Ask Admin

Post Reply
agakhani
Posts: 2059
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 8:49 am
Location: TEXAS. U.S.A.

Post by agakhani »

To Nuseri:-

Please forgive me for my heavily criticize on almost your every post , some time you may be wrong but it is possible that most of time I MAY BE WRONG too!!..

About apology:-
I do not think it is necessary to apologize to Admin for my above comments, however if my apology make you and him happy then yes 'I am sorry' for my above comments but I will stand whatever I wrote earlier!! BTW thanks for your decent post above.
nuseri
Posts: 1374
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:54 am

Post by nuseri »

To Agakhani: Ya Ali Madad.

My post to you which you have replied is already deleted by sheer moving of magical wand held by Admin.
I have called Admin stubborn n adamant because he may be cherishing the blinker eye patch left in legacy by Late person.
He is comfortable with 67% average truth but cautious n fearful of 100% truth which his mentor never had.

HAQIQATI MOMAN EK BIJAA NA BHAI SAMMAN CHE ANEE EK
PANJA NE UNGLIYO CHE.

You may have a great mind but Admin sure has a greater Heart.
( for his mind testing is on ?)
tret
Posts: 1195
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by tret »

nuseri wrote:...He is comfortable with 67% average truth but cautious n fearful of 100% truth which his mentor never had.
Just on a funny note... that accurate?!?!?!? :D:D:D that you calculated the exact percentage (67)?? I wish there was a formula that you could do such things....
nuseri
Posts: 1374
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:54 am

Post by nuseri »

To Admin:Ya Ali Madad.

You recently put an extract from memoirs of Agakhan III.(Imam SMS)
on the top of the main page.
It was" One lives in Quran,but not written in that way....."Can you please repost those lines as it is important
Admin
Posts: 6314
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 10:37 am
Contact:

Post by Admin »

Extract on the main pages are taken randomly from a series of extract programmed into our system. Eventualy you will see it again... randomly.
nuseri
Posts: 1374
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:54 am

Post by nuseri »

To Admin:Ya Ali Madad.
In a topic which started in fair posting of 'Ruhani Roshni' and value added
done in early posting.
'Ruhani Roshni' is a living part of and aspiration of our great TARIQA.
it is like a solar light of 1 lac lumens of brightness. (one lumen = one candella).
If any person coming with dying candles trying to derials the topic and the important topic goes into locking.
It is an intended mischief happening with your Blessings.
When you are aware of 5x NO value candles being posted n debate going into 12 pages AGAIN N AGAIN.
WHAT are you doing????
I request of reopen the important topic as value to Ismails the first few postings to be there for further messages on that.
You can just transfer all unwarranted pages to any section, Why the subject is locked.
Somebody may be wishing that all topics get locked and your website is shut for good.
Please wake for the cause of ALI.
Admin
Posts: 6314
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 10:37 am
Contact:

Post by Admin »

There was no value added in the topic by any of the people posting and it looks like people want to deviate from the subject of the thread. There is no reason to continue devaluating a discussion that started well and which was going to become a complete distraction from the subject and where interesting info would be buried within thousands of posts irrelevant to the title subject.

There was no discussion on Ruhani Roshni and the discussion was being deviated to directions of namaz etc.. which is already part of another thread.
star_munir
Posts: 1670
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by star_munir »

Dear Admin,
Its only a suggestion to improve quality of the forum section. Its again upto you to decide what should be done.
I think there are some members who deliberately try to change and divert others from the main topic of discussion and repeat same thing in every topic. As a result posts totally differs from the title of the thread. I would request you to please delete all the posts which are not relevant to its main topic. The members who dont know about the subject should better stop commenting and only those who want to contribute some thing worthwhile to the topic should be allowed to post comments.
Otherwise one can find a good variety of all topics in the forum with good number of pages but all with same silly arguments and discussion, nothing worthwhile related to the main topic of discussion.
sheri
Posts: 260
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:41 am

Post by sheri »

I am more than happy to post in the relevant topics, if star_munir you can help me identify what are the right topics for the concerns I am raising. My intention is not to divert anyone from the topics. I have made valid assertions that many of you have not been able to provide concrete evidence for, but have tried to ask admin to shut me out. Please tell me where I should post what and I am more than happy to take the initiative to delete all my posts and re-post them to the relevant topic that you will suggest.

star_munir wrote:Dear Admin,
Its only a suggestion to improve quality of the forum section. Its again upto you to decide what should be done.
I think there are some members who deliberately try to change and divert others from the main topic of discussion and repeat same thing in every topic. As a result posts totally differs from the title of the thread. I would request you to please delete all the posts which are not relevant to its main topic. The members who dont know about the subject should better stop commenting and only those who want to contribute some thing worthwhile to the topic should be allowed to post comments.
Otherwise one can find a good variety of all topics in the forum with good number of pages but all with same silly arguments and discussion, nothing worthwhile related to the main topic of discussion.
Admin
Posts: 6314
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 10:37 am
Contact:

Post by Admin »

Before posting on a particular subjecty, just do asearch (search button below the red "Welcome to The Heritage Web Site above")

You can choose the appropriate thread and post there.

Thanks!
Admin
Posts: 6314
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 10:37 am
Contact:

Post by Admin »

Abusing language is not allowed on this board. That is part of the rules. People using abusive language have seen their account deleted and are still wondering why, because their ideas were not bad but their language was.
sheri
Posts: 260
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:41 am

Post by sheri »

Admin - How can I insert a picture within the forum?
Admin
Posts: 6314
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 10:37 am
Contact:

Post by Admin »

You can put a link between the codes

Image

make sure the pic is relevant and not an attempt to redirect outside the site or to propaganda websites. Thanks
agakhani
Posts: 2059
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 8:49 am
Location: TEXAS. U.S.A.

Post by agakhani »

Admin,
What ruled I ignored? I just encouraged you to stay what you had wrote in your own writing about ZZnoor, she is ignoring all your damn rules and she has became an untitled queen in this forum ! now whom to blame for this? my thinking is you Admin, because you do not have guts to find who is she is? not only this but you do not know who is Tret/Sheri and Sujjawal are? brother they are same person with different names.
BTW: -I just reminded you that you will follow your own words that you will banned her account if she write any thing bad about our imams but I doubt !!! why I doubt? because history reveled that you never fulfilled your this kind promises and threatens in past, starting from Biryani, Aalmoot, Siraz Virani, Nuseri and many others which I know their names but who care? when you as a Admin do not have a guts!!?? Bol ke fir jana lagata hai tumhara shouk hai!!?? then why should I have to care?

Being as an Administrator of this forum, you must have to have knowledge that who is that person and who is not? unfortunately you are totally collapsed in this department for an instant example Tret/ Sheri/ Sujjawal are same person, no doubt about that but you are blind so that you can not find that. As a admin you must have to grow your third eyes, otherwise peoples like Tret/Sheri/Sujjawal will make you even more fool.
Admin
Posts: 6314
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 10:37 am
Contact:

Post by Admin »

Foul language is not tolerated on this Forum, this is not a fish market.

Start using proper polite language. I have not made any exception for zznoor nor will I make for you or any other person.

I do not have to remind again and again the rules of posting. The Rules are publicly posted for all to read before posting.

Next time I see impolite language as the one in the post above, I will not only delete the post but also the account.

Admin
Last edited by Admin on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agakhani
Posts: 2059
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 8:49 am
Location: TEXAS. U.S.A.

Post by agakhani »

I just brought your weaknesses in light because nobody in this forum has that courage, only thing I want from you is just follow what you have wrote about ZZNoor.
As long as my account dilatation question you may go ahead and do that If you think that I am not worth to stay in this forum or using foul language but as per my thinking "damn' 'fool" are not foul language in USA every body using in their daily correspondence.
Admin
Posts: 6314
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 10:37 am
Contact:

Post by Admin »

There are many words used in the USA which are not respectable. Take the good words they use and discard the insulting words they use. Please have some respect for the readers in this Forum.
agakhani
Posts: 2059
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 8:49 am
Location: TEXAS. U.S.A.

Post by agakhani »

So, you mean readers respect is more important then our beloved MHI's respect she is ignoring all the rules in this forum even though your warning but she never changed and I am pretty sure will not change at all!! you must heard this idiom 'LATO KE BHOOT BATO SE NAHI MANTE.' so you have to be strict this time on her.
sujjawal
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:17 am

Post by sujjawal »

agakhani wrote:Admin,

[/b] Tret/ Sheri/ Sujjawal are same person, no doubt about that but you are blind so that you can not find that. As a admin you must have to grow your third eyes, otherwise peoples like Tret/Sheri/Sujjawal will make you even more fool.

brother i dont know who tret and sheri are; but what i know is i am neither tret nor sheri.
fayaz006
Posts: 147
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by fayaz006 »

Hello Admin
This question may have been asked in past, in that case i appologize early however is there room on the web page for Ismaili only discussions? I get that being we are on the internet, no discussion is truly private but still.

Thanks
Admin
Posts: 6314
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 10:37 am
Contact:

Post by Admin »

Sorry, it is not possible to know if all those members pretending to be Ismailis are truly Ismailis or outsiders infiltrating us. On the Internet, as you know it is difficult.

What maybe we can think of is a group that can be joined only when a known Ismaili member recommends him.
fayaz006
Posts: 147
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by fayaz006 »

Ahh I follow. If however there was such a group I would be more than happy to provide my contact info and background to join such a group
tret
Posts: 1195
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by tret »

fayaz006 wrote:Ahh I follow. If however there was such a group I would be more than happy to provide my contact info and background to join such a group
I wonder what is the motive behind this?

There are members who post farameen of Imams (with or without fully understand of it). There are members to say--as loudly as they can--Ali is Allah, whether it's true or not, that's another line of debate. I mean is there anything else left to be discussed privately?

This place is to intellectually articulate the Doctrine of our faith, and most often, unfortunately I don't see it happening.
agakhani
Posts: 2059
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 8:49 am
Location: TEXAS. U.S.A.

Post by agakhani »

I mean is there anything else left to be discussed privately?
Yes many thing left to discussed in privately and teach some individuals like this how to come out from the shadows of Central Asian dais, How to come out from the influences of Paris Conference and how to teach Central Asian in this forum that Piratan is a fundamental principal in Ismaili Sect
tret
Posts: 1195
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by tret »

agakhani wrote:.. that Piratan is a fundamental principal in Ismaili Sect
Not Imamate but pirathan... okay sir! whatever you say.
Admin
Posts: 6314
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 10:37 am
Contact:

Post by Admin »

Tret, he has not say Piratan is the only important principle and Imamat is not. I do not understand why the constant need to fight. I know for some people it is a second nature but at least have some proportion when you come to this Forum.

Your above post is exactly the kind of useless post that bring nothing in term of knowledge, why don't you just post when you have something interesting to contribute?

I request all to read once again the rules of posting, this is just a matter of courtesy. Thank you.

Admin
tret
Posts: 1195
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by tret »

Admin wrote:Tret, he has not say Piratan is the only important principle and Imamat is not. I do not understand why the constant need to fight. I know for some people it is a second nature but at least have some proportion when you come to this Forum.

Your above post is exactly the kind of useless post that bring nothing in term of knowledge, why don't you just post when you have something interesting to contribute?

I request all to read once again the rules of posting, this is just a matter of courtesy. Thank you.

Admin
Admin -

it's interesting that you either missed to notice the comment of other individual, but you were very quick to catch what I had to say.

here's for you reference a comment, which apparently seems valuable.
come out from the shadows of Central Asian dais, How to come out from the influences of Paris Conference
Just to clarify. Dais are not my Dai or your Dai. Dai / Hujjat are appointed by the Imam of the time. To insult an Hujjat is the same as insulting the Imam of the Time. This is my take, you may or may not agree and that fine with me.

Paris Conference: What's so wrong with the resolution of Paris Conference? Is it because it doesn't say Ali is Allah, that's why?

Please admin, if you try to judge, at least be unbiased. I try to respond fairly to the post i am replying. I guess the other individual's posting deserved a respond like that.
agakhani
Posts: 2059
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 8:49 am
Location: TEXAS. U.S.A.

Post by agakhani »

Admin,
Why I can not edit my post after submitting? there was option before to edit the post but now a days this feature is not available!! just carious.
agakhani
Posts: 2059
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 8:49 am
Location: TEXAS. U.S.A.

Post by agakhani »

And we told you many times that PIRS ARE THOSE PEOPLES! WHO ARE BORN IN AHL E BAIT FAMILY AND APPOINTED BY IMAMS OF THEIR TIME. beside these condition you can not tell any one as an Ismaili pirs.

You can not tell even Khushru, Rumi or Attar as an Ismaili pirs period. because they were not born in Imam's family mattter of fact Mowlana Rumi was Sunni first, off course they were great dais but not a Sattadhari or Jomadhari Ismaili pirs.
Admin
Posts: 6314
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 10:37 am
Contact:

Post by Admin »

agakhani wrote:Admin,
Why I can not edit my post after submitting? there was option before to edit the post but now a days this feature is not available!! just carious.
Edit should work if you login first. I will ask the tech dept to verify but it should work if you are logged with the same name you posted.
Post Reply