's policy is to be silent, don't reply, and or stay away. On the contrary Imam advocates dialogue inclusion imparting an understanding replacing ignorance and be pluralistic. And be respectful.

http://ismaili.net/timeline/2016/ismail ... y-2016.pdf
swamidada_2

Post by swamidada_2 »

mahebubchatur wrote:
swamidada wrote:There is unlimited negative literature uploaded on internet (U-Tube, Facebook What's App and so on) against Ismailism, Ismail Imams, family of Hazar Imam, and Ismaili Tariqah. These anti Ismaili bloggers lured mostly young enthusiastic Ismailis with little knowledge of our Tariqah. These bloggers call them, invite them, challenge them and corner them.

Hazar Imam #AgaKhan has asked the community to seek and share reliable facts. And to demystify our faith. And correct misinformation. And to use the latest communication technology , and do so judiciously. And to have best practice, and be his Dais.

The community institutions and members of the community are using internet online communication to publish, & Share knowledge and facts including Firmans, Deedars, and now they have television - The Ismaili TV too.

It is not true that Hazar Imam's policy is to be silent, don't reply, and or stay away. On the contrary Imam advocates dialogue inclusion imparting an understanding replacing ignorance and be pluralistic. And be respectful.

http://ismaili.net/timeline/2016/ismail ... y-2016.pdf
With due respect, I have noticed when you mention Hazar Imam you also write #Aga Khan. Is there any ta'weel in it?

Below I am mentioning my 2 paragraphs again.
These anti Ismaili bloggers lured mostly young enthusiastic Ismailis with little knowledge of our Tariqah. These bloggers call them, invite them, challenge them and corner them.

Please explain me if you can, How can we control these enthusiastic youth and Ismaili bloggers with limited knowledge.

It is the responsibillty of ITREB AND IIS to create an official website to answer and explain non Ismailis our Tariqah and related issues. In the words of Hazar Imam," Leaders are not telling the jamits (hidayat) what Imam tells them to tell jamaits". They want Imam should do all things.
Mostly Muslims and others do not believe or follow pluralism.
swamidada

Post by swamidada »

An Analogy:

Murshid or Religious leader is like GPS.
GPS guides us to right direction and by following instructions one can reach destination.
GPS says turn to right we turn to right, or when GPS says turn to left direction we turn to left, or it directs to keep moving forward we follow the instructions.
Same way Murshid knows the right path and direct the followers to follow that path to reach destination.